What's new

PML-N Political Desk

It wasn't Rauf Klasra who broke the story, it was another Dunya reporter who wrote it in the newspaper. Rauf Klasra vetted the story.
If my memory serves me well, the story only carried Rauf Kalasira's name in the reporting source. Either he subsequently snatched the credit or was it solely his contribution (which in my view is more plausible since he is the investigative journalist for Duniya News) is still unknown to me.

1101899108-1.gif

If my memory serves me well, the story only carried Rauf Kalasira's name in the reporting source. Either he subsequently snatched the credit or was it solely his contribution (which in my view is more plausible since he is the investigative journalist for Duniya News) is still unknown to me.

I haven't read the news on paper, only saw the TV program. He himself said that the story was of another Dunya reporter.

I guess PML-N's support is still standing and will so until they keep taking steps in the right direction. PTI should be more worried about delivering in KPK and then comparing it whatsoever N does in Punjab. Let me tell you, if PML-N is able to do two things
1-Solve energy crisis
2-Deliver infrastructure projects
Next 5 years term would also be that of N. So PTI has to do a lot to outperform PML-N and pressure is already telling on them the way IK is involved in micromanagement of KPK government.

ctually most of us here are from punjab so obiously we will focus on party who is ruling us ... KPK people can talk against and for PTI if they want ...

btw u r only few among SHer supporter who are standing ..all others are very embarrased ..just look at their facebook page and what their supporters are talking about and on street ( not talking about your rich frnds) most of them feel ashamed of their decision ...

ctually most of us here are from punjab so obiously we will focus on party who is ruling us ... KPK people can talk against and for PTI if they want ...

btw u r only few among SHer supporter who are standing ..all others are very embarrased ..just look at their facebook page and what their supporters are talking about and on street ( not talking about your rich frnds) most of them feel ashamed of their decision ...
who are embarrassed ones? The sentiment in the street is positive about their steps. And will further strengthen as the start to deliver their projects. On Facebook, it was never about PML-N. N's social media team is not as strong as PTI's but one would have to consider how much penetration social media has in general public. That's why I am saying it again and again if PTI is to make a penetration in Punjab, then they must have to outperform PML-N by some margin. And PML-N seems to have taken a head start in creating positive sentiment.

who are embarrassed ones? The sentiment in the street is positive about their steps. And will further strengthen as the start to deliver their projects. On Facebook, it was never about PML-N. N's social media team is not as strong as PTI's but one would have to consider how much penetration social media has in general public. That's why I am saying it again and again if PTI is to make a penetration in Punjab, then they must have to outperform PML-N by some margin. And PML-N seems to have taken a head start in creating positive sentiment.

first of i guess u dnt talk to common man after budget ..they were promised lower electricity rates , they were told menhgai katam karyain gay ..unh k supporter sharminda sharminda ghoomtay hain

btw hussian PML n also have a social media team, but they are paid to do it ..u can but a team but u cant buy supporters specially in educated , lower middle class which use facebook. PTI has many pages on fb, people die to bcom mods and i know people coming from abroad tpo bcome TR's, and see the comments on both pages u will know the difference .. and what kinda supporter Noon have

Now about pentraton in genral public, although i am PTI supporter but i dnt agree with their election campioning , they should have electable,.. people people in our country our dumb ..they will vote for their chuaudaries and vadara's ...no matter which party they belong to ..last time PML Q have more vote bank ..now with all the PM's from q joing Nawaz ..their vote bank grew ..just combine the votes of Noon and q voters from last election and compare it with this reslut .. so im gona sk u what public penetration .. that s why i hate NS he can fall to such low standard for votes ... he protect christain murderers and shia murderers ..but i guess u already know it ..but u dnt care

Well done N-league. This present PIA board of chairmen is the biggest example of conflict of interest.

Pepsi Chairman, Bankers, ground handling, Mansha, Airport managers...har koi dala hua hai.

These people may be accomplished businessmen, but they are not aviation experts and have a conflict of interest.

One example being the Pepsi chairman. The PIA serves Pepsi soft drinks on board it's flights. Then the Ground Handling guy...bank executives...

The visit of Nawaz Sharif to ISI HQ is a good step IMO...next, he should visit forward areas in FATA, do a little speech, eat with the jawans etc. Spend a day in FATA. This would go a long way in building some sort of trust b/w the government and Army.

The previous PM never once visited the forward areas.

Three Questions
1- Who had ordered these cars before budget
2- To Whom order was place
3- For whom cars are to be manufactured.

I'll give you the details.

The order was placed with Daewoo...the Sharif brothers put in their own personal money...the cars are to be imported by a affiliate of Sharif brothers. In 3-4 months the first shipment is expected to come.

Is say bari corruption kia honi hai? Duty waived off to facilitate a personal business pursuit?

I'll give you the details.

The order was placed with Daewoo...the Sharif brothers put in their own personal money...the cars are to be imported by a affiliate of Sharif brothers. In 3-4 months the first shipment is expected to come.

Is say bari corruption kia honi hai? Duty waived off to facilitate a personal business pursuit?
The news on the web are contrary
First Mega Scandal of PMLN Government About Hybrid Cars - Awaminews
The news piece claims
1-Orders has been placed with Toyota Japan, not daewoo
2-Number of investors mentioned in newspiece are 12.
And whats interesting is that neither daewoo nor toyota builds any 1200CC hybrids. The complete information about available Hybrid vehicles is available at
1200cc Hybrid Cars | Hybrid Electric Vehicles

CM Shahbaz Sharif interacting with a student during his visit to a Girls Elementary School, Gujranwala.

21380_561469280558349_1029303252_n.jpg

Provision of equal opportunities to the youth and women in economic development and creation of ten lakh new job opportunities every year through public-private partnership is included in the economic development vision of Punjab

946592_562878087084135_314428586_n.jpg

CM met two gang rape victims earlier today. All culprits have been arrested and CM asked the concerned officials to try the culprits under anti-terrorism act. CM assured the victims himself that justice would be done no matter how influential the culprits are

10657_563435380361739_1491808051_n.jpg

CM Shahbaz Sharif distributed certificates among students who participated in this year’s training session of Nazariati Summer School. The organization aims at healthy and self-reliant upbringing of Pakistani youngsters for which it is necessary to nurture and nourish them within the inspirational framework of Pakistan’s Ideology. This ideology is nothing else than our Islamic Identity. It is this identity which led to our independence in 1947. It is this identity which will take our nation to heights and help the youth to win laurels in all modern educational, professional, scientific and managerial fields. The aim of Nazariati Summer School is to fill the hearts of blooming youngsters with pride and confidence in the Ideology of Pakistan and the glorious destiny of Pakistan. CM Shahbaz Sharif appreciated the school’s mission to promote awareness and confidence among youngsters about Pakistan and its rich cultural and Islamic heritage

387967_563498370355440_114479523_n.jpg

156105_563497857022158_2121699339_n.jpg

65871_563498387022105_985825365_n.jpg

971356_10151562913777462_1423246816_n.jpg

Mian Mansha becoming the Malik Riaz for PML!

Just like Malik Riaz gave free plane rides to Bhutto family, mansha doing it for Sharif family. No wonder he is in every N-league project. PIA board (I heard his banks are going to give the loans for the bailout), energy meetings, policy meetings and everything!

Did anyone hear Rauf Klasra and Shaheen Sehbai on ARY news on Dr Danish's show?

Back
Top Bottom