What's new

PMLN Alliance with banned LeJ

Mate what do you expect from them. They are the true descendants of Zia. They will do what daddy taught them to do:

1. Lick Arba masters arse
2. Spread financial mayhem
3. Play politics on division of ethnicities
4. Enjoy watching murder of sects that don't conform to the wishes of masters named in point one above.

PMLN is nothing but a gang of hoodlums and thugs who should be ousted from Politics. The fact that they are conspiring with SUNNI EXTREMIST Parties is disgraceful.

So ASWJ is like how Lashkar E Taiba one day changed nameplate at their Muridke compound overnight and became clean charity Jamat Ud Dawa? Incidentally that was in Punjab too. Interestingly Punjab also sees the least amount of security operations.

betaji than this hijra politicans can go to hell since they cant do there job.... since they have no balls. only thing they no YES SIR baas sanu paisa kaman deyo

no betaji they are running free because they have backing of some powerful sources thats beyond the control of politician

I think PTI admits people in their ranks after testing their IQ, IQ more than 50 are rejected

Imran Khan supports Taliban ?? now thats old stuff brother get some new lines. What Imran Khan was saying is copied by every politican in Pakistan. Ask talked before can u show me 1 line were IK said he support taliban ??

PTI shouldn't cry now, after supporting talibans the mother of all problems & real power behind, every dam secterian lashkars?
& if IK wants a dialoge with talibans, then there is nothing wrong PMLn,letting LeJ come in democratic process,if IK really wants to stop terrorism in pakistan, he should come up,front & talk loud & clear that talibans should stop every kind of terrorism now!
If not, that's just another stunt for cheap publicity like ever?

betaji than this hijra politicans can go to hell since they cant do there job.... since they have no balls. only thing they no YES SIR baas sanu paisa kaman deyo

Imran Khan supports Taliban ?? now thats old stuff brother get some new lines. What Imran Khan was saying is copied by every politican in Pakistan. Ask talked before can u show me 1 line were IK said he support taliban ??

first make up your mind if I am babaji or betaji, Like Imran like followers cant make up their mind

to your second point
I remember Imran saying "ehhh yar main kasey taliban pe critisize keroon hamrey workers hain bajoor agency main un ke jaan ko Khatra hoga" whereas Shebaz Sharif said "hamra point of view bhi wohi hay jo taliban ka hay america ke barey main lihaza unhain punjab main dhamakey nehe kerney chahian" now analyze these two statements and decide which one is better because I cant. oh yes I forgot there are always ifs and ***** in whatever Imran says. chutiapey ke bhi hadain hoti hain

Back
Top Bottom