What's new

PML-N, PTI approach Samiul Haq for deal with Taliban

but real want to know your suggestion on how to end this gureilla warfare that has been going on in pakistan since almost 6 or 7 years.

Redesign the whole anti-terror policy, I personally believe that we didn't have a terror policy during the previous government, PPP left it completely to the Army as if saying 'aye lo payi jaan, tussan day hawalay'. This isn't gonna happen now. Nawaz Sharif will have a far greater output, so will the national assembly.

This achieves two things, a greater scrutiny of the policy (since civilians can be questioned) and a better public perception of the war. This also legitimizes the whole thing since the government will own up to it then. The public will realize it is our own war, we are getting killed not the Yanks...we are getting the most damage, not the Yanks. So first thing is perception.

The second thing to do is to put in a sincere effort. No more good taliban and bad taliban rubbish, anybody who stands up against the state in arms should be blown to hell, PERIOD. A thought out plan be achieved, Taliban have been routed out from Bajaur, Swat, Malakand, South Waziristan and other places, they will be routed out from NW and a couple of other pockets as well. They are on the backfoot, that is why they are going for talks. If we stop the op and talk, they will regroup, and then the talks will collapse and Taliban will have regained their senses by then.

Third thing is for the civilian government to start rehabilitating the people in FATA and introducing them in mainstream. Change the laws for FATA and it's status, make houses and other stuff. Previous government left it to the Army to do the basic rebuilding, houses, sewerage, schools etc. Army isn't the sanitary works organization FFS!

And they accepted the results only because Nawaz Sharif came into power, after 6 months, they will revolt against him as well.

I'll elaborate further a bit later.

401967_662744040417798_464073835_n.jpg

I'm surprised to see how 31 posts have been posted in this thread and everyone missed to comment at most stupidest post in this thread. What kind of stupidity is this? If you want to do such kind of stuff then plz also add NS into above pic also as N-League also have same policy towards TTP and they also approached Samiul Haq for deal with Talibans..

I'm surprised to see how 31 posts have been posted in this thread and everyone missed to comment at most stupidest post in this thread. What kind of stupidity is this? If you want to do such kind of stuff then plz also add NS into above pic also as N-League also have same policy towards TTP and they also approached Samiul Haq for deal with Talibans..

1- Some users are notorious for making stupid posts, so people don't bother replying to them.

2- It isn't as if a ignorant is gonna change his opinion.

Awayin damagh khapayi.

Molvi tu phir shuru ho giyaa haiii ! :angry:

The TTP should be hunted like dogs not made deals with ! :)

sir your army has tried and failed because they are killing and are killing Muslims to please USA

sir your army has tried and failed because they are killing and are killing Muslims to please USA

Yes we shouldn't have joined the US led War On Terror but the day those Kharjites called the TTP decided to kill innocent women & children to take revenge for Musharaf's decision is the day they became a Fitna that needed to be killed by the Pakistani Army !

Yes we shouldn't have joined the US led War On Terror but the day those Kharjites called the TTP decided to kill innocent women & children to take revenge for Musharaf's decision is the day they became a Fitna that needed to be killed by the Pakistani Army !

sir its army who became fitna so they need to stop killing

sir its army who became fitna so they need to stop killing

Huzoor kaun siii killing ? The TTP is blowing themselves up in our schools, hospitals, marketplaces & mosques taking revenge on the innocent people of Pakistan - The army must continue to fight against such Kharjites till this evil is vanquished !

The only stupid thing you noticed was that N.Sharif was missing from the picture?

First of all it was not not me who made this cartoon... and it only Imran Khan, who is well known for his stupid slogans and stupid followers.

Imran Khan is well-known as Taliban Khan.. this is also not my fault and all the hypocrisy aside.

Huzoor kaun siii killing ? The TTP is blowing themselves up in our schools, hospitals, marketplaces & mosques taking revenge on the innocent people of Pakistan - The army must continue to fight against such Kharjites till this evil is vanquished !

Yes... but if i got the job,, i would prefer to kill TTP with hunger rather than bullets.

Very simple formulae, block Indian supplies and Pakistani petrol reaching their training ground 'Afghanistan'.

Problem is within our self... on one hand we wish to ship all of Pakistan to northern alliance dictated by the holy bond of ahlulbayt, and on the other hand we want army to die in traps set by friends of northern alliance.

Most of the members on this forum (not all) are brainwashed indoctrinated nationalistic retards who wud believe anything that they wud be told by the Army and ISI. They have no intellect, thinking or vision of their own. I can say with 100% surety that if tomorrow the Army and ISI decides to befriend TTP they wud be singing milli naghmay in praise of Hakeemullah Mehsud. Allah gave them aql to think and ponder but they have intentionally chosen to fall below the level of animals who also have no intellect and only does wht they are ordered by their masters.

Give them an opportunity to make peace without conditions.

Very important they are not given any leverage, they will come back for more. That is how RAW trains them to be.

We need a period of peace which will buy us time to indentify the funding. Once we have linked TTP with RAW funding, we create leaflets explaining this and drop thousands of these into the tribal areas by plane for them to read.

Let the locals understand who these people are and who is paying them.

That is how you win.

My dear these stupid and childish tactics have now become quite outdated and old. Try to come up with something more innovative next time.

The only stupid thing you noticed was that N.Sharif was missing from the picture?

First of all it was not not me who made this cartoon... and it only Imran Khan, who is well known for his stupid slogans and stupid followers.

Imran Khan is well-known as Taliban Khan.. this is also not my fault and all the hypocrisy aside.

I said going by that pic's logic, NS also deserves to be there in that pic as he is today saying what IK used to say regarding TTP. No wonder this stupid patwari always try to copy IK.. NS is also well known as Ameer ul Momineen, ever heard of that? Let's better start contributing something useful to the thread instead of posting stupid stuff, no?

It will be Pakistan's big mistake to trust these munafiq(hypocrites) TTP terrorists. But what can people like me say when majority(i hope i'm wrong) thinks this dumb idi0tic way

if we can live with MQM we can live with TTP too.
:cuckoo:

They must be ruthlessly suppressed … They are enemy of our country … Government shouldn’t deal with them … But I know PMLN & PTI must negotiate with them because they have soft corner for such terrorists …………..

lol i am sure none of our leaders wish to impose shariah! even imran or nawaz! and specially NOT SHARIAH of TTP!!!!!!

Infact Imran had supported to impose Nizam e Adal then how could you say this ..????

@Armstrong @nuclearpak you will have to bring in Ulemas like Mufti Taqi Usmani and Mufti Rafi Usmani and others and than talk to Taliban and than recheck constitution change things which are not according to Islam and add new ones other wise this war will continue for next 1000 years even more than that

If we could stop backing of CIA & RAW to them then we can crush to them easily ...........

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom