What's new

pointless posts in China section

C130

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
spkcvs.png

I can't see threads of in the Great China section, says they are pointless posts. I find this unprofessional to not be notified why this happened in PM.

spkcvs.png

I can't see threads of in the Great China sections, says they are pointless posts. I find this unprofessional to not be notified why this happened.

:lol: why do you want to see them in the first place?

o_O USA is more interesting

U.S threads are negative and cancerous.

all I see is Sputnik,RT,PressTV,InformationClearingHouse sources.

even the thumbnail for the USA section is off putting. look at how Obama is the only person in it and he's pointing like he's commanding respect, but in the China thumbnail it's China and two other Asian nations and they holding hands in cooperation and friendship.
qq6fpj.png

U.S threads are negative and cancerous.

all I see is Sputnik,RT,PressTV,InformationClearingHouse sources.

even the thumbnail for the USA section is off putting. look at how Obama is the only person in it and he's pointing like he's commanding respect, but in the China thumbnail it's China and two other Asian nations and they holding hands in
Obama did say USA should be the one writing the world rules for trade, so he should be pointing finger :rofl:

Careful what you wish for, the FBI might knock on your door for ill wishes to your motherland.

1618048-illuminati16_03.jpg

down with the green back :rofl:

I think we all know the government of the U.S is inept and a paper tiger. didn't they get get hacked not long ago???

I can't wait til the world adopts the Yuan as reserve currency.

httpresearchstlouisfedorgfred2seriesdexchus-mess-yuan.si.jpg

If you like better threads then create better threads. People will follow, its simple as that.

Regarding that error, a mod seems to have banned you for pointless discussions/threads. Seems you need some improvements.

If you like better threads then create better threads. People will follow, its simple as that.

Regarding that error, a mod seems to have banned you for pointless discussions/threads. Seems you need some improvements.

was the mod chinese?? i seem to get singled out by a Chinese mod?

all I was doing was praising China.

can the mod take away superboy ability to make threads?? and why is that german russian always allowed back after his blantant racism.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom