What's new

PML-N’s thumbs up: Govt may accept PTI’s full vote audit demand

I still consider a broader panel of renowned journalists ,representatives of all political parties should be made so that there is no escape for anybody who is involved in any such act. PTI will always try to find excuses and escape routes, which it shouldn't be allowed. If PTI wants to have a final nail in the coffin of its credibility it should be hammed in with authority.

ager phir bhi imran khan haar gya to suicide:what::what: ker le ga
Ziada se ziada ek aur U-turn lele ga aur kaya hona hay :D

We can make it much shorter period, if Utrun Khan becomes incharge of recount.

He can recount all those in 7 days or less.
7 days is too much, just a couple of minutes rather :lol:

PML(N) has lost any legitimacy.

They removed Tarqi Ali in midnight to hide their corruption. Then they delayed the thumb print verification for 4 constituencies for 1.5 years.

Then they got caught faking votes using thumb print data from NADRA (The head of whom was already removed by PML(N) in order to pave the way for this mega dhandli)..

Now when they have changed results, and did all their dhandli...now they have come clean and are saying "Yeah, please lets do check up of all elections!" WHAT A BLOODY JOKE.

One Nadra officer today was SACKED because he was the one who "leaked" the information that PML(N) was changing results via thumb prints from Nadra database.

Shame on PML(N)

I am sorry sir but I think you are wasting your time and mind , we are ""latoon ka bhoot" and definitely understand the things when kick us....I am sorry to say our educated people are much more uneducated and blind .....they have no sense of respect for the nation future ....we all are fuduals by our attitude ,education , life style,thinking,behaviors ,in jobs ,in our religious practices ...etc...we are by every definition "bad workmen "and bad human beings......we are by any definition hypocrites, .....Please do not wast your words ...be quite the time will proof them ...if this nation loose this chance and humiliate Imran ....then their will be no ballot but bullets have to decide the things......as he is the only Leader standing between these two B's ...,,GOD HELP PAKISTAN ....and Make this Land a Nation ......

I am sorry sir but I think you are wasting your time and mind , we are ""latoon ka bhoot" and definitely understand the things when kick us....I am sorry to say our educated people are much more uneducated and blind .....they have no sense of respect for the nation future ....we all are fuduals by our attitude ,education , life style,thinking,behaviors ,in jobs ,in our religious practices ...etc...we are by every definition "bad workmen "and bad human beings......we are by any definition hypocrites, .....Please do not wast your words ...be quite the time will proof them ...if this nation loose this chance and humiliate Imran ....then their will be no ballot but bullets have to decide the things......as he is the only Leader standing between these two B's ...,,GOD HELP PAKISTAN ....and Make this Land a Nation ......
Thank you very much for this emotional speech....:close_tema:

Amazing you have such a strong belief in current EC that could not help gave rights to Pakistanis living abroad to Vote; by the way there was no technical glitch or any legal restrictions NADRA/EC could have sort it out well before elections, imagine 5 years they were sitting idle, forget Khan what was the problem with 4 constituencies that EC couldn't open for Audit that too in 12 months? and why should EC waited for Fed Gov to give green light to be checked we thought EC is independent Organization isn't it...not it is not clearly. So while you and like minded may think IK is uchal khood the Question still is why pml-n thumbs up now why green light now after 12-14 months why not in July/Aug 2013 right away like a fair Gov had EC agreed in June/July 2013 by now preparations would have been completed not?.

So instead of criticizing IK you should criticize GOV and EC for not giving rights to Pakistanis abroad imagine that too in modern day 2013?, not re-checking/auditing votes like a fair Gov/organization, playing delaying tactics.

@Leader @Jazzbot @Akheilos
couldnt have put it better I was soo pissed I couldnt vote...never have but was intending to give it to PTI but because I am abroad with limited holidays which do not fall when Pakistan feels like going in for voting I couldnt vote this time and I am a 100% Pakistani with the green Passport but had no rights so I am damn supporting reforms in that shitty EC ...independent my foot ...its like a dog waiting for its bone!

This the history of GANJA LEAGUE ( PMLN ). They keep dragging their feet till the last minute and finally cave in.
Usually they are doing something in the background I agree with this:

PML(N) has lost any legitimacy.
They removed Tarqi Ali in midnight to hide their corruption. Then they delayed the thumb print verification for 4 constituencies for 1.5 years.
Then they got caught faking votes using thumb print data from NADRA (The head of whom was already removed by PML(N) in order to pave the way for this mega dhandli)..
Now when they have changed results, and did all their dhandli...now they have come clean and are saying "Yeah, please lets do check up of all elections!" WHAT A BLOODY JOKE.
One Nadra officer today was SACKED because he was the one who "leaked" the information that PML(N) was changing results via thumb prints from Nadra database.
Shame on PML(N)

:lol:

They are ready to reopen 40 constituencies, they are even ready to audit entire elections. But they aren't ready to open the damn 4 constituencies PTI is demanding since 14 months. Because they know what have they done in those 4 constituencies.

PTI has grabbed N-League by its balls. :rofl:

Good, go ahead and audit the whole elections, PTI has no problem with it. BUT start from these 4 damn constituencies. :azn:

Actually PTI now demand complete audit of elections after looking at Afghan elections.

N did dhandli to save Pakistan from menance of PTI. Thank your lucky stars that your vote was probably rigged in favor of N.

Last edited:
So what kind of magic stick does MQM Cousin party PTI has which isn't making her sleep at nights after getting slap by people of pakistan in last elections.--- Sharati khan spending more time in london spending all charity money over in creating chaos in pak political setup

Last edited:
Amazing you have such a strong belief in current EC that could not help gave rights to Pakistanis living abroad to Vote; by the way there was no technical glitch or any legal restrictions NADRA/EC could have sort it out well before elections, imagine 5 years they were sitting idle, forget Khan what was the problem with 4 constituencies that EC couldn't open for Audit that too in 12 months? and why should EC waited for Fed Gov to give green light to be checked we thought EC is independent Organization isn't it...not it is not clearly. So while you and like minded may think IK is uchal khood the Question still is why pml-n thumbs up now why green light now after 12-14 months why not in July/Aug 2013 right away like a fair Gov had EC agreed in June/July 2013 by now preparations would have been completed not?.

So instead of criticizing IK you should criticize GOV and EC for not giving rights to Pakistanis abroad imagine that too in modern day 2013?, not re-checking/auditing votes like a fair Gov/organization, playing delaying tactics.

@Leader @Jazzbot @Akheilos

Overseas Pakistanis (sorry to generalize) are the worst when it comes to Politics within the country.

They can be all revolutionaries and Islamists while enjoying freedoms of secular societies.

I oppose giving voting rights to the overseas Pakistanis.

Sorry.

post: 5938355, member: 38719"]As per constituition you cannot just open 4 seats.

Please get familiar with laws.

Unless you want to continue with jungle ka Qanoon (Jungle law)

thank you.[/quote]

What Constitution? when No legal Gov exists, with rigged election has no legal Gov, please understand. Why was constitution so lazy and after 14 months came into Action to Audit.

EC should be independent but it is not
NADRA should be independent but it is
Judiciary should not and never should interfere with Election like 2013 Ifchaudhry.

I can write all day, all the wrong things took place in 2013 Election instead of you beating IK you should write about EC/NADRA pml-n and Judiciary and their dirty tactics.

Overseas Pakistanis (sorry to generalize) are the worst when it comes to Politics within the country.

They can be all revolutionaries and Islamists while enjoying freedoms of secular societies.

I oppose giving voting rights to the overseas Pakistanis.

Sorry.

Stop blaming overseas look into your own-selves generalization won't do any good a quick way for you to get away with. Lets not talk about Revolution and Islamist now you talk about reforms of EC/NADRA/pml-n and Judiciary...talk about these 4 because it is them that has created this atmosphere. Why do you talk of islamist when your judiciary freed them when pml-n groom them, when NADRA gives them IDs, when Punjab and Sindh governments recruit them.

Under constitution overseas Pakistanis have the right to vote your opposing or not means nothing nada zilch...

Last edited:
What Constitution? when No legal Gov exists, ..

Chalo Ji

Aap nay to Khota kuwain main phaink diay (you did monkey business in the village Well)

The whole world and majority of Pakistanis accept the constitution,

And here you are,

Denying the very basis of our legal framework.

This is precisely the statement that forces me to think that overseas Pakistanis do not respect the very being of Pakistan. They are too safe in secular societies to think that we do not your revolutions and do not need your Islamo-fascism. Do not export it please.

Thank you

Thank you

thank you

thank you

in advance for being considerate.

Chalo Ji

Aap nay to Khota kuwain main phaink diay (you did monkey business in the village Well)

The whole world and majority of Pakistanis accept the constitution,

And here you are,

Denying the very basis of our legal framework.

This is precisely the statement that forces me to think that overseas Pakistanis do not respect the very being of Pakistan. They are too safe in secular societies to think that we do not your revolutions and do not need your Islamo-fascism. Do not export it please.

in advance for being considerate.

Read my post in context, don't just spin it to your liking. So you are not one of those majority not accepting constitution and not allowing overseas Pakistan to vote Ah Thank you for letting us know. Rigged election can't be legal period.

The overseas Pakistan are the lifeline of Pakistan ask Economists not your self declared self economist and historian you may disagree though.

I think this step is best for country and government stabilization. THUMBS UP TO BOTH NAWAZ SHARIF AND IMRAN KHAN

Back
Top Bottom