What's new

PML-N Political Desk

1184792_412888662146378_1700872006_n.jpg

And they were whining about PTI's step to restore KP syllabus to original state as ANP mostly removed Quranic verses and Islamic Literature. While they are doing same old Anti Pak Army sh!t in Punjab.. :pissed:

@nuclearpak @chauvunist @pkuser2k12 @mafiya @balixd @Mani2020 @Slav Defence @Leader @batmannow

Last edited by a moderator:

And they were whining about PTI's step to restore KP syllabus to original state as ANP mostly removed Quranic verses and Islamic Literature. While they are doing same old Anti Pak Army sh!t in Punjab.. :pissed:

@nuclearpak @chauvunist @pkuser2k12 @mafiya @balixd @Mani2020 @Slav Defence @Leader @batmannow

A time when to show support and solidarity to our Armed Forces more than any time due to ongoing dangers yet People like these are bringing Personal Vandetta against our armed forces and trying to keep our coming generations in dark about the sacrifices of our national Heroes...Truly pathetic approach...

Some one from India or its implants in Pakistani civili services are misguiding sharif and exploiting sharif family's hate for the sons of soil.

This will promote terrorism, before every child had to study hard to in order to follow their idols, now children will become easy recruits for TTP $.

Some one from India or its implants in Pakistani civili services are misguiding sharif and exploiting sharif family's hate for the sons of soil.
Sugar Mill itself is enough to give this advice :laughcry:

f9d5df50dcb4a72859f1d0a30d29d1af.jpg

brother of major shabir sharif SHD, (NH) still serving in that army!
& looking all that?
thats what the indian plan followed by thier pupet name noora sharif but what they forget is this!
really , i am telling no joke, its the end game of noora,s from pakistan, they are just bzy digging thier own graves?lol

f9d5df50dcb4a72859f1d0a30d29d1af.jpg

brother of major shabir sharif SHD, (NH) still serving in that army!
& looking all that?
thats what the indian plan followed by thier pupet name noora sharif but what they forget is this!
really , i am telling no joke, its the end game of noora,s from pakistan, they are just bzy digging thier own graves?lol

They will complete their tenure and public will get the chance to elect the party they desire. Your understanding of democracy is very weak batman jee :lol:

The roshan khyal mafia has spread like cancer in Pakistan they are the one doing these things and later when government higher ups know they back track

why don't they pinpoint that teacher xyz did that or that xyz teacher's committee omitted it in the syllabus

its like they do something hoping people will one day become accustom to it.

This InshAllah will never happen.

They will complete their tenure and public will get the chance to elect the party they desire. Your understanding of democracy is very weak batman jee :lol:

& with noora shoes shinners of genrl jillani,s in power you think its democracy?
manipulated elctoral system , with complete admin control of the vast majority populated province, you name it musarat shaheen can become PM of of pakistan, even though i, am not in favour of that west minsterl democracy with a unwritten constitution itself, & of which you ignorants get thier inspirations. even that protected rule of royals hve some rules?
but here in pakistan its, allways noora qanoon, noora raj, noori parliment, each & every one has thier own noori price tag, in the end?
well, its comming, i will glad to see you in the streets dying for noora,s!
lets hope you will be doing that, at least some of noora,s accociates has to set any goddam examples, any where in thier dam noora history?
learn from the history, just save noora to be hangged live on the free media this time!

& with noora shoes shinners of genrl jillani,s in power you think its democracy?
manipulated elctoral system , with complete admin control of the vast majority populated province, you name it musarat shaheen can become PM of of pakistan, even though i, am not in favour of that west minsterl democracy with a unwritten constitution itself, & of which you ignorants get thier inspirations. even that protected rule of royals hve some rules?
but here in pakistan its, allways noora qanoon, noora raj, noori parliment, each & every one has thier own noori price tag, in the end?
well, its comming, i will glad to see you in the streets dying for noora,s!
lets hope you will be doing that, at least some of noora,s accociates has to set any goddam examples, any where in thier dam noora history?

Haha take a chill pill batman jee, democracy is here to stay. Pakistan will become Jinnah's Pakistan, there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Haha take a chill pill batman jee, democracy is here to stay. Pakistan will become Jinnah's Pakistan, there is nothing you can do to stop it.

its you who need a dam panaroia pill !
but dont worrg we ill give you wht you deserve in the end?
its jinnah,s pakistan from the day 1 of its creation, but its been captured by NOORA , & we are going to make sure this time, there will be no 1 after this time to do that, keep saying it, whatever you want, but its just take 3 hours to lockdown everthing?
your mouth & your thinking isnt is any dam gurnte, for NOORA dam RAJ for 5 more years, its a heavy boot in the end anyway!
just face it,its a reality with a money back gurnte in it?

its for patriot pakistani belivers, not for noora traitors anyway, dear sir!

its you who need a dam panaroia pill !
but dont worrg we ill give you wht you deserve in the end?
its jinnah,s pakistan from the day 1 of its creation, but its been captured by NOORA , & we are going to make sure this time, there will be no 1 after this time to do that, keep saying it, whatever you want, but its just take 3 hours to lockdown everthing?
your mouth & your thinking isnt is any dam gurnte, for NOORA dam RAJ for 5 more years, its a heavy boot in the end anyway!
just face it,its a reality with a money back gurnte in it?

its for patriot pakistani belivers, not for noora traitors anyway, dear sir!

Do you actually think NS planned to remove those names? Its an oversight and was corrected as soon as it was pointed out. As for PMLN lets wait and see, I keep wining this game. I told you Mushy will be tried, you said no. I told you mushy will be jailed, you said no. I told you PA will wash its hands off Mushy, you said no. Now I am telling you PMLN will complete its five years.

Back
Top Bottom