What's new

PML- N is dangerous for Christians in Pakistan, do you agree?

Their governance is bad for every Pakistani including minorities.
If you're talking about the problems minorities face exclusively. Yes, I believe PMLN will be bad for that too.

lets analyze the governance of PML-N. If we turn on the tv, or pick up a newspaper, what do we see? Same methodology, same arguments, same schemes, same behaviour, same looks, same tricks, same style. These people are PAINDOO. They are Jahil. They cannot change. They cannot stand or think properly. They are the same Halwa munchers, big bellies. Only big bellies are comfortable with big bellies. What has the gangster Buts done about improving the health of people in Pakistan? Roti, Kapra, Makaan, and Heart Attack from Desi Ghee? How come hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis are dying from heart attacks? They can build 400 bed hospitals in Sargodha to fool the innocent Ghareeb Pakistani, but will not offer him healthier food.

You can notice the mood of these gangster Buts has changed. You can see it in their faces and their eyes, that they are under extreme pressure by someone. Musharraf sure gave them a beating.

Thanks to the increasingly open and accountable media of Pakistan, crooks are in open light. The end of PML-N is near. This is the last leg. Generations are changing quick. The gangster Buts are too slow to even move a step.

A rant just for the Punjab province of our land Pakistan. They think they can fool the noble people of Punjab with their tricks and glamour. One thing they don't know about Punjab. There are still people here who are sincere and know what is good for Punjab and its beautiful people.

Christians voted for PML-N. Shahbaz Sharif won from their constituency .....

There are many cases against Christians are reported in the tenure of PML-N. How they will relief to Christians or repeat past mistakes.

Where did you learn your English, Son ?

Are you Agree ?

Naam rakha hai "Johnson King" aur Ungraizi likh rahey hoi Chichon ki Maliyian ki.

I agree with you Johnson. PML-N won because of the waderas and feudals who exploit not only the innocent poor Muslims, but the poor Christians as well. They do not want the Christians to get high positions or progress, as they will loose their cheap labour.

Imran Khan, as the open, sincere, charismatic, and NEW leader, God Fearing, and a Strong Man, the real Tiger of Pakistan, would have turned the table in all honesty!

its a most stupid comment i have seen... r u really that dumb or u really didn't know that the NS and his party if famous for industrialist, vote and support by small and large business community and industries labor....

its a most stupid comment i have seen... r u really that dumb or u really didn't know that the NS and his party if famous for industrialist, vote and support by small and large business community and industries labor....

u are not smart enough to figure out that small and large business community do not make the vast majority of the roti kapra makaan who voted for the gangster But brothers and brought them to power. in the cities of Punjab, almost 40% of the vote went to PTI

waderas dominate the small and large business community. just look at the electoral map of Punjab. it is through wooing in the innocent peasants with money, they won this election with the help of the pervert waderas

muzaffargarh
rajanpur
dera ghazi khan
Rahim yar khan
khanewal
jhang
layyah
Bahawalpur

There are many cases against Christians are reported in the tenure of PML-N. How they will relief to Christians or repeat past mistakes.

Every party is dangerous for Christians in Pakistan because every single party has a very high tolerance for those elements in our society who target minorities with many of them now even targeting the majority !

Our courts & police are most dangerous institutes in Pakistan. If they start working with honesty everybody will behave.

I have to disagree.

Me Too. PMLN Consists of Pakistanis.

A professor who studies race and ethnic conflict responds to this.

Pakistan, remarkably tolerant, also an outlier. Although the country has a number of factors that coincide with racial intolerance – sectarian violence, its location in the least-tolerant region of the world, low economic and human development indices – only 6.5 percent of Pakistanis objected to a neighbor of a different race. This would appear to suggest Pakistanis are more racially tolerant than even the Germans or the Dutch.

Source: A fascinating map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries

Me Too.

Pakistan, remarkably tolerant, also an outlier. Although the country has a number of factors that coincide with racial intolerance – sectarian violence, its location in the least-tolerant region of the world, low economic and human development indices – only 6.5 percent of Pakistanis objected to a neighbor of a different race. This would appear to suggest Pakistanis are more racially tolerant than even the Germans or the Dutch.

Source: A fascinating map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries

You're merely reporting what people's views in Pakistan are. What the norm is.

The discussion related to this thread is, how will new governance deal with problems minorities face?
If at all, or will they make it worse.

What you posted is no excuse for possible poor government performance

If you see the terror attacks of last 10 years Muslims have lost more blood than any other group and people behind these attacks are terrorists, terrorists have no religion, no cast. if you want peace and stability then we have to unite and fight against them.

Beside i believe the biggest threat to Pakistan after Taliban is PTI because after shameful defeat and waste of Billion of Rs they are gone nuts and just to see PML-N gov failed they are praying bad for Pakistan you can see some of them on this thread too.

You're merely reporting what people's views in Pakistan are. What the norm is.

The discussion related to this thread is, how will new governance deal with problems minorities face?
If at all, or will they make it worse.
What you posted is no excuse for possible poor government performance
I am sure you didnt read the article and have started your "Bongiyan".
A professor who studies race and ethnic conflict responds to this map.
what i have posted earlier is telling the story of Pakistan and Pakistanis.
PMLN consists of Pakistanis.

Just a food for thought for everybody. What was the name of Finance minister of Punjab?

What was the name of the Law Minister for Punjab? And we all know his 'karnamay' regarding LeJ!
If Rana Sanaullah had allegations for collusion with LeJ, then where does PTI stand for its stance of Taliban since LEJ works in coordination with TTP and Al-Quaida. Do you know why N fielded Q's Rana Waqas Ikram against Ahmad Ludhyanvi? And interestingly out 8 of the National Assembly seats 4 were held by PPP and 4 by Q. So how would they be able to win against the support of LeJ? Btw nobody told me about the finance minister of Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom