What's new

PMLN Alliance with banned LeJ

Muslim league(N)and LEJ-ASWJ are two pillars of Zia-Ism /Salafism.

piarey bacho PTI walo kaladam kia hay
kaladam aik tanzeem hay jo banned hoti hay

if they are banned why are they running free, that should be our first worry not who they are with
I only come to PTI threads to laugh at the childish posts and innocent yet foolish arguments about sharmooda, now you can ask me what is sharmooda

if they are banned why are they running free, that should be our first worry not who they are with
I only come to PTI threads to laugh at the childish posts and innocent yet foolish arguments about sharmooda, now you can ask me what is sharmooda

Thats what i call common sense ! :tup:

Piyara babaji why they are running free let me tell u smart *** they are operating under new name but by same ppl. Now ask me how is possible let me tell u that with help of ur beloved PPP and PML-N who hasnt taken 1 single action against them.

I only read noora and jiyale threads to see how noora u ppl are.

There traning camp are in waziristan ? there headquarter is south punjab

more shameful is the fact that dead bodies are in Quetta and the training camps are in Waziristan and ppl blame it on Punjab Govt

Thats his old style here is one more exmaple

Last edited by a moderator:
BDdNc-hCIAAvmep.jpg:large

this is address at their chamcha madrissa who they fund, and here exactly here suicide bomber killed Mufti Naimi. exactly where PMLN goon Shoda sharif said this...

So you justifying his agenda, that Imran khan Really support Militants of TTP for several reasons . so why he and his party can't digest the military wing of other political parties . How can you justify the people who attacked our military bases , destroyed our force multipliers , abducted and killed our soldiers and citizens as well . Why don't his party members questioning his own party before pointing fingers on others.

Arent tribal area people part of pakistan ?? thousands of pakistani's killed in drone attacks to whome you support ? when some one's family member will kill in drone strike he surely will take revenge from army or civilians of pakistan cz we supported american war on terror ? the day drone strikes ratio gone up similarly suicide attacks ratio gone up thats why khan says stop being dumb if use of power was the only solution america could have fully controlled aghanistan why they are now looking for peace talk ??

Not to forget these TTP stuff is all made by ISI and Pak Army and now same stuff has become pain in A$$ of our forces dont be hypocrite face the reality

Piyara babaji why they are running free let me tell u smart *** they are operating under new name but by same ppl. Now ask me how is possible let me tell u that with help of ur beloved PPP and PML-N who hasnt taken 1 single action against them.

I only read noora and jiyale threads to see how noora u ppl are.

There traning camp are in waziristan ? there headquarter is south punjab

Thats his old style here is one more exmaple

no betaji they are running free because they have backing of some powerful sources thats beyond the control of politician

BDdNc-hCIAAvmep.jpg:large

this is address at their chamcha madrissa who they fund, and here exactly here suicide bomber killed Mufti Naimi. exactly where PMLN goon Shoda sharif said this...

I think PTI admits people in their ranks after testing their IQ, IQ more than 50 are rejected

People at the protest demanded pmln to kick out Rana Sanaullah and asked pmln to stop patronage of SSP/LeJ/ASWJ... chanted slogans against PMLN !! @lahore governor house sit in

People at the protest demanded pmln to kick out Rana Sanaullah and asked pmln to stop patronage of SSP/LeJ/ASWJ... chanted slogans against PMLN !! @lahore governor house sit in

PTI shouldn't cry now, after supporting talibans the mother of all problems & real power behind, every dam secterian lashkars?
& if IK wants a dialoge with talibans, then there is nothing wrong PMLn,letting LeJ come in democratic process,if IK really wants to stop terrorism in pakistan, he should come up,front & talk loud & clear that talibans should stop every kind of terrorism now!
If not, that's just another stunt for cheap publicity like ever?

Back
Top Bottom