What's new

POLICE BRUTALITY - Recording The Police is Dangerous, but Necessary!

scope

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

This is a short but useful documentary on police brutality. This video may be old but the police brutality is still here. Until this country changes this evil ways, I will never stop advocating for justice for oppressed racial minorities living under the boots of (mostly) white police brutality.

I noticed youtube and google have both censored out lots of police brutality videos to hide their crimes.

One of the tenants beat up his ex-girl friend, I opened the door, whilst nice to me 6 police men turned up with firearms drawn,they asked me where the tenant was, surrounded the place where the tenant was living but luckily he wasn't in otherwise he would have had a good beating. Since everyone is armed the police are always on edge and because they deal with quite a lot of serious crime they view everyone as serious criminals. Once they have used violence to subdue someone they get desensitised to it and it becomes norm where they don't even care about being filmed. They do a tough job and the people above them have been through it and always support the subordinates as they empthasise with them.

Spare us the sob stories. The police brutality in the usa, which has a highly racial aspect, is far higher than many other nations, who also have tough jobs so why don't we see Asian cops shooting unarmed people? Stop giving these criminals with badges more excuses for their sadistic behavior. Not all cops bla bla bla....

I dare you to spend 1 week with US police in a city and you will see a different picture or even Karachi police who are perhaps more brutal.

One of the tenants beat up his ex-girl friend, I opened the door, whilst nice to me 6 police men turned up with firearms drawn,they asked me where the tenant was, surrounded the place where the tenant was living but luckily he wasn't in otherwise he would have had a good beating. Since everyone is armed the police are always on edge and because they deal with quite a lot of serious crime they view everyone as serious criminals. Once they have used violence to subdue someone they get desensitised to it and it becomes norm where they don't even care about being filmed. They do a tough job and the people above them have been through it and always support the subordinates as they empthasise with them.

come on @khansaheeb America is a dangerous place because of its police.

On my last visit, b4 9 11 , I had a horrendous experience on LaGuardia Airport in NY.

My brother in law came to drop me and my wife to the airport. While we were waiting patiently for over 5 mins for a family to board their vehicle and vacate the parking spot. After they vacated the parking slot, we were moving in to park. One Black guy tried to high jack it by suddenly trying to force his car in to the slot. Arguments break out.
Because we were two, and he was alone. He left his car and fled. My Brother in Law took out two baseball bats from his vehicle and handed one over to me saying, knowing the blacks in NY, he expect him to return with his chums.
He sure did with another two guys.

But when they saw us ready to give it a go, they ran away again and informed the police.
The same shit happened, what happened to everyone in the USA. When we were just trying to protect ourselves and the families. After little search they let us go. We almost missed our flight.

Like I said that was my last trip, soon after 9 11 happened, Since then I have no desire to visit USA.
I have never been stopped or harassed in the UK by the Police.

come on @khansaheeb America is a dangerous place because of its police.

On my last visit, b4 9 11 , I had a horrendous experience on LaGuardia Airport in NY.

My brother in law came to drop me and my wife to the airport. While we were waiting patiently for over 5 mins for a family to board their vehicle and vacate the parking spot. After they vacated the parking slot, we were moving in to park. One Black guy tried to high jack it by suddenly trying to force his car in to the slot. Arguments break out.
Because we were two, and he was alone. He left his car and fled. My Brother in Law took out two baseball bats from his vehicle and handed one over to me saying, knowing the blacks in NY, he expect him to return with his chums.
He sure did with another two guys.

But when they saw us ready to give it a go, they ran away again and informed the police.
The same shit happened, what happened to everyone in the USA. When we were just trying to protect ourselves and the families. After little search they let us go. We almost missed our flight.

Like I said that was my last trip, soon after 9 11 happened, Since then I have no desire to visit USA.
I have never been stopped or harassed in the UK by the Police.

You can't let one incident taint your opinion. US has the same cross section of society as any other country. I have met border patrol guys who have had a bad day, some are so overly friendly and some you are just another flyer. If you applied for a role you could also be a border patrol officer , at the end of the day they are like you and me. Area I live in I have never heard any one swear let alone be violent, so it depends on the area you live in and the type of people around you.

Since everyone is armed

Geez...get out of the city ghetto man. WTF

I lived in Boston for almost 30 years and never saw anybody with a gun. I didn't live in a ritzy area either. Also never saw a police officer pull a gun (I have seen them clock idiots with a maglite outside nightclubs). However if I wanted to I could always take a trip to some poor inner city ghetto and I'm sure I'd see some guns being waved around.

You can live in a working class Boston neighborhood (ie not wealthy) full of nice single family homes where the police don't show up with guns drawn and "everybody isn't armed"..
Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 6.13.49 PM.jpg

or a Boston ghetto where most people are poor renters in "Triple deckers" and the cops are going to have their hands on their weapons.
Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 6.29.49 PM.jpg

It's all about the neighborhood

Last edited:
Geez...get out of the city ghetto man. WTF

I lived in Boston for almost 30 years and never saw anybody with a gun. I didn't live in a ritzy area either. Also never saw a police officer pull a gun (I have seen them clock idiots with a maglite outside nightclubs). However if I wanted to I could always take a trip to some poor inner city ghetto and I'm sure I'd see some guns being waved around.

You can live in a working class Boston neighborhood (ie not wealthy) full of nice single family homes where the police don't show up with guns drawn and "everybody isn't armed"..
View attachment 629466

or a Boston ghetto where most people are poor renters in "Triple deckers" and the cops are going to have their hands on their weapons.
View attachment 629467

It's all about the neighborhood
I am living in one of the most affluent areas in the US and I have seen quite a few incidents. I went to Foster city Home Depot , parked up, and about 10m away someone randomly fired a shot. Surprising thing is quite a few people ran but a few actually walked in the direction of the shot because they were most likely armed.

I was in a Walmart parking lot eating a take away when two police cars pulled over a car with youngsters in , they had guns drawn out , as I was sitting 5m away I actually thought I was going to get hit in the cross fire.

Then there was the incident when Cops came to arrest one of the house mates. 6 cops with guns drawn ready for a mass shoot out. They get taught that it's better to shoot first and kill because a dead person can't speak his side of the story and it's better them dead than you and take no chances. So they are primed to kill the moment they feel threatened.

People are always getting shot in San Jose , for whatever reason, and it gets filtered to local news only. There are sure nasty dudes around here and there is a chance you could bump into them albeit small.

Last edited:
I am living in one of the most affluent areas in the US and I have seen quite a few incidents. I went to Foster city Home Depot , parked up, and about 10m away someone randomly fired a shot. Surprising thing is quite a few people ran but a few actually walked in the direction of the shot because they were most likely armed.

I was in a Walmart parking lot eating a take away when two police cars pulled over a car with youngsters in , they had guns drawn out , as I was sitting 5m away I actually thought I was going to get hit in the cross fire.

Then there was the incident when Cops came to arrest one of the house mates. 6 cops with guns drawn ready for a mass shoot out. They get taught that it's better to shoot first and kill because a dead person can't speak his side of the story and it's better them dead than you and take no chances. So they are primed to kill the moment they feel threatened.

People are always getting shot in San Jose , for whatever reason, and it gets filtered to local news only. There are sure nasty dudes around here and it there is a chance you could bump into them albeit small.

I'm also in one of the highest income counties in the US. But luckily stuff like that doesn't happen here. Geez.

I was in Foster City in 1993. Can't remember the hotel. I liked how the street name signs were backlit and all the reflectors in the road. It was pretty quiet after 8pm (even the mall closed) and I'd have to drive on the highway to San Francisco. Learned all about California emissions throttling engine power. Everybody drove the speed limit and as a dreaded Boston driver I of course had to do a minimum of 15mph over the posted. Everybody would clear out of the left lane as if I had just robbed a bank. LOL!

Seems things have taken a dive. Never felt unsafe.

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 1.09.31 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 1.13.29 AM.jpg

Even had reflectors for fire hydrants.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom