What's new

Police with Cricket Pad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I said J&K police because We In India Dont commonly use the term Indian Police, we Go by the state, Like we Call tamil nadu police, kerala Police... Every Police Department has its own Status In India...

Tamil nadu police force is Ranked The best In India....

Tamil Nadu Police
750.jpg

hahahhahahahha what im seeing if u can see u willl laugh hahahhahahah and did indian police is short on pads thats why they are using cricket pads hahahahhahahahahahahah or indian defence budget of billions is not enough to buy pads for police

hahahhahahahha what im seeing if u can see u willl laugh hahahhahahah and did indian police is short on pads thats why they are using cricket pads hahahahhahahahahahahah or indian defence budget of billions is not enough to buy pads for police

I can never view through Your eyes, Because in the above quoted photo , The Sword is Presented to every TN Police officer who Excels In various events during the selection... Its an Honor to have that sword and later he leads that contingent of His with that sword in a March past, in any part of India...

And Iam saying again and again, Unlike In pakistan, In India, the state takes care of Police force,So the equipment of Police differs in each state

And Many States in India display police Parades Like This , Trust me, You can hear them March for quite a Distance

india-republic-day-2009-1-26-3-33-54.jpg

fc30f55d-f1c2-4082-ba3c-21367804434a-galeri.jpg

march630.jpg

There culture, Styles, Uniform... everything differs In different state .... Indeed a treat to Watch

:cheers: so much discussion on something so silly :wave: think open minded guys its not rite to be so nationalistic.
flagindia.gif

:toast_sign:

Whats the big deal if most of our forces are using outdated weapons. Everything cant be replaced in one shot it will be replaced eventually. As seen in the picture above.

This thread was about cricket pads being used by police & we are going off topic.. including myself :)

picture-12.png

20080507_37.jpg

looks like he offering to hold something else:chilli:

And Iam saying again and again, Unlike In pakistan, In India, the state takes care of Police force,So the equipment of Police differs in each state

Who said you that ?

Its the same here .. Police is control by province not the federal govt .

Its the same in Pakistan. Each province is responsible for its police. However there are national police reforms which apply to all of the police formations in the country.

Although funny, I must say cricket pads as part of anti-riot gear is not a bad idea, at least to deflect rocks and sticks. Having worn these pads a great many time during matches (like many others here), I think they provide pretty good protection for legs. :lol:

Improvise when you need to..for this I give this chap good points.

Making fun of dead, eh?
One should not point out the cricket pads instead notice the purpose of those pads and guns. It is funny to see the cricket pads but the situation is far more brutal than those pads. If I had those pictures, I would not have posted it because it shows how morally corrupt we are.
No?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom