What's new

PML-N decides against boycotting parliament

which british newspaper is that, can you share the link to the article
it is circulating in social meda.i will Share link as soon as i find it.large no of people in social media calling it rigged election and it is majority public view

it is circulating in social meda.i will Share link as soon as i find it.large no of people in social media calling it rigged election and it is majority public view

No its not, all the surveys before hand were already predicting it. Just because your anti military and are not happy about PTI winning doesnt make it rigged.

Biasness bounds to believe what we want to believe..if we analyse and see the pattern followed before and after elections then we will come to know that there is some truth in the claim of" pre and after poll rigging".
I don't think that PTI can get these seats without somebody's help and i cant even think that N league can loose much seats without somebody's help...
Thing is not that PTI should not have won but thing is the way the help showered to PTI castes a doubt in itsellf.
Electables werent doodh pitay bachay they knew the system and how to win punjab was won through them

No its not, all the surveys before hand were already predicting it. Just because your anti military and are not happy about PTI winning doesnt make it rigged.
There were footages of burned and dumped ballot boxes in 2013 and anghota mafia there is none now the screams are hollow and Imran punctured it by going for vote verification himself when you have nothing to hide you dont hide behind govt seat

Majority public view really?
Come to Islamabad and Pindi and ask people who they voted for and why

which majority is that? Those who has personal benefit and plus why these political party open the boxes you are either in denial mode or try to manipulate thingsnd not been neutral.

Electables werent doodh pitay bachay they knew the system and how to win punjab was won through them

There were footages of burned and dumped ballot boxes in 2013 and anghota mafia there is none now the screams are hollow and Imran punctured it by going for vote verification himself when you have nothing to hide you dont hide behind govt seat

which majority is that? Those who has personal benefit and plus why these political party open the boxes you are either in denial mode or try to manipulate thingsnd not been neutral.

Yaar is banday ki har post chutyapa wali post hoti hai. Always anti army.

good i hope losers of elections grow some balls and accept it

Did you see sharp decline in babooni trolls on social media :D?
Media cell will be dead soon after pti captures punjab

Yes i have noticed that like that champoo usmani and kam tammam. They probably still in shock.

Yeah exactly my point..
If winners are electables then loosers are also electables and they knew how 2 win Punjab..
Hence it can be deducted that there was some help put forward to decide between 2 electables...

Yeah exactly my point..
If winners are electables then loosers are also electables and they knew how 2 win Punjab..
Hence it can be deducted that there was some help put forward to decide between 2 electables...
In punjab biradris change affiliations

when IK said that he has no issues of rechecking votes during his impressive victory speech yesterday, it was pretty much a check mate to all the losers who are crying foul to hide their embarrassing defeats ...If IK would had adopted the same tag line of 2013 PML-N post regarding election rigging, it would had given losers enough opportunity to chant dhandli dhandli for days to come ...

Back
Top Bottom