What's new

POF to equip Sindh Rangers with advance weapons

They just like Army use various. Mostly it's Type 56 but they are also seen with G3 and MP5
Cool Indian police still with their vintage 303 LOLZ most of them fails to fire and the bullet stucks there because the bullets have long waited to be dumped after its expiry date. But don't u think police don't need high profile weapon and only service revolver is more than enough and mp5 for the special forces of police.

Cool Indian police still with their vintage 303 LOLZ most of them fails to fire and the bullet stucks there because the bullets have long waited to be dumped after its expiry date. But don't u think police don't need high profile weapon and only service revolver is more than enough and mp5 for the special forces of police.

Rangers is a Paramilitary Force... much like your BSF... just heavily equipped.

Rangers is a Paramilitary Force... much like your BSF... just heavily equipped.
Yeah I know but i asked zarwan what service riffle pakistani police is using and he said that ak56 and same weapons as used by the army that why i quoted that post. Do you want to add something.

Yeah I know but i asked zarwan what service riffle pakistani police is using and he said that ak56 and same weapons as used by the army that why i quoted that post. Do you want to add something.

The regular dead beat cops are using G3 variants,AKs,MP5s etc as their standard weapons.... and glocks as their handguns...

The police Special forces/units are equipped pretty much similiar to Military SF.. ARs,M4s,Augs,Daewoos,Sigs etc

But schmuks (cops) cant even keep their weapons clean or in working condition...

Back
Top Bottom