What's new

PML-N Political Desk

:omghaha:

whenever they hit a bottom rock, I think its final but then they fall again further low...
Hello,so here you are
a.baa-Duck-Says-Hello-To-The-Camer.jpg

I knew I will find you in this thread bashing PML -N:p:

Skin shoes se apko dar lagta hai,ducks se apko dar lagta hai,koi esi shei hai jise dar nahin lagta?:mad:btw I'm not stalking you :partay:

duck bit is really painful :p and crazy roaster can be dangerous sob as well ! :sad:

yeah yeah, those creepy shoes....errrrrrrrrrr... and stop stalking me, I know you are wearing those shoes :stop:

Hazara province resolution: ‘PTI did its part, ball now in PML-N’s court’

Hazara province resolution: ‘PTI did its part, ball now in PML-N’s court’ – The Express Tribune

Last edited:
PMLN protocol culture kills one rushy driver after getting clearance after 4 hours in Faisalabad on canal road

BjzD_-7IQAA-EoE.jpg

Is this a PMLN Political desk or a PTI Rat troll bashing thread? This thread is infested with PTI rats trolling the living hell out of everyone.

BkSiVuECUAAXNV5.jpg

this is turned into this

BkRg0hwCMAA-_3z.png

thanks to nawaz kingo and his partner in crime malik riaz thekedar. @darkinsky @Patriots jab kuch kernay ka waqat hota hai tou tum log kuch kertay nahi, phir rottay ho popularity kyon khatam hogi mqm :angry:

BkSiVuECUAAXNV5.jpg

this is turned into this

BkRg0hwCMAA-_3z.png

thanks to nawaz kingo and his partner in crime malik riaz thekedar. @darkinsky @Patriots jab kuch kernay ka waqat hota hai tou tum log kuch kertay nahi, phir rottay ho popularity kyon khatam hogi mqm :angry:

yeah i know about this and in other sites like skyscrapercity i have already posted on this matter, i have tried to ask MQM reps if they have raised issue on this matter, and what steps they are taking, here is the proof

as MQM is not in the local bodies so i don't think they have any authority to stop this

yeah i know about this and in other sites like skyscrapercity i have already posted on this matter, i have tried to ask MQM reps if they have raised issue on this matter, and what steps they are taking, here is the proof

as MQM is not in the local bodies so i don't think they have any authority to stop this

yar SHC mein petition hi kerwa ker ruka do...

Back
Top Bottom