What's new

PML-N Political Desk

Two of the four future generation lads were taken to China. Hussain and Salman are expected to be future strategists of the Sharif Family. While Hamza and Maryiam are expected to hold political front, hussain and salman are expected to be the policy brains for PML-N. That might be the reason why they were taken along and not mariyam and hamza i.e. for grooming. With regards to Kulsum, she could be taken officially along being first lady of Pakistan. Moreover, it is still not clear whether Salman and Hussain were taken on the money of exchequer or their expenses were paid out of pocket. SS has been paying for his foreign visits as CM out of his pocket (link here). Agreed that those two lads shouldn't be travelling on national exchequer but whether their expenses were paid out of pocket or from national exchequer? should be an enticing story for investigative journalists like Umar Cheema, Ahmad Noorani and very especially for Rauf Kalasira given his animosity with PML-N.

Zaati jageer hai na keh aulad ki grooming kay liay sairain karao!

Zaati jageer hai na keh aulad ki grooming kay liay sairain karao!
There is a part 1 and part 2 of my post. Let me break the second part apart
Moreover, it is still not clear whether Salman and Hussain were taken on the money of exchequer or their expenses were paid out of pocket. SS has been paying for his foreign visits as CM out of his pocket (link here). Agreed that those two lads shouldn't be travelling on national exchequer but whether their expenses were paid out of pocket or from national exchequer? should be an enticing story for investigative journalists like Umar Cheema, Ahmad Noorani and very especially for Rauf Kalasira given his animosity with PML-N.

1002711_557354070983683_1786601784_n.jpg
I guess PML-N's support is still standing and will so until they keep taking steps in the right direction. PTI should be more worried about delivering in KPK and then comparing it whatsoever N does in Punjab. Let me tell you, if PML-N is able to do two things
1-Solve energy crisis
2-Deliver infrastructure projects
Next 5 years term would also be that of N. So PTI has to do a lot to outperform PML-N and pressure is already telling on them the way IK is involved in micromanagement of KPK government.

I guess PML-N's support is still standing and will so until they keep taking steps in the right direction. PTI should be more worried about delivering in KPK and then comparing it whatsoever N does in Punjab. Let me tell you, if PML-N is able to do two things
1-Solve energy crisis
2-Deliver infrastructure projects
Next 5 years term would also be that of N. So PTI has to do a lot to outperform PML-N and pressure is already telling on them the way IK is involved in micromanagement of KPK government.

Hasnain sahab, I stopped indulging in these petty fights and I'm more concerned about PTI performance, but some people attitude starts such petty fights.

MT @nasimZehra News is CMShehbaz went to China in Mian Mansha's plane. Any Qs of conflict of interest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody saw Kashif Abbasi's program today?

I'll tell you later why I am asking.

Anybody saw Kashif Abbasi's program today?

I'll tell you later why I am asking.

Okay so here's the story, today on ARY program of Kashif Abbasi, he read a news report from Dunya paper that the removal of tax on 1200CC hybrid was done for a reason. 3 days before the budget, somebody close to N league was given incentive to make these cars and then sell them here. Their importing will also be a question mark.

Rauf Klasra vetted this.

The first N league major scandal in the fold? Let's see, this would be interesting, and it would explain why N league abolished the tax on non-existent class of cars.

اب ہم نے بولنا چھوڑ دیا ہے کہ لوگ سن سن کر تھک گئے ہیں یہ اخبار میں دیکھیں ذرا ابھی میں ایک اور سکینڈل دیکھ رہا تھا " 1200سی سی گاڑیاں جو کہ پاکستان میں نہیں بنتی باہر بھی نہیں بنتی ان کی تیاری کے لئے ساٹھ ہزار گاڑیوں کا آرڈر کیا ہوا بجٹ سے پہلے ، یہ ہے نواز کا سکینڈل اور ہم ابھی تک پیپلز پارٹی کو رو رہے تھے یہ ہے نئی حکومت کا سکینڈل : رؤف کلاسرا

Rauf Kalasra at ARY TV Program - Off The Record (10th July, 2013)

Can someone find and post the video??
@Leader @nuclearpak @A.Rafay @mafiya

اب ہم نے بولنا چھوڑ دیا ہے کہ لوگ سن سن کر تھک گئے ہیں یہ اخبار میں دیکھیں ذرا ابھی میں ایک اور سکینڈل دیکھ رہا تھا " 1200سی سی گاڑیاں جو کہ پاکستان میں نہیں بنتی باہر بھی نہیں بنتی ان کی تیاری کے لئے ساٹھ ہزار گاڑیوں کا آرڈر کیا ہوا بجٹ سے پہلے ، یہ ہے نواز کا سکینڈل اور ہم ابھی تک پیپلز پارٹی کو رو رہے تھے یہ ہے نئی حکومت کا سکینڈل : رؤف کلاسرا

It will be uploaded soon,,, I'm dieing to hear some scandals from PML-N government :D

wow you mean these guys already made special orders for 1200 cc cars....good damn these haramkhors !!

amazing !!

Three Questions
1- Who had ordered these cars before budget
2- To Whom order was place
3- For whom cars are to be manufactured.
I mean 60000 units is a lot. Perhaps Rauf Kalasira Sahib should turn up with more details. He also made hue and cry over sasti roti "scandal" but then bugged out.

It will be uploaded soon,,, I'm dieing to hear some scandals from PML-N government :D
better wait for Scandles of Noonia by Rauf K Lewis :lol:

Three Questions
1- Who had ordered these cars before budget
2- To Whom order was place
3- For whom cars are to be manufactured.
I mean 60000 units is a lot. Perhaps Rauf Kalasira Sahib should turn up with more details. He also made hue and cry over sasti roti "scandal" but then bugged out.

It wasn't Rauf Klasra who broke the story, it was another Dunya reporter who wrote it in the newspaper. Rauf Klasra vetted the story.

Back
Top Bottom