What's new

Police officer Sharif Tanoli becomes immortal !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After six attacks, Mauripur SHO lives to tell the tale

506372-image-1360691972-752-640x480.jpg

For a man who has survived six personal attacks on his life, Mauripur SHO Shafiq Tanoli is a man still determined to fight crime.

He is enemies with the most dangerous men in the city. He is wanted by intimidating political activists, notorious gang war mafia and even ruthless militants.

“My life is in God’s hands and not in the hands of the criminals,” said the 45-year-old cop. SHO Tanoli heads one of the most dangerous stations in the city – the beige-coloured Mauripur police station situated next to shops selling soft drinks and beach balls.

Only a week ago, Tanoli survived a bomb attack near Hawkes’ Bay Road. “I was unhurt but a constable was injured,” he told The Express Tribune from his small room at the station. For the time being, Tanoli has let go off his police uniform. He comes on duty wearing a white crisp shalwar kameez. “Wearing the wardi [uniform] these days is like inviting criminals to you. I dress up like an ordinary person and travel with three men wearing the same clothes so that I don’t stand out.”

The number of attacks against policemen has gone up in recent months. The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan states that in 2012, around 133 police men were killed on duty as compared to 74 officers in 2011.

And in some instances, such as Tanoli’s, family members were also forced to bear the brunt. Tanoli’s younger brother, Naveed, was killed the same day when Tanoli, the then SHO of Supermarket Police Station, arrested the murderers of Geo News reporter Wali Khan Babar.

“After we had held a press conference announcing the capture of Wali’s murderers, I received a phone call saying, ‘You have caught our men. Now we will send you a gift’.”

Two hours later, his 18-year-old brother was shot dead in Gulshan-e-Iqbal.

shafiq-tanoli.jpg

more here:

After six attacks, Mauripur SHO lives to tell the tale – The Express Tribune

The guy survived yet again in today's bomb blast in Karachi !!

he should resign and go live out of pakistan in peace why he is doing it all ? a single election here or a wadeera jahil criminal mqm MNA can change everything . no need to give blood to pakistan its waste .

he should resign and go live out of pakistan in peace why he is doing it all ? a single election here or a wadeera jahil criminal mqm MNA can change everything . no need to give blood to pakistan its waste .

itna to paindu ko pata nahi PPP had MNA from mauripur

MQM doesn't have police authority, why doesn't police curb these crimes? police itself is involved in all these crimes, this tanoli guy was given job in police on merits? he must have applied ources, bribed many people and bowe before zardari to secure this job

if he is any dignified guy he shouldn't even have entered police

if he is handling mauripur, i know what mauripur is, so don't tell me this crap he did some thing for mauripur area and created peace

itna to paindu ko pata nahi PPP had MNA from mauripur
sheri babu aqal hai ke nhi ? bomb rakhny wala zaroori hai usi halky ka ho ? :rofl:

i am so happy you people are suffering day night under sega of death that what you deserve . karachi ki awam theek hoti to ye din na dekhna parta .

Hope he is safe.

We need upright police officers and judeges and baboos like him. If we want to rid our society from ethnic and religious fascism.

Attack on police officer kills two in Karachi

Attack on police officer kills two in Karachi - DAWN.COM

KARACHI: At least two people were killed and more than 10 others injured when a police officer’s car was targeted with a powerful blast in Karachi’s Old Sabzimandi area, DawnNews reported on Friday night.

Initial reports suggest, SHO Mauripur Shafique Tanoli was the apparent target of the armed attackers. He, along with other injured, was taken to a nearby hospital in a critical condition.

Tanoli succumbed to his wounds later, TV reports said. However, SSP Karachi Chaudhry Aslam contradicted with the reports saying the SHO was "unhurt."

His car was completely destroyed in the explosion, which was carried out through ramming up an IED-laden motorcycle with the car, said police officials. About five kilos of explosives were used in the attack, they added.

Glass windows of nearby buildings were also shattered in the blast.

The loud explosion spread fear among residents of the area as angry protesters took to the streets after the incident demanding an early arrest of the culprits.

This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly

sheri babu aqal hai ke nhi ? bomb rakhny wala zaroori hai usi halky ka ho ? :rofl:

i am so happy you people are suffering day night under sega of death that what you deserve . karachi ki awam theek hoti to ye din na dekhna parta .

you can take a guy out from pind but you can't take out pind from the guy

MQM doesn't have police authority, why doesn't police curb these crimes?

Murda wa Qatil Movement (MQM) from day 1 is set to burn down Karachi.

When every house is occupied by the Murda's Gundas in an area, police cannot do much.

Same thing with Tehreki Terrorist Pakistan (TTP) goons who get sheltered by educated Pakistanis aka Islamists.

Once that happens, police and army in any society will fail.

Citizens are the first shield against anarchy not the police. As long as Urdu Spanking people and Islamo fascists support terrorism, we will remain as a nation in the gutter, in death and destruction.

peace

sher to dekho apna hhhaahahhhah jisy tum sher kehty ho modern cities ke gutter bhi us se saaf hain :lol:

city kehty hain islamabad ko bachy karachi to aik grave yard kaha ja sakta hai :buba_phone:

paindu i have not come to talk gibberish, i can talk in this paindu way and BS but i have grown up mentally stronger, not bothered with these kinds of inflammatory remarks

You call everyone a paindu...
did you cry in english when you were born...
or you had the UK visa stamped on you at birth...

as i said you cant take pind out of paindu, even if you learn english you will reain paindu

paindu i have not come to talk gibberish, i can talk in this paindu way and BS but i have grown up mentally stronger, not bothered with these kinds of inflammatory remarks

as i said you cant talk pind out of paindu, even if you learn english you will reain paindu

you have something to say then paindu ? ahhahahahaha in pind we don't have target killer parchi batha street criminal sectarian killer MQM ghunda gardi - strikes . so a pind or smal town is 1 thousand time better then karachi gutter

kabhi aoo na pind khushbu laga ke :lol:

and yes no one bomb attack on SHO in pind in fact we respect them and i see some guys post pics of ASI -SHO of town on FB too

as i said you cant take pind out of paindu, even if you learn english you will reain paindu

So it mean's even if you get education, you will always remain an mqm bhatta khor.

i will leave paindus paindu talking with this news piece

kaemari town is in the neighborhood mauripur

News012.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom