What's new

PML-N resistance to PTI's Hydel Vision in KPK

Apparently many are unaware of the effect this lack of electricity has caused Pakistan...Both the people are suffering - summer's heat and so is the poor country : increase in imports coz country cant seem to make anything...dying off of the Pakistani market coz we cant meet demands ...

Basically any form of electricity boost which is NOT expensive is important but those who never experience load shedding wouldnt notice

While those who have their businesses secured wouldnt notice either!

Apparently many are unaware of the effect this lack of electricity has caused Pakistan...Both the people are suffering - summer's heat and so is the poor country : increase in imports coz country cant seem to make anything...dying off of the Pakistani market coz we cant meet demands ...

Basically any form of electricity boost which is NOT expensive is important but those who never experience load shedding wouldnt notice

While those who have their businesses secured wouldnt notice either!
Exactly.
That's why these politicians in their limousines and palaces don't understand.

Exactly.
lolz I couldnt care about them....sad they dont get to experience free sauna and pay for it instead...but My main concern is the dying of our market...

When I was a kid could find plenty of things made in Pakistan....Now...its rare to some old stock of god knows which century! :blink:

Heck I remember we ordered some duvet covers from online ....really posh stuff and when it arrived the inside tag said made in Pakistan.... :rofl:

My sis was like we got ripped off...could have gotten it cheaper in Pakistan...

I still keep 1 as good memories :)

Sorry to say it is a pathetic thread.

84MW power plant should not be even discussed when talking about power needs of the country.

-- sumandar say milay piasay ko shabnam
-- bakhili hay yeh, razzaki nahi hai.

you all are downright $tupid to be fighting on a grain of rice when the the country needs millions of tones of food.

So sad to see our educated elite come down to primitive vehshis.

Oh meray piaray bhai logo!

just sit down and think for a moment

Will this 84 MW run of river will make a difference for one town, one city etc. ? you betcha!

Will this change the electricity profile of the country.? Fork No!

But forking we must do, in the name of PTI or PML-N or JI or MQM etc. etc.

Who the fork cares about our beautiful country. Who gives a damn!

I'm afraid I can't decide whether to laugh or cry at your downright $tupid post. Do you even know what hydel projects are and what is their significance? I am not gonna pamper you about this, go study them on yourself and then come and talk here. I want you to read some stuff about these projects. Maybe that will put some sense into you.

I'm afraid I can't decide whether to laugh or cry at your downright $tupid post. Do you even know what hydel projects are and what is their significance? I am not gonna pamper you about this, go study them on yourself and then come and talk here. I want you to read some stuff about these projects. Maybe that will put some sense into you.

Gali gloch and personal attacks from an otherwise nice person.

What's new from the blind robotic followers of Taliban Khan?

What the heck is new?

Exactly.

Hope you are balanced enough to have included Uturn Khan's palace in Bani Gala and his big @rse SUVs the limos etc.

Gali gloch and personal attacks from an otherwise nice person.
What's new from the blind robotic followers of Taliban Khan?
What the heck is new?

C'mon, where is the Gali gloch and personal attacks in my post? You just come up and call other's posts as downright stupid without making any sense and when others reply to you in same manner, it becomes gali gloch and personal attack?

Truth is, I didn't expect such downright stupid comment from an otherwise nice person like you. Your comment showed you don't know much about hydel projects, so you need to update yourself. That was all my previous post was about.

Hope you are balanced enough to have included Uturn Khan's palace in Bani Gala and his big @rse SUVs the limos etc.
Yes, I am balanced enough. Imran Khan too doesn't understand the plight of a normal Pakistani citizen but at least he tries to.

Stop trying to attack Imran Khan on every single topic and post. In the post you quoted, did I mention Imran Khan anywhere?
If Imran Khan is a taliban, Nawaz Sharif is Hitler

This is utterly shameful, but then again what else to expect from noonies and their apologists on this forum !

Essentially you are right. This should not happen.

But when a government feels besieged, particularly in an immature polity like Pakistan's, one can expect such stuff. We should wish to apply Scandanavian standards. But we practically can not do so.

About 'due right' - let us not go there. What PTI has been doing was going to happen in any case - excuses can be made, especially while we have PML-N in government.

I am not defending PML-N. I want Hydel projects to go through. I am, however, pointing out the fact that when PTI chooses to agitate, it can not expect to be left in peace. So, while PTI policy of pursuing agitation politics puts PML-N in a survival mode, such stuff is only logical. Wrong, but logical in Pakistani context. Have you forgotten what happened during the '90s?

This isn't besieged mentality. I worked as an independent 3rd party outsdide consultant for donors on Punj Govt projects. Malice, bias & down right skullduggery is PMLN's coin in trade.
I don't know how many projects even those funded from abroad have been languishing partially incomplete or still in papers with PC-1s gathering dust just because they were started by the Q government.
I can completely expect PMLN to do this out of sheer malice & what we in Punjabi call khasees puna towards PTI.
BTW can someone re educate that Wharton grad about Time Value Of Money & how it effects projects. Also the increase in Nandipur begets disbelief when seen in the light of project appraisal techniques. Daal mein kaala much...?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom