What's new

pointless posts in China section

C130 all this while i kept taking ur sarcasm as some serious and real china praising.
I think we all know the government of the U.S is inept and a paper tiger. didn't they get get hacked not long ago???

I can't wait til the world adopts the Yuan as reserve currency.

httpresearchstlouisfedorgfred2seriesdexchus-mess-yuan.si.jpg
This one was epic. Just imagine someone reading this post thinking u really meant it.
And the usa paper tiger comment had me thinking abt the currency paper material usa uses . I had thought ur beef lies with cotton and linen fibers used by usa in making currency paper.

U.S threads are negative and cancerous.

all I see is Sputnik,RT,PressTV,InformationClearingHouse sources.

even the thumbnail for the USA section is off putting. look at how Obama is the only person in it and he's pointing like he's commanding respect, but in the China thumbnail it's China and two other Asian nations and they holding hands in cooperation and friendship.
qq6fpj.png

Oh really check out the thumbnail for the South Asian section

C130 all this while i kept taking ur sarcasm as some serious and real china praising.

This one was epic. Just imagine someone reading this post thinking u really meant it.
And the usa paper tiger comment had me thinking abt the currency paper material usa uses . I had thought ur beef lies with cotton and linen fibers used by usa in making currency paper.

sarcasm? no fact is fact. the quicker the U.S burns and China rise the better. yuan>dollar. Russia and the rest of world is getting on the train, while we are being left behind.

in the U.S we stagnant while the Chinese are building and innovate.

making-the-modern-world-cement-A_800_v2-1.png

sarcasm? no fact is fact. the quicker the U.S burns and China rise the better. yuan>dollar. Russia and the rest of world is getting on the train, while we are being left behind.

in the U.S we stagnant while the Chinese are building and innovate.

making-the-modern-world-cement-A_800_v2-1.png

Sir Why so bitter?

Sir Why so bitter?
bitter of whom?? my inept government and it's privileged citizens.

question is are we in for a soft landing or a hard one, but you know how our ego is.

bitter of whom?? my inept government and it's privileged citizens.

question is are we in for a soft landing or a hard one, but you know how our ego is.

You are seriously crossed with usa government and policies ?or is it china vs usa comparison that has gotten to you?

You are seriously crossed with usa government and policies ?or is it china vs usa comparison that has gotten to you?

little of both. one goes up one goes down. west in general is in for a rude awakening. if i could move to China I would it's going to one of safest most stable places to be in the next decade.

little of both. one goes up one goes down. west in general is in for a rude awakening. if i could move to China I would it's going to one of safest most stable places to be in the next decade.
If thats how u think then how come u got a chinese sectin forum ban. And no yuan is not better than dollar currently,

Well i dont think usa in next decade will be so unsafe that u will ahve to move out unless u are foreseeing another major recession or some eco collapse.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom