What's new

PML-N decides against boycotting parliament

Because the people disliked anti state narrative be it in Karachi,Islamabad or Haripur :D
Very well put...
If that is the case then you are trying to say more than 48 lacs vote of Pmln, more than 10 lacs of Mma, pkmap etc are the representation of the peoples who voted against the state?

Another 'magnatesi' material after Muallana Deisel :

MQM-P agrees to join PTI-led govt: sources (dawn)

In short, Muallana Deisel ki All Parties Conference (APC) shru honey se phele hi torpedo hogayi lol
Kashmir committee:wave::wave::wave::wave:

No its not, all the surveys before hand were already predicting it. Just because your anti military and are not happy about PTI winning doesnt make it rigged.
I am not anti army but i am great wisher of strong army.the only thing i want is that army should not interfere politics and accountable like ordinary citizens .i have no political affiliation and take no money from anyone for these post and have no relation with any agency.i believe pti would have won more seats if army not influenced this election and never said that their mandate is untrue .rigging affected most MMA and TLP .pmln has won more seats due to rigging

I am not anti army but i am great wisher of strong army.the only thing i want is that army should not interfere politics and accountable like ordinary citizens .i have no political affiliation and take no money from anyone for these post and have no relation with any agency.i believe pti would have won more seats if army not influenced this election and never said that their mandate is untrue .rigging affected most MMA and TLP .pmln has won more seats due to rigging

In which area do you think MMA vote got affected? And dont say KPK because i know the ground realities of KPK. As for TLP got 2 seats from Karachi thats pretty good for first attempt.

In which area do you think MMA vote got affected? And dont say KPK because i know the ground realities of KPK. As for TLP got 2 seats from Karachi thats pretty good for first attempt.
Just heard the Maulana rejecting the whole electoral process terming it as a farce....well if that is the case then he should man up and vacate the seats that the MMA has won both at the National and at the provincial level

MMA should have more seats in tribal areas of kpk and pti have more in punjab and also TLP have more in punjab.

Yes dawn proving interference citing trolls and billions being fed to pro noon media houses

2 years is hurried justice?

I fail to see why it is a problem an event of significance always ends up changing narratives

No proof of strings citing trolls wont get you anywhere

If a person harms my country i will not shy away from facing him or going after him that is a super hacky argument

Gain is long term the back of pmln is being broken in Punjab 30 years of badmashiya is being chopped in next election they will no longer have the badmashiya to help them maintain even this number
Leave alone the dawn, don't you see yourself the subliminal propaganda by Ary, samaa, bol, public, and other tv channels.leave alone them, leave alone indian media, leave alone usa media just go out and look Uk media... hope u will a unbiased opinion and facts...

Yeah no haste for 2 years but why did so much efficiency,hurridness just the week before elections...

3rd of your answer could not be understood...

Yeah you could not get concrete evidence even in ashghar khan case.everybody denise that interferrence.. you just can analyse, observe etc..

That is the very zeal required for Pakistan's develpmnt. I appreciate that. But don't let the lie concieve you that what you're thinking and observing is right..that is what true patriotism demands...

30 years before NS was the Messiah and now Ik but difference is new slogans...w8 for that time when even Ik, in the process of changing, gets changed himself.

The thing u are talking about is change.People want change.Videos from lyari are an example.
Yeah people like change but superficial change always damage a country, an organization, a culture etc...
Videos need 2 be seen also in Rawalpindi after Haneef Abbasi judgement..

Pti might back deal with punjab..not a good idea
Pti must take punjab too
The difference is neglgible just 8-10 votes...

Bro you saw during the election people love their armed forces the poll shows they reject their narrative against them nothing else.
Even i love very much my army, my Isi. But i am not talking about the sacrifices our army make but i am talking about the way our establishment put its nose in each and every political matter.. Institutions involving in politcs make also them political and a politician doesn't see anybody's interest other than itself so i am saying our some generals should be doing what they are supposed to.
Don't b kingmakrs any more... just trying to say this..

Yeah people like change but superficial change always damage a country, an organization, a culture etc...
Videos need 2 be seen also in Rawalpindi after Haneef Abbasi judgement..
It may seem superficial to you but not to the general public.You can come to twin cities and i will show you who people voted for

Even i love very much my army, my Isi. But i am not talking about the sacrifices our army make but i am talking about the way our establishment put its nose in each and every political matter.. Institutions involving in politcs make also them political and a politician doesn't see anybody's interest other than itself so i am saying our some generals should be doing what they are supposed to.
Don't b kingmakrs any more... just trying to say this..
Bro i dont know about you but but i think army has learned its lessons and people also have learned thats why there was no martial law during dharna and people voted during the election.Why are you forgetting if army was involved Pti would have had clean sweep.Pmln still got 62 seats and neck to neck in punjab.

It may seem superficial to you but not to the general public.You can come to twin cities and i will show you who people voted for
I also invite you to my constituency in Multan as well so that you can listen the voices being raised about rigging..
You know we are surrounded and want to be surrounded by the people who second our thoughts, opinion etc. You also should be surprised that i also voted for PTI but i also observed the pattern which makes me believe otherwise and please don't call me now lifafa, traitor etc because this is the title put aside for persons who disagree...

I also invite you to my constituency in Multan as well so that you can listen the voices being raised about rigging..
You know we are surrounded and want to be surrounded by the people who second our thoughts, opinion etc. You also should be surprised that i also voted for PTI but i also observed the pattern which makes me believe otherwise and please don't call me now lifafa, traitor etc because this is the title put aside for persons who disagree...
For those chanting rigging in polling or counting IK has offered to open the constituency.This should shut them up.Other than that i dont think there was any rigging no prepoll or afterpoll

Bro i dont know about you but but i think army has learned its lessons and people also have learned thats why there was no martial law during dharna and people voted during the election.Why are you forgetting if army was involved Pti would have had clean sweep.Pmln still got 62 seats and neck to neck in punjab.
Boss you really don't me but read my posts on Twitter, fb or here you will get to know then..
And i agree there was no on the surface martial law but behind the scenes there are obvious involvement and if somebody denies that then he is advised to go through the foreign policy making and its stakeholders

Back
Top Bottom