What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Can anyone one update me on the situation please, I stopped watching the news an hour ago.

Chalo ji
After all this the stupid Minister ready to resign:hitwall: @Zibago Ye kiya cheez hain?
Can’t understand what they are? A bunch of mental people in Govt need to send in mental hospital.
http://www.unewstv.com/118062/break...amid-offers-his-resignation-to-prime-minister

I honestly want him to resign. Tomorrow these goons will set another protest with another demand.

"dekhna yaaar goliyaan aa rhi hain bhaagty v
kahin hum me hi na ghuss jayein"
:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. :rofl:

What a strategy by the criminal political elite of this country. First they created this problem, incite the people then let them block the roads as Punjab government knew about this and did nothing. All this to distract from the ongoing accountability.

Pakistani deep state maybe good at dealing external enemies but my God it is in the hand of highly incompetent people looking after internal stability. This is what happened when "operation cleanup was not bound by time and pace". Time is of the essence, wise men say.

We have started operation. it seems a Golden temple like situation when Indian State was held at ransom or when saffronis force center to take decisions. But lets hope for the best

Just heard operation is paused.

Be it Golden Temple or any other saffron time,India was never leaderless. Decisions were implemented effectively.

Anyway I hope Pak government able to regain writ of state.

Now I am getting the feeling why Chui Nisar house is encircled by protesters. Guess he was not liked by chamchas and old princess. Sordid boon. if NS company is playing all this then it is suicide for entire society. it is horrifying. Seriously nobody will feel secure and safe in own country.

On spot now. Just note the pattern and few things that mentioned in previous posts. First, NS meeting Altaf other cronies in London, calling PPPP consistently and suddenly Khurshid Shah suggests Army's help (point to be noted: It was to test the waters and reaction) and Ihsan Iqbal denying as such however, in the end a meeting held after worsening the situation so that Army to be made an scapegoat as well as to be used for point scoring in future during media shows. NS has been saying openly that if he is no more so does the country and see what they brought us to. Also, media blackout or suspending social media services, secondly after creating a mess, is all planned to paint a picture where they can show to the world that actually, the country is allegedly gone unstable and possibly going in hands of religious extremists hence, international intervention needed to cool situation which will include something like NRO on top.

Side note: most of these so-called protesters are those who we see jumping up & down dubbed with different music as mostly known electric baba etc funny clips. There behaviour, protest style especially waiving hands and jumping and many other things are nowhere close to Muslims/Islam. All the sit-in and drama is to achieve different goals by one including defaming Islam, creating chaos, proving the need of NS, destabilizing attempt and maligning Army into this. We need to understand how enemy use to plan which includes internal rifts among people as well as such situation in the name of religion that Army's legs be stretched yet disrupting society by any mean to achieve single goal.

Just heard operation is paused.

Be it Golden Temple or any other saffron time,India was never leaderless. Decisions were implemented effectively.

Anyway I hope Pak government able to regain writ of state.

Are you trying to imply that whole country is into a mess right now? Chill man things are fine and not how exaggerated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom