What's new

PML-N Political Desk

1184792_412888662146378_1700872006_n.jpg

And they were whining about PTI's step to restore KP syllabus to original state as ANP mostly removed Quranic verses and Islamic Literature. While they are doing same old Anti Pak Army sh!t in Punjab.. :pissed:

@nuclearpak @chauvunist @pkuser2k12 @mafiya @balixd @Mani2020 @Slav Defence @Leader @batmannow

This is unbelievable,instead of increasing the quality of syllabus,they are reducing and removing important chapters?
What the hell they want to feed the next generations?
Already our youngsters are fantasized with pathetic video games 'Counter Strike' etc,and instead of they help to strengthen image of Pakistan army in their eyes and help to reduce inferiority complex that some feels and help them to identify the difference between real life hero and film actor,this is what they are doing?
What they want our sons to become?Beghairat like them?
Ridiculous,few chapter will not burden students,I remember that when I was in school/college,I never needed to work hard on these subjects,they are stored in my heart just after some verbal reading before 3-4 hours of exam.

Last edited by a moderator:
its you who need a dam panaroia pill !
but dont worrg we ill give you wht you deserve in the end?
its jinnah,s pakistan from the day 1 of its creation, but its been captured by NOORA , & we are going to make sure this time, there will be no 1 after this time to do that, keep saying it, whatever you want, but its just take 3 hours to lockdown everthing?
your mouth & your thinking isnt is any dam gurnte, for NOORA dam RAJ for 5 more years, its a heavy boot in the end anyway!
just face it,its a reality with a money back gurnte in it?

its for patriot pakistani belivers, not for noora traitors anyway, dear sir!
Oh Army aay ge Egypt see....nevermind.

This is unbelievable,instead of increasing the quality of syllabus,they are reducing and removing important chapters?
1) How do you define the quality of the syllabus?
2) The names have been found missing, not the chapters. Read the news properly. It could be due to misprint of mistake of editing.

Do you actually think NS planned to remove those names? Its an oversight and was corrected as soon as it was pointed out. As for PMLN lets wait and see, I keep wining this game. I told you Mushy will be tried, you said no. I told you mushy will be jailed, you said no. I told you PA will wash its hands off Mushy, you said no. Now I am telling you PMLN will complete its five years.

what you thinkmwho is gurding him in chak shezad, indian army?
anyway he isnt is the subject here?
keep saying whatever but NOORA,s are going down, very very fast, comming 5 months ohh my god!lol
what you think with all those secretaries & professors, they dont know what was missing from the text books?
ok if it was the mistake, then who is responsible, & what punishment he got? nothing?lol

Oh Army aay ge Egypt see....nevermind.

1) How do you define the quality of the syllabus?
2) The names have been found missing, not the chapters. Read the news properly. It could be due to misprint of mistake of editing.

ohh you dont know 111s compound?
99 from where it comes?
ok but NOORA,s they knew better thn you, cause they were the ones on the long handles?lol

Meanwhile...

IN the coming days the president and the prime minister are hosting several receptions not only to each other but also to former PMs, the hordes of present and former cabinet members, advisers, members of parliament, senior bureaucrats, besides ambassadors, members of the diplomatic corps, the media personnel and others.

Does not this seem to be callous and inhuman looking at the plight and misery of more than 1.50 million uprooted people on account of continuous floods? As everyone knows millions of rupees will be spent on these purported receptions.

The amount so saved can help in rehabilitating thousands of these hapless families and people. What has happened to the PMLN`s pre-election slogan the `drive for austerity`? Z. H. BORHANI Karachi

Uncalled for reception | ePaper | DAWN.COM

Completely agree with Mr Z.H. Borhani. Instead of these lavish dinners for every tota billa in PPP and PML, the government should ne cutting costs.

So much for austerity.

Meanwhile...

Completely agree with Mr Z.H. Borhani. Instead of these lavish dinners for every tota billa in PPP and PML, the government should ne cutting costs.

So much for austerity.
Is that an openion or a news item? Seems more like an openion because I haven't come accross any newspiece related to this issue. I do agree with author's point of view that rather than spending money on such functions, its better that money be donated to flood effectees.

Is that an openion or a news item? Seems more like an openion because I haven't come accross any newspiece related to this issue. I do agree with author's point of view that rather than spending money on such functions, its better that money be donated to flood effectees.

This is an opinion.

But there was an article a couple of days back in DAWN or News that Zardari is going to give dinners to Nawaz Sharif (1-1), then to the cabinet, then to the bureaucracy and cabinet and former government (Gilani, Ashraf etc)...then Nawaz Sharif is also going to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom