What's new

Police find no terror-related evidence against Asim( Sindh govt throws out rangers JIT ?

Dr Asim was also looking forward to open an office of Ttp Sind chapter in Karachi:coffee:
inspired by IK;)

vlv2q.jpg

We in Karachi knew Rangers were not right, they are the same as the Punjab establishment! I trust Sindh Police and government more!

Time to end this farce and kick out the Rangers. Come on, Sindh Assembly!

They can't fight whole system , even judiciary is an rented horse here ?

Well they get what they vote for. I am actually glad this is happening, these people deserve this.

KPK Police is leading the fight against TTP in KPK, FYI
Sure , all the suspects of the jail breakings in KPK ,been arrested & hanged ?
also KPK police is the one , leading zarb e azab ?

Law did not rangers; let the matter run its course first.

Sindh government has used their hold over Sindh police. Note: Rangers lawyer stated that they will not let it happen, they will challenge it. There is more than enough evidence available, let the Rangers gain their powers and Asim will get a proper danda. Just goes to show how incompetent police in this country is. Again there is more than enough evidence available to charge him under terrorism act, he is facing similar other charges too.
Rangers not getting powers and this matter: interlinked; so obvious.
Rangers been trapped , by the croupt system ?
From the lodging of FIR , & its allegations are nothing just another part of dust bin?
I'm really sorry , to say , croupt system has won , just because the strategy combating crime was too predictable since its begaining, & was lacking balance ?
If in the bagaining , LEAs were raiding every one at the same time , today no one could have even thought to plan it out ?
But , I believe & I'm sure , that's the begaining of the real end of shame full , disastrous damocrazy in Pakistan ?

Zahni gandagi of PPP at its Peak

CV7zUTEWcAAowVu.jpg
Remember , damocrazy the best revenge?

When the biggest crook can be our President for 5 years,
who gives a damn to crooks like Asim...

Sure , all the suspects of the jail breakings in KPK ,been arrested & hanged ?

They were killed, the maser minds and most of the escapees.

also KPK police is the one , leading zarb e azab ?

Within KPK, they have done a very good job. By far the most improved and professional Police in Pakistan right now, and rightfully so credit goes to KPK Government and IG Nasir Durrani.

Within KPK, they have done a very good job. By far the most improved and professional Police in Pakistan right now, and rightfully so credit goes to KPK Government and IG Nasir Durrani.
Model town JIT , was the frist favour from PA to Pakistani democrazy , by letting master minds hide away ?
They did it to ,save demo crazy ?
& is their first major mistake .

Yes sure , every one from all of the provinces says that in the favour of his favourite political party or the group he supports ?
But as a whole , police is the most croupt & mis-managed institution of Pakistan , till this hour ?
It cant be changed over the night , by transferring few good ones ?
Even in KPK , Islamic terrorist still exists , still they are a power , which can rock Peshawar at their will ?
But yes , KPK police & govt is a bit better then others ,but still they are not seen doing their job perfectly ?

Back
Top Bottom