What's new

PMLN mobilizing religious organisations to protest

So both Al-Qaeda and America are on the same page in support of Nawaz Sharif?

Lol, oh dear.

I'm actually hoping more these terrorist filth come out in "support", so the rest of Pakistan can see.

Beta, I've seen all of that first hand. Know the back story, the front story. Every aspect there is to know. Now become a true patriot and at least raise your voice against tyranny. That is the minimum required by your religion. Why be a Takfiri Khwarij, when I'm giving you the opportunity to come into the fold of true Islam????? :oops:
Theek hy, theek hay.....Keep it up....I never knew I would need a certificate of patriotism from Idiots...Thank you but I am better off what I am...

If that lunatic qadri can mobilize his mushrik barelvi sunni itehad council and iranian puppet shia goons then nawaz sharif too has the right to gather his men.It is well known that the Deobandi's and Ahl e Hadees support him.I myself follow the latter,just because we are staying in our homes and not getting out on streets doesnt mean we'll let qadri do as he pleases.......and please stop with the "Khariji" comments ...you sound like that murtad zaid hamid

Nawaz Sharif wants to stay in power at the peril of the country. He has failed to delegitmise the peaceful movement, now he's posturing to bring A.-Qaeda into the show. Not that we didn't know this closet Al-Qaeda was capable of doing that. It also shows that he's losing options.

• PAT APC demands resignations of Punjab CM, others over Minhajul Quran incident
  • PML-Q, MQM, PTI, AML, JI, SIC, MWM attend APC, PPP, ANP, JUI-S regret
Qadri says he wants to overthrow government | Pakistan Today
JUNE 29, 2014 BY INP

The alliance between PAT,SIC,ST and JWM was formed well before that and interestingly, none of them is a political party. So effectively Dr.TuQ added up a sectarian flair ab-initio to the conflict as I said before. Result was that Deubandi Political/Sectarian parties started to distance themselves from TuQ. Tell me a single Deubandi party standing aside TuQ...
He has made this Shia-Brelvi vs Deubandi conflict..

Nawaz Sharif wants to stay in power at the peril of the country. He has failed to delegitmise the peaceful movement, now he's posturing to bring A.-Qaeda into the show. Not that we didn't know this closet Al-Qaeda was capable of doing that. It also shows that he's losing options.
Well apparently someone else was accused of harboring the OBL-The Alquaida Chief- when caught by US pants down.

If that lunatic qadri can mobilize his mushrik barelvi sunni itehad council and iranian puppet shia goons then nawaz sharif too has the right to gather his men.It is well known that the Deobandi's and Ahl e Hadees support him.I myself follow the latter,just because we are staying in our homes and not getting out on streets doesnt mean we'll let qadri do as he pleases.......and please stop with the "Khariji" comments ...you sound like that murtad zaid hamid
He has to because he has no political support...And ASWJ-JUI-JI and other deubandis lining up against him is a natural reaction. Remember that the same ASWJ was protesting for the Army against Geo...They have no allegiance but work according to their beliefs.

Last edited:
This is a risky move and can backfire with immense collateral.

The moment you vermins step out, is the moment people like me would be out as well. Just remember there are more of us and way too less of you and you dont even have enough weapons to back your tyranny.

Isn't Ahl-Hadees another name for Wahabi??? o_O:what:

Stop calling others Mushriks. You takfiri turd.

Where are you takfiri turds coming out from....... how many of you are out there?????? :o:

@Irfan Baloch .........

MWM alliance with qadri is not for free THey want a seperate province which will open doors to Irani Shia revolution to Pakistan below is evidence why MWM is supporting Qadri

حکمرانوں نے ہٹ دھرمی دکھائی تو فقط اسلام آباد ہی نہیں پورا پاکستان مفلوج ہوسکتا ہے، علامہ شفقت شیرازی

Integraty of Pakistan is at stake, this azadi march have exposed many traitors in PDF and PTI it self. Inshallah army sab ghadaron ko chun chun kar mare ghi.

Don't worry if PTI gets crazy ideas then army will step in and put them in their place.

At the moment I'm purifying your patriotism, next come your religious beliefs! :sarcastic:

Theek hy, theek hay.....Keep it up....I never knew I would need a certificate of patriotism from Idiots...Thank you but I am better off what I am...

Yes DoDo. Whatever you say, DoDo............ :big_boss:

Integraty of Pakistan is at stake, this azadi march have exposed many traitors in PDF and PTI it self. Inshallah army sab ghadaron ko chun chun kar mare ghi.

Don't worry if PTI gets crazy ideas then army will step in and put them in their place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom