What's new

PML-N trying to break Pakistan: Altaf

almost all the sindhi nationalist parties are in favor of dividing Pakistan
I know you are talking about rasool bux palijo or his idiot son ayaz palijo who are protesting against zulfiqarabad project and local government ordinance but they are not the only nationalist party in sindh and who cares what they are doing they have zero support in Sindh

Sindh Nationalist parties strike against new LG system on Sept 13 – The Express Tribune

check the link the strike is called "sindh bachaoo" which is true! either bring LG system to 23 districts or don't bring it at all! you can't bring it to 5 districts of a province it is dividing the rural & urban population! i thought MQM was a party for all not just 5 districts! MQM should stand up and say implement the system in the whole province not just 5 districts! altaf bhai said commisionary system is a BRITISH system but he himself is a bristish national and a tax payer so how can he say anything wrong against britian!

Sindh Nationalist parties strike against new LG system on Sept 13 – The Express Tribune

check the link the strike is called "sindh bachaoo" which is true! either bring LG system to 23 districts or don't bring it at all! you can't bring it to 5 districts of a province it is dividing the rural & urban population! i thought MQM was a party for all not just 5 districts! MQM should stand up and say implement the system in the whole province not just 5 districts! altaf bhai said commisionary system is a BRITISH system but he himself is a bristish national and a tax payer so how can he say anything wrong against britian!

Firstly Local government system is not going to divide sindh
sindh is already divided by zulfiqar ali bhutto who introduced separate quota for urban and rural sindh

Secondly
you can divide sindh into 10000 pieces they will still be a part of Pakistan

i was talking about pmln who openly supports sindhi nationalists in Sindh and almost all of them are anti Pakistan
i will give you an example
you can see in this video when mumtaz bhutto of sindh national front joined PMLN they played anti pakistan songs during the rally
PMLN thinks that by getting support of a few nationalists they might gain a few seats in sindh and they are wrong
pmln doesnt care if someone is anti pakistan or not they just want to fulfill their lust for power

Last edited by a moderator:
I never liked those gunjas but Im am sure they will never want Pakistan to be disintegrate. I mean who will like to kill ur own main source of Income and power, without Pakistan they will be nothing.

It was altaf chutiya who once said that he regret to be part of Pakistan and begged India for forgiveness.

No one really wants to break Pakistan, neither Altaf nor Nawaz or else 2 days ago Ishaq dar said MQM or PMLN ki idelogy same hai....:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom