What's new

PML-N trying to break Pakistan: Altaf

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI - Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain has alleged that the Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N), along with Sindh nationalist parties wants to break the country. Calling an emergency workers’ conference in Karachi on Saturday, he criticised the policies of the PML-N saying that the MQM will not let PML-N’s dream come true. He vowed, “The PML-N has looted the rights of people in Seraiki and Bahawalpur provinces. Altaf Hussain, till his last breath, will fight for the rights of the people in South Punjab and Hazara.” Commenting on the recently passed Sindh Local Government Ordinance and the criticism against it, Hussain said that the people who are opposing the implementation of the system in Sindh are enemies of democracy. “The entire world works on a specific system. The local government system is the basis of democracy,” he maintained and added that the parliament has no importance without this system. “We will bring the local government system in Sindh. Those opposing it are against Pakistan,” Hussain remarked. “Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa’s so-called leaders should stop being concerned about Sindh and should think about their own province. I also want to tell those leaders that the Pakhtuns in Karachi are with MQM, not with ANP (Awami National Party),” he said. He further asked the people of Sindh to make nationalist parties’ strike on September 13 unsuccessful by staying united.

PMLN Walon teri pagri nu dagh lagaya! LOL

I think its the opposite Its the Altaf Who wants to break the Country.The traiter is like a stooge.

KARACHI - Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain has alleged that the Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N), along with Sindh nationalist parties wants to break the country. Calling an emergency workers’ conference in Karachi on Saturday, he criticised the policies of the PML-N saying that the MQM will not let PML-N’s dream come true. He vowed, “The PML-N has looted the rights of people in Seraiki and Bahawalpur provinces. Altaf Hussain, till his last breath, will fight for the rights of the people in South Punjab and Hazara.” Commenting on the recently passed Sindh Local Government Ordinance and the criticism against it, Hussain said that the people who are opposing the implementation of the system in Sindh are enemies of democracy. “The entire world works on a specific system. The local government system is the basis of democracy,” he maintained and added that the parliament has no importance without this system. “We will bring the local government system in Sindh. Those opposing it are against Pakistan,” Hussain remarked. “Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa’s so-called leaders should stop being concerned about Sindh and should think about their own province. I also want to tell those leaders that the Pakhtuns in Karachi are with MQM, not with ANP (Awami National Party),” he said. He further asked the people of Sindh to make nationalist parties’ strike on September 13 unsuccessful by staying united.

I think its the opposite Its the Altaf Who wants to break the Country.The traiter is like a stooge.

did he sing any song ? Please upload it if it has happened

country is not glass of water ganga +altaf_zardari+asfand+all there chamchas can't broke my country together .when they will cross the line someone will teach them a lesson :whistle:

See that is what I have been insisting in other threads. These \leaders' think that if their is not fulfilled, Pakistan will break up.

The thugs of MQM and the looters of PPP have devised a plan to rig next general elections. After all, why local bodies ordinance now and why only a few months away from elections.

To rig elections, the best method is to have your representatives at the galli/mohalla level. If the well being of Karachi was so dear to them, they could have introduced local bodies 4 years ago.

Its shameful that these politicians shamelessly use legitimate tools and resources for their political purposes but nor for the welfare of the people. With a city as vast as Karachi, its people deserve a good municipal representation. But if an impartial and truly representative system is created, these politicians will not able to have their way in elections.

Lozzz.. I hate to break this to Altaf the moron, it's not only them its your terrorists party MQM, along with these goons ANP, JUI, PML-N, PML-Q & PPP who are trying to break Pakistan & the only place where you a$$holes are going at the end of the day is straight to HELL. SOB.

wasey bhai jaan bohot achi commedy kertey hain

why does he keep talking about breaking breaking breaking!!! has he ever said anything positive and uniting??? all he loves to do is put fear in the heart of people by saying country will break country is being broken etc etc!

Though, I'm no fan of Altaf, but I do strongly agree on that, by going through history of south punjab, facts, figures and doucments says the same about Punjab leaders ....No doubt I hate PMLN (nawaz) the most until Sarikis don't get their rightl like OTHERS...

Long live Pakistan and with fair just to all... :pakistan:

PMln always supports sindhi nationalists who talk openly against Pakistan

and what is the difference between Seryakis & south punjabis and sindhi nationalists??? why does BHAI support punjab and not support the same thing in sindh????

sindh nationalists never say BREAK PAKISTAN they say don't divide sindh!!! but by implementing this system in only 5 districts out of 23 it is clear cut division! implement it all over sindh & pakistan!

and what is the difference between Seryakis & south punjabis and sindhi nationalists??? why does BHAI support punjab and not support the same thing in sindh????

sindh nationalists never say BREAK PAKISTAN they say don't divide sindh!!! but by implementing this system in only 5 districts out of 23 it is clear cut division! implement it all over sindh & pakistan!

LMAO
You dont know anything about sindhi nationalist parties so you should shut up

And just last week the MQM thugs were having a sit in with the PML-N thugs. I wonder what went wrong.

LMAO
You dont know anything about sindhi nationalist parties so you should shut up

nope you should shut up because claerly you didn't read their "strike" slogan! which clearly says NO DIVISION OF SINDH! which the LG is doing by implementing it in 5 districts only out of the 23!

nope you should shut up because claerly you didn't read their "strike" slogan! which clearly says NO DIVISION OF SINDH! which the LG is doing by implementing it in 5 districts only out of the 23!
almost all the sindhi nationalist parties are in favor of dividing Pakistan
I know you are talking about rasool bux palijo or his idiot son ayaz palijo who are protesting against zulfiqarabad project and local government ordinance but they are not the only nationalist party in sindh and who cares what they are doing they have zero support in Sindh

Back
Top Bottom