What's new

Poison Made in Israel.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Just read through this PATHETIC view of jews about Saudi arabia and Muslims .

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

Saudi Arabia is one of the most authoritarian regimes in the world. It has a policy of discrimination toward women, a complete disregard for human rights and a total lack of democracy.

Rigid application of Shari'a - Islamic law - leads to such atrocities as putting women to death by stoning, cutting off the hands of thieves and widespread use of the death penalty.

The country is the center of ultra-conservative
Wahhabi Islam, and it contributes large sums of money to the creation of mosques and Islamic cultural centers throughout the world which teach the most extreme forms of the religion.

Finally, the Saudis supported the Taliban in Afghanistan and Hamas in Gaza, only ceasing such support when they realized that both groups also posed an enormous domestic threat.

:hang2::devil:

These are the words of the most famoud Jewish newspaper.

reference:Challenges facing King Abdullah are enormous | Front Lines - the week that was | Jerusalem Post

Is there anything wrongly mentioned in the article - All the things said are know facts.

Your facts are our MYTHS , thanks for your fruitfull reply .. good bye:agree:

Can you point out the "Myths" in that? Debunk them for what you are worth!?

And by the way, the view expressed is only of Saudi Arabia, not of Muslims. FYI some of the Saudis with their oil millions and Wahhabi version of Islam are at the forefront for spreading their extreme ideology and sponsoring the Taliban - which is presently fighting the PA in Pakistan, not to mention fighting against the NATO/IASF in Afghanistan. Majority of the 9/11 hijackers were from KSA, OBL originally is from KSA, AQ foundations rooted in KSA! And to boot those Saudi Arabs don't consider people other than Arabs as true Muslims! And yet KSA regime is an ally of USA and Pakistan (India too has very good friendly relations with the regime!)

Btw Israel has friendly relations with many surrounding Muslim countries including Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar and Egypt. (Turkey is a Muslim majority secular country!)

Pathetic attempt to misguide people about Muslims. Sinister motive/flamebait?

Is there anything wrongly mentioned in the article - All the things said are know facts.

Just ask billion of hindus working in Saudi Arabia.
Why they love to live all their lives in Saudi instead of india? or any other free country?

We should not forget that Saudi Arabia is Kingdom!
H.E. Abdullah is the King of the land, it is his land and he is doing a good good job for its own people and poor people of the world than any other state or ruler.

Can you point out the "Myths" in that? Debunk them for what you are worth!?

And by the way, the view expressed is only of Saudi Arabia, not of Muslims. FYI some of the Saudis with their oil millions and Wahhabi version of Islam are at the forefront for spreading their extreme ideology and sponsoring the Taliban - which is presently fighting the PA in Pakistan, not to mention fighting against the NATO/IASF in Afghanistan. Majority of the 9/11 hijackers were from KSA, OBL originally is from KSA, AQ foundations rooted in KSA! And to boot those Saudi Arabs don't consider people other than Arabs as true Muslims! And yet KSA regime is an ally of USA and Pakistan (India too has very good friendly relations with the regime!)

Btw Israel has friendly relations with many surrounding Muslim countries including Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar and Egypt. (Turkey is a Muslim majority secular country!)

Pathetic attempt to misguide people about Muslims. Sinister motive/flamebait?

You can not understand it even i would put my best efforts to explain this thing , you dont have a mindset that accepts that thing .

what ever in this article is right for you does not make any sense to me.

goodbye to you 2:agree:

Why they love to live all their lives in Saudi instead of india? or any other free country?

H.E. Abdullah is the King of the land, it is his land and he is doing a good good job for its own people and poor people of the world than any other state or ruler.

Sir they would never ever accept zionists being faciast , terrorists and most extremist people in the world.

why israel is worried about how much money we spend on Mosques??????

why they are worried about what our women wear??

why they are worried about creating islamic cultural centers and universities??

why they are worried about Sharia law??

why they are worried about chopping off hands of the theives.?

why they are worried about saudi support to Ghaza and Palestenians?

Does israel has Democracy???? its a shame!!!! they talk about others being authoritarian ? whats wrong with it if Saudies are happy with the King?

and why Indians have their pro israel says and nose pokes into the matters they know nothing about??

Answers needed!!

so no need to explain to Indians they would never accept it , i have this some sort of Rude attitute towards their understanding minset because of their constant behaviour and uncompromising approach to any problem to Islamic Ummah they are just Barking in the Dark ( with appologies).

regards:

Last edited:
You can not understand it even i would put my best efforts to explain this thing , you dont have a mindset that accepts that thing .
Go ahead, explain. I am all ears.
what ever in this article is right for you does not make any sense to me.
goodbye to you 2:agree:
There's a medical term for people with a loss of reality or who believe in an alternate reality! Psychotic.

Go ahead, explain. I am all ears.

There's a medical term for people with a loss of reality or who believe in an alternate reality! Psychotic.

Yes you have diagnosed your problem right , get the first available appointment with your Doctor.

BTW its explained above have a read.

Have a happy time.:agree:

Yes you have diagnosed your problem right , get the first available appointment with your Doctor.

BTW its explained above have a read.

Have a happy time.:agree:

I requested you to refute what YOU call as myths in the article you posted. Tell me what is wrong with the article or what lies is that article spreading. And really, enough of your delusional rants!

I requested you to refute what YOU call as myths in the article you posted. Tell me what is wrong with the article or what lies is that article spreading. And really, enough of your delusional rants!

Facts against the Myths:

1:Sharia is the Ultimate Law for Muslims we are happy with it.

2:Its our money we can build 2 million more Mosques , happy with it.

3:we consider our women as our pride , they are the most integral part of a Muslim society , they and males happy with it.

4:Again our money we can build a million islamic cultural centers and print 1 billion copies of Holy Quran in every major language in the world , we are happy with it.

5:Islam allows chopping off hands of the criminal after 2 warnings and fines , we are happy with it.

6:we chop off heads of the killers , you hang them till death no difference our way your way thing.

7:we support Ghaza , Palestenians , our money our wish right thing to do we are happy with it.

8:Authoritarian law , saudies are more properous and more peacefull then any other country my whole family lives in saudi Arabia they are living there because they love it.

What is extremisam? aspiring for independence ?

i think its having an illegitamate unwelcomed opressive rule over a land and its people.

And the reason for why i say You would not agree because india and israel are not much different.

and in the end , again you cant understand because you are ignorant about our ways of living and what we believe in.
And this reality is not accepted by israelies because of " my way or highway""

Wow....what an overstatement.....tell me if there are close to 900 Millions Hindus in the world.....how can Billions live in Saudi.

HINDUISM: The world's third largest religion

For your knowledge: there are about 1.5 Million Indians in Saudi Arabia

Anyways...they live in Suadi for the same raason Pakistanis live in UK America and Canada. ...i.e to earn a living ansd send some money for their families....And the Administration of Saudi is not doing any favor...they pay taxes and other lawful obligations to live in that country.

@gubbi

Dear, there is nothing wrong with the article itself but I/you should rather be concerned about who this article is directed to and what it actually is trying to achieve? and BlackHood is right, without a proper mindset you won't be able to see at the other side of the image.

In a nutshell, don't become a sandwich between two ideologies. i.e. Islam and Judaism, and the article is trying to promote the Jewish perspective while defaming the Islamic.

Wow....what an overstatement.....tell me if there are close to 900 Millions Hindus in the world.....how can Billions live in Saudi.

HINDUISM: The world's third largest religion

For your knowledge: there are about 1.5 Million Indians in Saudi Arabia

Anyways...they live in Suadi for the same raason Pakistanis live in UK America and Canada. ...i.e to earn a living ansd send some money for their families....And the Administration of Saudi is not doing any favor...they pay taxes and other lawful obligations to live in that country.

Yes offcourse not he meant Millions not Billions , Come on dont be that picky if you have no other point to do so.:agree:

@gubbi

Dear, there is nothing wrong with the article itself but I/you should rather be concerned about who this article is directed to and what it actually is trying to achieve? and BlackHood is right, without a proper mindset you won't be able to see at the other side of the image.

In a nutshell, don't become a sandwich between two ideologies. i.e. Islam and Judaism, and the article is trying to promote the Jewish perspective while defaming the Islamic.

Ofcourse. You should also note that JPOST.com is an extreme rightwing voice in Israel, so most of their articles/editorials are indeed inflammatory. Haaretz would be, IMHO, a better perspective.

Back
Top Bottom