What's new

POF made AK series in PAK ARMY n F.C

Hi,
Recently i saw an AK made by POF wah... i also used it....
Its being used in F.C for 10000% sure as i saw myself and as i hear PAK army troops fightin in FATA are also usin the new AKs and its replacing the MP series frm Germany made under liscense in POF...for CQB...
Il post the pics of the CQB rifle tommorow inshallah

so where's the pic? its been about 3 days!

I just wanted to ask that does the Pak Army use Ak-74 because I have mostly seen the AK-47 everywhere.:pakistan:

Paintball guns are being used in training at PMA for the past couple of years.

Almost every garrison has those paint ball battlefieds.

so where's the pic? its been about 3 days!
The POF manufactured SMG.
ver6sg.jpg

Posted it on other threads.

Same 30 year old colour scheme, AK looks deadly in black.

Almost every garrison has those paint ball battlefieds.

The POF manufactured SMG.
ver6sg.jpg

Posted it on other threads.

The SMG this young Lt. is holding is NOT manufactured in POF but is the Chinese Version of the AK-47 in 7.62x39mm caliber. This SMG is currently issued to all officers as per TO&E of the Pakistan Army.

good work but we should have moved one step ahead not two step back with AK 47

The SMG this young Lt. is holding is NOT manufactured in POF but is the Chinese Version of the AK-47 in 7.62x39mm caliber. This SMG is currently issued to all officers as per TO&E of the Pakistan Army.

It is not the Type 56 we got frm china... there are many difference between the type 56 and this weapons... mainly stock,barrel other minor stuff.. these are manufactured under liscense frm china..... even though russia whined abour it.....and are being issued to soldiers irrespective of rank...if you live in a city which has a cantonment you might seen soldiers on checkposts armed with these weapons...

Back
Top Bottom