What's new

PMA/LC and suggestions need Helpp!!!

If you are good at running then that is good, you better start aiming for 1 mile in 5 min's........This will relieve major pressure of you once in PMA. Also try running 5 and 9 mile's...I forgot their time limits but if i remember correctly time isn't an issue for these.
For sit ups if you are slim that shouldn't be a problem.
For Pushups and and Chin ups join a gym and do some weight training it will boost your muscle strength and stamina tremendously.
For ditch crossing first mark the distance on ground and create two points and if you can make it from one to another, you'll be able to make it over the ditch as well.
If still you feel that you need more help you can join those training academies, I think Col Aslam's one was the most popular back in the days.
Thanks
Thank you for the idea of ditch crossing :)

Aoa chaps, I'm 17 years old and i have applied for PMA Long course 139 recently on October 16, 2016. I have been consistently checking my registration status but its still PENDING. I have no idea where i have gone wrong, i filled the form perfectly. I even emailed them yesterday. I really really need some help. Thank-you.

Untitled.png

Aoa chaps, I'm 17 years old and i have applied for PMA Long course 139 recently on October 16, 2016. I have been consistently checking my registration status but its still PENDING. I have no idea where i have gone wrong, i filled the form perfectly. I even emailed them yesterday. I really really need some help. Thank-you.

Untitled.png
it might take a few days for the slip to be generated....wait for a couple of days...if it doesn't, then contact nearest AS&RC.

Can i join Pak Army as an officer ? I am confused because my knees touch each other while i am standing straight. Is there any solution ?

I have been refered to CMH they say eyes have minor sequint will I be rejected ?

Can i join Pak Army as an officer ? I am confused because my knees touch each other while i am standing straight. Is there any solution ?
Have heard from one of a friend who was put on wait list and was advised horse riding... may be it could help for you too...
best of luck :)

Back
Top Bottom