What's new

Poland to provide Mig-29 to Ukraine - what should they get as replacement?

So the EU has offered to pay Bulgaria, Slovakia and Poland for their Russian fighter aircraft to arm Ukraine. They will then use EU funding to replace these aircraft.

Poland operates both F-16's and Mig-29's. Their Mig-29's are likely to be replaced by more F-16's (you'd think).

They're also scheduled to get F-35's. I wondered if Poland would be better off getting the EF2000 rather than the F-35? What do you guys think about how they compare?
So basically all Russian things against Russia. And then Russia will destroy those birds. And USA will make a lot of sales. Wah. This war is targeted not on countries, but on economies of countries like Germany and others. USA will only sell weapons, and thats it.
A similar case is expected here in subcontinent, where India will be juiced to death. China will not buy a shit. Uncle Sam ki bhok nai mitaygi.

Yes, that's what I would do if I was DoD

Send them NOW, then configure on the way, plenty of missile in Poland, Germany they can send.

They also should send some MQ-8 or other Decoy Drone, I asked but my source in DoD is unexpectedly tight lips...
If they can takeout whatever SAMs that are protecting the convoy, even better for round the clock airstrikes with near impunity. Attack at night so harder for visual detection. Attack supply or fuel depots they may have setup or whatever they have been doing the last few days they been chilling and waiting there.

If they can takeout whatever SAMs that are protecting the convoy, even better for round the clock airstrikes with near impunity. Attack at night so harder for visual detection. Attack supply or fuel depots they may have setup or whatever they have been doing the last few days they been chilling and waiting there.
You can't do that with drone tho, I mean, not with the quantity the US sent them, Anything the US sent at this point is not going to be effectively interdict the convoy system.

That you need advance artillery (like ether M110 SPG or M777, with area effect round (or munition), better for M110SPG because you can shoot and scoop, but I think at this point, everything is a help for them I guess.

Drone are good at surgical strike, it's for interrupting C&C structure.

Ukraine will get 60 modernized aircraft 40 Mig 29 and 20 SU25's. From Poland, Romania and Bulgaria.

These aircraft are all over 30 years old and retired for more than 15 years. Even if pilots dare to fly these aircraft, it may not have missiles that can be used.

BTW: Poland's 23 MIG-29 are second-hand fighters purchased from Germany in 2002. The selling price in Germany is 1 euro.

These aircraft are all over 30 years old and retired for more than 15 years. Even if pilots dare to fly these aircraft, it may not have missiles that can be used.

BTW: Poland's 23 MIG-29 are second-hand fighters purchased from Germany in 2002. The selling price in Germany is 1 euro.
can i buy them i am willing to offer 100 euro per piece?

In other news, ghost of kyiv have also been shot down, he’s alive and received a new aircraft

In other news Kim Jong Un's pretty wife divorced him and has agreed to marry me. Yes that's real too like the "Ghost of Kiev". :lol:

In other news Kim Jong Un's pretty wife divorced him and has agreed to marry me. Yes that's real too like the "Ghost of Kiev". :lol:
Real or not, what’s real is Russians getting their arse kicked and not yet able to enter kyiv. Just like Indian army failed at lahore.

Warsaw Pact fighters didn’t differ much from Soviet gen 1 and 1a mig 29s.
They just need to update the software package to Ukrainian
Anyways as far as I know they’re already in ukraine.

Theres no decision like that for now.🤷‍♂️ They talking about f 35 here but when no one knows. Tru goverment said they giving like 20 billion more for army after this invasion.

Last edited:
If that's the case, than those air bases will be destroyed by the Russians especially if those Mig29 proves to be dangerous. If Russia doesn't hit those bases than planes can be used to target main land Russia as well. Poland, you better watch out.
What most people don't understand is that the NATO is doing their best to pull Russia into a nuclear war.
They started that with Libya and later in Syria, but Russia showed extreme restraint. Ukraine was the red line and Russia had to act. So they got the chance to throw all the malice and hate they have been harboring against Russia and make them look as the worst country right now, despite NATO having bombed a whole lot of countries in just the last two decades.

The powers that be want a nuclear showdown between Mainland Europe, US, and Russia, and they want all of them to get blown in the process.

Real or not, what’s real is Russians getting their arse kicked and not yet able to enter kyiv. Just like Indian army failed at lahore.

Warsaw Pact fighters didn’t differ much from Soviet gen 1 and 1a mig 29s.
They just need to update the software package to Ukrainian
Anyways as far as I know they’re already in ukraine.
Hi BlindEagle where is DeafEagle the team is not complete

Theres no decision like that for now.🤷‍♂️ They talking about f 35 here but when no one knows. Tru goverment said they giving like 20 billion more for army after this invasion.
Maybe Poland will donate its old fighters and EU will finance F-35 for you

What most people don't understand is that the NATO is doing their best to pull Russia into a nuclear war.
They started that with Libya and later in Syria, but Russia showed extreme restraint. Ukraine was the red line and Russia had to act. So they got the chance to throw all the malice and hate they have been harboring against Russia and make them look as the worst country right now, despite NATO having bombed a whole lot of countries in just the last two decades.

The powers that be want a nuclear showdown between Mainland Europe, US, and Russia, and they want all of them to get blown in the process.
Someone in financial sphere warned of this nuclear threat 3 months prior to invasion and now I’m shocked he called it again.
This nuclear threat along with kicking Russia out of swift is all a drama to replace the aging financial system. Just see how Jerome powell’s reserve currency statement coincides with ripples expert discovery ending.
I’m all hedged for the big doom. Let’s see what happens

Hi BlindEagle where is DeafEagle the team is not complete
When my account gets banned again, deaf eagle will be new username

Wrong. In Syria, it was Russia itself who made a move in. It wasn't their war.

Someone in financial sphere warned of this nuclear threat 3 months prior to invasion and now I’m shocked he called it again.
This nuclear threat along with kicking Russia out of swift is all a drama to replace the aging financial system. Just see how Jerome powell’s reserve currency statement coincides with ripples expert discovery ending.
I’m all hedged for the big doom. Let’s see what happens

When my account gets banned again, deaf eagle will be new username
mine will be LameEagle

Indian army failed at Lahore or not you should be turning your gaze at Zelensky appealing to Putin to hold talks and telling him there's no need to sit at 30 meters distance at the table because he ( Zelensky ) doesn't bite.

Back
Top Bottom