What's new

Police with Cricket Pad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the same in Pakistan. Each province is responsible for its police. However there are national police reforms which apply to all of the police formations in the country.

Although funny, I must say cricket pads as part of anti-riot gear is not a bad idea, at least to deflect rocks and sticks. Having worn these pads a great many time during matches (like many others here), I think they provide pretty good protection for legs. :lol:

Improvise when you need to..for this I give this chap good points.

In Jammu and Kashmir, there might be No Good Anti riot gears, but In Other parts of India There are good Quality Anti-Riot Equipments, as I have already shown u some pictures...

hahahhahahahahah welll india should gives .01 perscent of their budget to kashmir police to buy pads they can mostly in kashmir police controlled by indian army

hahahhahahahahah welll india should gives .01 perscent of their budget to kashmir police to buy pads they can mostly in kashmir police controlled by indian army

There You go again, First of all in Kashmir, Police needs to be Involved only in Law enforcement, And There is no specific Role for Anti-Riot Police when CRPF is there, Anyways, Its good that Cricket pads are Used, no harm.... Atleast Central Reserve Police Force is well Equipped there:sick:

In Jammu and Kashmir, there might be No Good Anti riot gears, but In Other parts of India There are good Quality Anti-Riot Equipments, as I have already shown u some pictures...

yes because from indside india dont think that kasmir is belongs to them thats why they just not giving any regular equipment to kashmiri police and at other hand they fully geared up inside india what did this mean

yes because from indside india dont think that kasmir is belongs to them thats why they just not giving any regular equipment to kashmiri police and at other hand they fully geared up inside india what did this mean

Govt of jammu and Kashmir is responsible for The allotment of budget given to them, Like any other state In India.... Every state Allots certain amount of Budget for Buying good Equipments For the Police....

yes but from LOK Subha budget should be given enough to kashmir only half you gave them to buy how they buy when they dont have sufficent and enough of money to do so you see the budget of kasmir is lowest in india why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom