What's new

PMLN MPA Mailk Saeed involved in Mega Child Abuse Scandal

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

CL4imNOVEAI3rpr.jpg

Is haramkhor ko sb se pehle chittar pr keel laga kr marne chahiyen...

Koi haya hoti hai, koi sharam hoti hai, koi grce hoti hai, koi ethics hotay hain.

Ya sirf yeh sab doosro kay liay hota hai?
Not like Nawaz told his MNA to do this. And there are only a few rottens among 150+ MNAs.

But Imran did tell his MNAs collectively on what to do.

Just because one person does evil in a party does not mean the entire party stand for it (unless the party head himself has looked away purposely while this happens).

If a democrat or republican congressman or senator is caught in such a scandal, it'd not mean the entire party is responsible for it. But if Obama says he's going to dance on container and tell Nawaz how he's going to grab him my collar, then that is party policy (unless the party leadership collectively say it was Imran's only opinion, not party's).

Nonetheless, if this is true, capital punishment is way to go (is he was the mastermind) and I hope him being an MNA doesn't mean law applies to him any less.

Not like Nawaz told his MNA to do this. And there are only a few rottens among 150+ MNAs.

But Imran did tell his MNAs collectively on what to do.

Just because one person does evil in a party does not mean the entire party stand for it (unless the party head himself has looked away purposely while this happens).

If a democrat or republican congressman or senator is caught in such a scandal, it'd not mean the entire party is responsible for it. But if Obama says he's going to dance on container and tell Nawaz how he's going to grab him my collar, then that is party policy (unless the party leadership collectively say it was Imran's only opinion, not party's).

Nonetheless, if this is true, capital punishment is way to go (is he was the mastermind) and I hope him being an MNA doesn't mean law applies to him any less.

But if the provincial ministers tried to defend the guy while the RPO says 15+ videos have already been recovered, then you know something is a problem somewhere!

CM Shahbaz Sharif orders judicial inquiry into Kasur abuse case

As the rape and filming was not planned (munazim) therefore pmln mpa and other culprits are to be released:[Azad Adlia] //Commission report//

So next time, think twice before calling India, a country of rapists. Your country is no better.

It is a social evil which has to be dealt with iron hands by both countries.

Oh bacha baazi. .. Very sad.
Throw him in prison. I wish money don't win this time.
Court should give him strict punishment .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom