What's new

pmln requests IMF to increase the loan to 7.3 billion US dollars !!

Karro karro..... we blame all that **** on the great two Punjabeezz.... Zia and Ganjaz..... mein arz karon kia "do kutton kee kahani"? :D

Oh bhai maaaf kar deiii tereiii half-bald Khocheiii Ayub neiii hamareiii daryaa beeech daleiiii, phirrr junng karvaa daliii aur woh bhiii spares ke beghair aur tu aur apneiii aaap ko hiii Field Marshal banaa diyaa.....!

More laptops,scooties,solar pannels,yellow taxis and more funding for media to carry half or full page propaganda 'baat asool ki,merit or sirf merit'ads.

Pakistan on the perfect direction.

Ayyub nein tumharay log bachaye thay, nammak harram... :D

From Wiki:

Domestically, Ayub embraced private-sector industrialization and free-market principles, making the country one of Asia's fastest-growing economies. He built several infrastructure projects, including canals, dams and power stations, began Pakistan's space programme.[7]

Abbay, tu batta teray walay nay kiya putt liya? Jaa karr arbon kee chummian lenay kay bajaye aur kuch? :D

Oh bhai maaaf kar deiii tereiii half-bald Khocheiii Ayub neiii hamareiii daryaa beeech daleiiii.....!

Pakistan on the perfect direction.

SiegHeil.jpg

Bhawawawwawawawawawa.... jabb BUMBBB phattt raha thaaa uss raat nawaza billi kee tarah chuppta phirr raha tha...... g**d me jubb ISI nein churri dee to bola "Khair hai... phaar do.... meri bheee" :D

Don't get me started on Zia... you are very well informed...... fodder were the Pastuns, while the devil was in Pindi......

Mereiii neiiii Bumb phoraaa aur USSR ke waaat bajaiii ! :azn:

Aur tou aur tum Khochooon ki bhiii waaat baja diii ! :whistle:

Oi @Secur from one Punjabi to another - Yeh @Hyperion ko chup karvaa leiii warnaa aaaj laraii ho jaiii giii ! :pissed:

Khud kuch karnaa nahin....apnii fat butttt pei puraaa diiin beith kar Naswar khanniii haii aur hum Punjabiyon kiii progress to enviously deekhnaa haiii ! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just two days ago, one reputed dealer in mall plaza pindi was telling me, janab expect the dollar to hit 108rs soon.....:blink:....thank you chacha nawaz for scooties

Rs 108!!!! what the ....

plz save ur country people. keep quarrel asides, GoI,GoP and even GoP shud do something about it.plz don't let ur country being toyed.Dil se bol raha hi bhaijaan, shayed defence procurement thora slow karke isme dhyan de to at least 1% improve to Hogan hi na... plz don't take it negetively....
IMF is like signing a death note.
PS, china could have helped you somehow....

Anyway what happens if we can't repay to IMF in a given time frame?

Bhawawawwawawawawawa.... jabb BUMBBB phattt raha thaaa uss raat nawaza billi kee tarah chuppta phirr raha tha...... g**d me jubb ISI nein churri dee to bola "Khair hai... phaar do.... meri bheee" :D

Don't get me started on Zia... you are very well informed...... fodder were the Pastuns, while the devil was in Pindi......

Pukhtoons were the fodder because where else would we find a people living a couple of centuries in the past than the Pashtun Belt ! :whistle:

Mein neii tou nahin kahaa thaaa keiii apnii Gun siii Girlfriend seiii ziyadaa piyaaar karooo...apniii Begum ko walking tent banaaa kar chalaooo aur Ghairat ke naaam paaaar khud bhiii phatooo aur dooosrooon ko bhii phaaarooo ! :undecided:

@Armstrong @Hyperion

Cut the racial attacks , you both !

Politicians do not really discriminate between race/ethnicity except for their rise to influence and power whilst using the ' ---- ' race/ethnic card to get their vote bank going . Why do not the foolish people of my country realize it not ? :hitwall:

@Armstrong @Hyperion

Cut the racial attacks , you both !

Politicians do not really discriminate except for their rise to influence and power whilst using the ' ---- ' race/ethnic card to get their vote bank going . Why do not the foolish people of my country realize it not ? :hitwall:

What ? :what:

Dude, me & @Hyperion are just kidding with each other...we don't mean any of the above mostly because its not true !

I love Pukhtoons - Great People ! :smitten:

Yara, yeh @Secur bhee khwa-m-khwa tense ho jata hai!..... I love Z punjabeeeez.... minus Zia....... :smitten:

What ? :what:

Dude, me & @Hyperion are just kidding with each other...we don't mean any of the above mostly because its not true !

I love Pukhtoons - Great People ! :smitten:

Beggars can’t be choosers

The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) government and the IMF finally came to an agreement over the bailout package that is desperately needed to resuscitate Pakistan’s economy. Despite all the claims of the new government that it would break the begging bowl, the inevitable has happened as Pakistan seeks help from the IMF yet again.
Finance Minister Ishaq Dar and his team have vehemently tried to portray that the IMF loan is in line with the PML-N government’s homegrown fiscal policies and that the IMF had not dictated its terms in the agreed bailout package. Dar said that the conditions upon which the loan programme is contingent are part of the reforms PML-N had set forth in its party manifesto and which were also evident in the recent budget. This claim is false

The PML-N government should be honest with the nation. The elections of 2013 manifested the increased awareness of the people, who are in touch with ground realities. The People’s Party’s government was voted out as the electorate was quick to recognize that the government had failed to deliver. It is advisable that the government should refrain from making promises it cannot keep as this would only raise undue expectations. Also, people should not be kept in the dark about national issues that affect everyone, such as the real state of the economy. We have witnessed how the government has had to take tough fiscal measures, and will further have to in the future, in conformity with the reforms prescribed in the loan programme. This is in sharp contrast to the dreamy picture that was being portrayed during the election campaign. The government should take necessary steps to educate the people about the current economic situation and the rationale behind the reforms that need to be introduced in order to achieve long-term economic growth.
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Don't know about you guys, but I have never never understood why Pakistani governments feel the need to lie
I think Pakistanis can handle anything, absolutely anything - and they know the truth from lies, it's their experience after all - So please don't lie, it's counter productive

WTF, do leaders talk these nonsense when they meet. I always though, given the limited time they have, they talk business :laughcry:

If you watched the video, you can see the man is a true provincial, he's wearing a business suit, and at an official function, you will notice his jacket is unbuttoned - can't steal style or savoir faire.

Back
Top Bottom