What's new

PML-N Political Desk

Damn you, watch this video and dance because the PM refused to take lunch. Kid died outside due to his security, doesn't matter..

not only this, they also forced out a lady who delivered a baby girl that very time... :(

I just wish, just wish that people wake the **** up !

Damn you, watch this video and dance because the PM refused to take lunch. Kid died outside due to his security, doesn't matter..
There is nothing to be dancing upon, the just a few days ago PTI propoganda cell released their usual crap about NS and thar. The news slapped reality on your usual BS....well PTI has become not much different from Shaikh Rasheed.....Hallow loud speakers.

not only this, they also forced out a lady who delivered a baby girl that very time... :(

I just wish, just wish that people wake the **** up !
Well what does that have to do with NS?.....Dudes you really need to have some rest. "Sir Imran" :P Btw PTI's Shah Mehmood's electoral constituency is in thar and PTI had their first every out of karachi jalsa in Very area but i guess those were just jalsas.

Last edited:
There is nothing to be dancing upon, the just a few days ago PTI propoganda cell released their usual crap about NS and thar. The news slapped reality on your usual BS....well PTI has become not much different from Shaikh Rasheed.....Hallow loud speakers.

The video I showed you is of Express News, what PTI propaganda cell has to do with it? Don't tell me Express News is part of PTI.. :lol:

The video I showed you is of Express News, what PTI propaganda cell has to do with it? Don't tell me Express News is part of PTI.. :lol:
Perpahs you misread my post...read it again, it may help (for which i have little hope).....

1607031_10152304068169276_1504058482_n.jpg

:D

BimgJCwIgAAueue.jpg

BimjJRiCEAI2buM.jpg

munchi ishaq dar and his economy policy!

BimhdcOCIAAsArT.png

Last edited:
Tribunal disqualifies PML-N's Aijaz Chaudhry over fake degree
DAWN.COM
5322d1d1d421e.jpg

Aijaz Chaudhry was elected on NA-108 (Mandi Bahauddin) on a PML-N ticket. — File photo
Published 2014-03-14 14:56:30
0 Comment(s)
Print
ISLAMABAD: An election tribunal on Friday disqualified Aijaz Chaudhry, an MNA from the Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz (PML-N), for possessing a bogus academic degree, DawnNews reported.

Chaudhry was elected on NA-108 (Mandi Bahauddin) on a PML-N ticket.

His rival candidate, Mumtaz Ahmad, had filed the appeal to seek his disqualification on the basis of a bogus graduation degree.

In Dec 2013, the Lahore High Court (LHC) had restrained the tribunal from deciding on the appeal for Chaudhry’s disqualification.

Chaudhry had challenged the tribunal’s proceedings and had pleaded that the matter of his degree had already been settled by the LHC, submitting that his rival had concealed the facts.

BisQk4KCMAAP_9Y.jpg

punjab policy brutality over protesting nurses... shame on pmln, they are such a disgust to the human dignity !

5 days they nurses are protesting to be made permanent and shamelessly the govt ends up with baton charge and water canons strikes !

shameful and disgusting...

Policemen suspended as cat devours PM’s peacock
By Akbar Bajwa
Published: March 20, 2014
685065-peac-1395291577-173-640x480.jpg

CCPO denies report, says policemen were suspended for absenting from duty. PHOTO: FILE

LAHORE:
Three police officials deployed at Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s Jaati Umra residence in Raiwind were suspended on Wednesday and issued show-cause notices for negligence by SP (Security Zone 3) Syed Junaid Arshad. The police personnel were suspended after a cat devoured one of the several peacocks kept at the residence.

A police official said a gardener found the peacock’s body on Tuesday morning on the lawns of the premier’s house where the birds wander freely. He said the incident was reported to SP Arshad who summoned the constables deployed near the house.

Initially, SP Arshad denied the incident, saying some officials had been penalised for not being present for duty at the time.

One of the suspended constables, however, told The Express Tribune that 21 constables were summoned by the SP on Wednesday. He said the constables said they were on duty but did not anticipate a cat eating the peacock at night.

The SP cleared 18 security personnel as they were not manning the lawn but issued formal orders of suspension for the remaining three police constables, he said, including Tariq and Rafaqat, who were on guard near the lawn where the bird was attacked.

When contacted again, SP Arshad was unavailable for comments.

Published in The Express Tribune, March 20th, 2014.

Back
Top Bottom