What's new

PM's advisers are India's man : Ershad

Ershad is a Jamati agent so ofcourse he will make such comments.

:rofl: typical bharti comment. Ershad lead the third largest party in Bangladesh and is a coalition parter with awami league :lol:. As I said earlier jammat is under the bed and inside the pant of the bhartis...:rofl:.

5ad8ccdd8587c0349016.jpg

While I agree what he said about PM's advisers but this guy is Awami chamcha and Bharti dalal. He is just acting to attract nationalist votes just in case BNP-Jamat boycott next election but I think Bangladeshis are aware of his natak baazi.

While I agree what he said about PM's advisers but this guy is Awami chamcha and Bharti dalal. He is just acting to attract nationalist votes just in case BNP-Jamat boycott next election but I think Bangladeshis are aware of his natak baazi.

Spot on, Ershad, Menon are indo-awami dalal, they are acting with understanding from Indians and awami league just to divide and confuse people. Besides, Ershad can and will change his word in a heart beat.

On the issue of Gowhar Rizvi - here is news I had posted in 2009. As I said he was an indian installed advisor, he had proven his worth to india and Awami league by trail of his anti Bangladesh activities over last 3 years to benefit india.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...-govt-proved-again-they-indian-stooges-6.html

what is "dalal" ? its some derogatory word i presume but what exactly it means ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom