What's new

Police Training Centre Attacked in Quetta - Operated from Afghanistan - 51 cadets dead, 97 injured

How long are we going to bury our young and bright? I hope we don't forget this after a couple of days. Information was leaked for sure.

Sir, qasoor humara hey, hum next elections mein phir inhi logo ko vote dedeinge ... kuch dino baad phir sub bhool-bhaal jayeinge... kyon log mutahid nahi hotey, kyon log zulm or ziyati key khilaf awaaz nahi uthatey, kyon hum zaat paat or baradaeri ko ziyada ahmiyat detein hein...kyon ak aam Pakistani ka lahu itna sasta hey .... mera bhi yehi sawaal hey Sir "aakhir kyon"...:(

Last edited:
I don't know buddy what is so difficult about safeguarding a compound or a walled institution ............. this is beyond me that how these **************** always get to get in that easily. Even when alerts have been issued.

I am sure the false gods of the past wouldn't have asked for this much human sacrifice as Pakistani VIPs of today need to conduct an ijlas over dead bodies of Pakistanis.
These fidayiens are trained to levels at par with Regular Army troops and in some cases special forces.These aren't your average dogs who run at the first sight of trouble.2,3 police guards are a child play for them.In the past whenever such attacks have failed, they were due to bravey or intelligence of the guards who delayed them long enough for help to arrive.They know the targets by heart and have meticulous planning.They are not the underdogs in an attack,the guards are!

These fidayiens are trained to levels at par with Regular Army troops and in some cases special forces.These aren't your average dogs who run at the first sight of trouble.2,3 police guards are a child play for them.In the past whenever such attacks have failed, they were due to bravey or intelligence of the guards who delayed them long enough for help to arrive.They know the targets by heart and have meticulous planning.They are not the underdogs in an attack,the guards are!

And you still don't think that we need to strengthen ourselves from inside? Your whole post is what I have been complaining about. What makes them tougher without a state .................. and us State walas weaker? Bring the guards to the level where these mofos get barbecued whenever they try their luck.

And you still don't think that we need to strengthen ourselves from inside? Your whole post is what I have been complaining about. What makes them tougher without a state .................. and us State walas weaker? Bring the guards to the level where these mofos get barbecued whenever they try their luck.
Thats the long term solution.Without the curb on departmental corruption and laziness we can't combat terrorism but going after them and hurting them at their roots is what will help keep these f****re down for this strategy to take hold and work.

What difference does it make to the dead and families of the bereaved that it was being operated from Afghanistan or Mars. We were not supposed to lower our guards, take the responsibility of the failure and be very ashamed that you failed Pakistan.

Look at this dog Nawaz Shrief. Man, he really is a pig. He didn't even have the courtesy to address the nation after this tragic incident. But when it came to saving his own pig hide he gave two national addresses in one month.

What a disgusting creature this man is. And here some were hoping in the media circles that he might mention India and give stern warning to Afghanistan. Shit, this mutherfkr might be in cahoots with those other two shit bags.

Last edited:
Look at this dog Nawaz Shrief. Man, he really is a pig. He didn't even have the courtesy to address the nation after this tragic incident. But when it came to saving his pig own hide he gave two national addresses in one month.

What a disgusting creature this man is. And here some were hoping in the media circles that he might mention India and give stern warning to Afghanistan. Shit, this mutherfkr might be in cahoots with those other two shit bags.
We voted to those dogs who can't even bark, they can't copy Indian politicians, they love pakistan because they are free to suck money freely, harmais

How long are we going to bury our young and bright? I hope we don't forget this after a couple of days. Information was leaked for sure.
image-jpeg.346379
Well, sir @Areesh is right and that is that we glorify death and love the concept of martyrdom. So, this is nothing to a lot of people in the decision making. You can already see the government is quiet and wants to put this incident behind and move on.

The media is latching onto it for now but won't be for long. Their crass coverage with the patriotic songs and dirge like instruments in the background will end in another day.

This thing was a catastrophe from the start. And now we have another feather in the hat of our utter failures.

Stop making lame Fucking excuses. Did you saw their Pics they were fucking teens max in early 20's with very weak physique and only in 3 numbers. So don't give shit that they were trained this and that shit. And they were loaded Blast jackets with couple of kilo, Rifle and multiple loaded mags their maneuverability would have been not very high. Its sheer amount of negligence of Heads and Officers. All 60 of the shaheeds are killed by Heads, Officer, some Lame personals of Paramilitary and Army.

Last edited:
Stop making lame Fucking excuses. Did you saw their Pics they were fucking teens max in early 20's with very weak physique and only in 3 numbers. So don't give shit that they were trained this and that shit. And they were loaded Blast jackets with couple of kilo, Rifle and multiple loaded mags their maneuverability would have been not very high. Its sheer amount of negligence of Heads and Officers. All 60 of the shaheeds are killed by Heads, Officer, some Lame personals of Paramilitary and Army.
Please refer to post #740 for your answer.That was the first thing i said!But underestimating your enemy is the last mistake you make.But it in no way is an excuse for gross negligence shown in this case by all parties.

Well, sir @Areesh is right and that is that we glorify death and love the concept of martyrdom. So, this is nothing to a lot of people in the decision making. You can already see the government is quiet and wants to put this incident behind and move on.

The media is latching onto it for now but won't be for long. Their crass coverage with the patriotic songs and dirge like instruments in the background will end in another day.

This thing was a catastrophe from the start. And now we have another feather in the hat of our utter failures.

Bas bhai I can only say..

32.GIF

We have stopped caring about the loss of our people who are real asset of this country. We don't care. Anyone sitting in Kunar or Nangarhar or Nuristan can plan and kill them. Nobody cares. We have long lost our "ehsas e ziyan".

Bas bhai I can only say..

32.GIF

We have stopped caring about the loss of our people who are real asset of this country. We don't care. Anyone sitting in Kunar or Nangarhar or Nuristan can plan and kill them. Nobody cares. We have long lost our "ehsas e ziyan".
Absolutely, right!

Why get so worked up? next week it'll be business as usual. week after next this same building will again a single watchman posted at its entrance while a thousand cadets sleep inside.

somebody up there was crediting India for their superior strategy, I wouldn't go as far as that though. because it's not the Indian superior skill but our inferior preparation and lack of character that they're able to hit us like that.

that's why I believe that we should drop kashmir and make peace with India. save them and us and everyone all this human life toll.

That is why i say partition plan is flawed. It gave us bloodshed from the very beginning uptill now.

If Pakistan drops Kashmir, Balochistan and Gilgit Baltistan are in the list, especially after cpec. Game is changed.

If India drops Kashmir, they have other insurgencies. They can't take the risk.

So, we keep having such attacks one after the other with no end result but more bloodshed? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, as Einstein has said.

Here is one solution. Give rule back to us Mughals. Merge Indian and Pakistani armies. We will make a greater united India. I assure you its constitution will be secular. This option is always present.

Coming to current attack on police training school, people are talking about lack of adequate security. First thing must be noted that attacker are less interested in security preparations and more in inflicting harm and loss. They can detonate themselves in a market or any public place and get their objectives. So we will have to ponder on other aspect besides our security preparations.

Back
Top Bottom