What's new

PML-N + Geo love affair

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Again PTIans showing desperation. Alliance karlo PML-Q, APML, PAT, AML, MQM, JI ke saat phrt apne gandi siasat par wapas ajao. This has got be the 100th thread on this topic

Last edited:
Again PTIans showing desperation. Alliance karlo PML-Q, APML, PAT, AML, MQM, JI ke saat phrt apne gandi siasat par wapas ajao. This has got to be the 100th thread on this topic

Stop fooling around and educate us about PML-N's merit criteria.

@Leader look at the video at around 0:30 - Najam Sethi is chairing a PCB meeting and in the background the picture of Nawaz Sharif is hanging on the wall. They are phase two of pathetic PPP. :hitwall:

@Leader look at the video at around 0:30 - Najam Sethi is chairing a PCB meeting and in the background the picture of Nawaz Sharif is hanging on the wall. They are phase two of pathetic PPP. :hitwall:

Yes I saw that.. :angry: I cannot believe how they live with themselves? koe tou level hona chahiye insan ka... yeh tou bohat hi girray howe khushamdiyee hain... intha kay be-sharam !

Yes I saw that.. :angry: I cannot believe how they live with themselves? koe tou level hona chahiye insan ka... yeh tou bohat hi girray howe khushamdiyee hain... intha kay be-sharam !

Again PTIans showing desperation. Alliance karlo PML-Q, APML, PAT, AML, MQM, JI ke saat phrt apne gandi siasat par wapas ajao. This has got be the 100th thread on this topic

you were the one who was quick to start a thread with dubious source conflict of interest, Imran wants road from bani gala to airport.

while lying you saw the conflict of interest, or yahan when its obvious tou you are okay with it?

what are you?

BniJ1oHCAAAYBVC.jpg

Before elections, PML-N used to brag a lot about merit. Any PML-N supporter would like to tell me what merit these journalists have for these jobs? Just because they are from Geo and are pro PML-N, they have been appointed at key positions.

@cb4 @hasnain0099 @Tameem @Fracker @RAMPAGE @arushbhai @I FLY HIGH @Leader @Aeronaut @mr42O @airmarshal @Pulhtoon @mafiya @Bilal. @Jzaib @pkuser2k12 @Zarvan @Patriots @batmannow

They are all appointed on the "merit of boot licking" they are so good at it that pmln offered them "honorary/azazi boot lickers posts"

They are all appointed on the "merit of boot licking" they are so good at it that pmln offered them "honorary/azazi boot lickers posts"
Dude don't ever go personal with me again.

Back
Top Bottom