What's new

Police man ‘butchered’ in Handwara

Do you see their true colours Spring Onion? Their state institute killed 70 Kashmiris with in these 3-4 months, and they are pointing fingers at Pakistan when an innocent Pakistani was murdered by a non state terrorist, which the State of Pakistan is fighting against. Do you see the level hypocrisy in that?

They are in habit of crying over everything. i dont expect anything from rondoos

@Ilyas naik I'm waiting for response for Post # 39 and 42. Hope you'll earnestly reply to it in detail. :pop: :cray:.
My Kashmiri friends are seeking those answers from you. :pop:.

I'm open to have Discussion in Koshur ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Kashmiri Muslim murdered by tafkiri terrorists.

India must maintain the ratio of 1:5

hmm.. looks like the Ummah does not exist between Pakistani Terrorists and innocent Kashmiri Muslims

So who in my example is not a Muslim..? A Pakistani terrorist or a Kashmiri Muslims ?? :azn:

Killing a fasting Muslim in the holy month of Ramzaan. How sick can these Pakistan backed Mullah terrorists get? Disgusting!!
R.I.P the brave soldier.

Funny islamophobic hindus... who feel no shame or remorse when their forces kill,torture,kidnap and rapes people in IOK... infact they encourage it...

And a Kashmiris reply:

@Dash mujahids r not scumms . It is indian army that is scummy

Ganguly can i say cowardly act

@Parul in kashmir ikhwans r also active they r razakars of east pakistan so who knows they may have did it like they did in chattisingpora sikh masscare

ikhwan was infiltrated by indian terrorist state actors and army.. ikhwans are Indian proxy. They kill innocent people to malign Kashmir freedom strugle

The Irony is PDF'S Kashmiri is evading the questions which I've thrown at him. Not even ready to discuss them in Koshur:sarcastic:. Ran from the 2nd thread like a Sissy :ashamed: :omghaha:.

The Irony is PDF'S Kashmiri is evading the questions which I've thrown at him. Not even ready to discuss them in Kosher:sarcastic:. Ran from the 2nd thread like a Sissy :ashamed: :omghaha:.

He did reply to the ganguly guy in Koshur..... and by the way "kosher" is jewish dietary laws etc... Miss expert on Kashmir..

Funny islamophobic hindus... who feel no shame or remorse when their forces kill,torture,kidnap and rapes people in IOK... infact they encourage it...

And a Kashmiris reply:

Yeah, just look at other threads about Indian state army ( A state actor) killing innocent Kashmiris, and look how they laugh and mock the dead Kashmiris. It just shows you their true colours. Kashmiris must be really patient. A test from God, I hope non us goes through.

We can barely tolerate their , 50 million old civilization, their Pre Ice Age cities, India is the center of the world, and everything was invented by indians, till the Americans, Chinese, Arabs, Europeans, Iranians stole it and took credit, their aoyadic space crafts, and God knows what other schizophrenic delusional stuff they come up in this forum. while India was a state made by the British, a reality which they refuse to accept, but come up with chronic lies.

It is a part of their mentality which we need to be aware of.

I was offering nimaze tarawi and now i am ready to answer ur evey question parul twade har sawal da jawab menu pata hai

He did reply to the ganguly guy in Koshur..... and by the way "kosher" is jewish dietary laws etc... Miss expert on Kashmir..

I read his reply. I've asked some questions from him in this thread and other thread too. However, he evaded them. Just waiting for his response. :pop:

I was offering nimaze tarawi and now i am ready to answer ur evey question parul twade har sawal da jawab menu pata hai

Mate, I'll appreciate, if you can reply. :cheers:

Ms parul now i gona ask u some questions 1. Why didn,t india is doing plebescite in manipur as both people and ruler don,t wanted to be part of india 2. Why didn,t india india accepted the stance of junagarh and hyderabad rulers as the same has been accepted in jand k

So many Kashmir threads now a days- where is the forum policy of not letting any loony toonie commenting on Kashmir-
@WebMaster @Awesome-

Ms parul now i gona ask u some questions 1. Why didn,t india is doing plebescite in manipur as both people and ruler don,t wanted to be part of india 2. Why didn,t india india accepted the stance of junagarh and hyderabad rulers as the same has been accepted in jand k
@Ilyas naik Topic is Kashmir: answer my questions. If you want to discuss manipur, nagaland, chunagar, or any other GAR START A NEW THREAD. You'll get your answers. I won't divert the topic like you and answer your questions head on :pop:

Its unfortunate that without any reference you juss typed those two points out.
Manipur is one of the PEACEFUL sate in comparison to the seven sisters of INDIA. I never heard that RULERs of Manipur do not wanted to be part of India. Militant problem is there but not that worst. If you want to know more about Manipur visit the below web page Official website of Manipur «

Back
Top Bottom