What's new

PMLN Alliance with banned LeJ

All above posts clearly show that none of you know, what is meant by "Ahal e Sunnat Wa'aljamat".
Ahal e Sunnat Wa'aljamat represent the "Sunnis" as a whole and no way it represent Lej (Laskar e Jangvi) solely.
and plus Ahal e Sunnat Wa'aljamat is not banned.
@Leader
You can do better, Genius.

there is no @Leader as a single person, this is PTI's account on PDF and on given day different people sign on using that account. problem is non of them have a brain all low level workers

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leader I really need some answers from you ,I myself is a registered member of PTI but now I equally consider him and his party are hypocrites . He is among those who differenciate terrorism in the name of Gud terrorist and Bad terrorist . He is against militant wing of political parties but he supports weapon culture for some specific ethnic groups. He also in the favour of TTP attacks and justify them as a reaction of military operation . Seriously at this rate how can you condemn any other political party for have military wing or else ? I'm really expecting a rational answer from you.

Thread Title : PMLN Alliance with banned LeJ . While the link He posted is mentioning ASWJ and LeJ is not mentioned anywhere in article . So get the facts right and stop your B.S , Please .

dont worry brother leader have the same questions in his mind and when asked his leadership about it he was told to wait for an answer after party Elections :bunny:

Its election time but it see,s PTI kids are still living in their fantasy internet world, actually they have nothing left Pml-n support increasing day by day, all opposition parties are talking with Pml-N which is a good sign so now they are alone left with losers like Qadri and cyber games let them play.

Plz name that parties and ppl know who are these ppl. PPL who has looted Pakistan for 60y. Same evil getting toghter to deny change in Pakistan.

PML.N was 62% in 2009 its now arround 30% duno which world u are living in it. PTI was maybe 1% its now 20-25%

chore they bacha chore they abb, abb to Teri Tsunami sahil se bhi nazar nehe aa rehi. kutch faida nehe kun apney aap ko halkan kerta hay

I am right behind you, tu chal main abhi aya hehe

Pakistan is too precious to left in your hands... go away munafiqas and as for Tsunami, its coming and will sweep Elections, inshallah !! :pakistan:

there is no @Leader as a single person, this is PTI's account on PDF and on given day different people sign on using that account. problem is non of them have a brain all low level workers

............... this was hilarious :laugh:

PML-N has a history of supporting these organizations.

Not so shareef brothers are really desperate to win this time. :lol:

Maryam Nawaz denied on twitter. Pmln is not in alliance with SSP but we only read news that pleases us :rolleyes:

Maryam Nawaz denied on twitter. Pmln is not in alliance with SSP but we only read news that pleases us :rolleyes:

Rana Sana Ullah law minister of Punjab going seen with banned org leaders on electiosn rally
Media reports of PML-N alliance with these groups started under new names
2years ago leaders of these groups was getting payment and protection from punjab
We know PML.N past with these grp

Lets say they havnt done alliance why cant punjab goverment do action against these killers ? Why these ppl are running freely in punjab ??

[video]http://www.facebook.com/v/419045978182671[/video]

Shias are paying price for target killing of innocent sunni people and ulemmas, both side innocent people die on daily baisis, sad to see this govt. never tried to make some peace deal with shia and sunni
I think we all must push forward some sort of neg. an peace so shia and sunni can live peacefully

I personally thinsk PMLN can bring some sort of settlement and code of coduct between these two parties otherwise enemies of Pakistan want more bloodshed
When Wahabi hide behind Sunni, what shia can do then ? . Sunni condemn and deny all wahabi acts and wahabi call themselves sunni........remember Zalim always has heart of chicken, always hide behind other groups.

Lanat Shareef has been a long time member of Jamat and also noor-e-nazr of Lanat ul Haq!

Pakistan is too precious to left in your hands... go away munafiqas and as for Tsunami, its coming and will sweep Elections, inshallah !! :pakistan:

............... this was hilarious :laugh:

tera baap munafiq bachey, dont use this language with in the future or i will put you back where you came from

PML-N has a history of supporting these organizations.

Not so shareef brothers are really desperate to win this time. :lol:

Taking about history

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pmln govt in 98 launched an effective operation against an organization and as a result the organization announced PRIZE money for the person who will kill Nawaz Sharif, and then there was a bomb attack on Nawaz Sharif, find the name of the organization :rolleyes:

Rana Sana Ullah law minister of Punjab going seen with banned org leaders on electiosn rally
Media reports of PML-N alliance with these groups started under new names
2years ago leaders of these groups was getting payment and protection from punjab
We know PML.N past with these grp

Lets say they havnt done alliance why cant punjab goverment do action against these killers ? Why these ppl are running freely in punjab ??

[video]http://www.facebook.com/v/419045978182671[/video]

Why they are running free??? Ask the courts

and check this

248694_466024550127609_2057151423_n.jpg

PMLN supporters continue supporting a terrorist organization just to defend PMLN which is a party that sponsors terrorism in Punjab and in Pakistan. Just like an MQM terrorist continually supports the MQM's terror

When Wahabi hide behind Sunni, what shia can do then ? . Sunni condemn and deny all wahabi acts and wahabi call themselves sunni........remember Zalim always has heart of chicken, always hide behind other groups.
Just like him ?
LS5Pe.jpg

Now I'm expecting just ordinary justification from you guys , that no they are saints.

Taking about history

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pmln govt in 98 launched an effective operation against an organization and as a result the organization announced PRIZE money for the person who will kill Nawaz Sharif, and then there was a bomb attack on Nawaz Sharif, find the name of the organization :rolleyes:

Why they are running free??? Ask the courts

and check this

248694_466024550127609_2057151423_n.jpg

Off topic BS.

tera baap munafiq bachey, dont use this language with in the future or i will put you back where you came from

Your post got what it deserved.

Back
Top Bottom