What's new

PM will dedicate first scorpene sub in mumbai on tomorrow

How does the Kalvari class represent a success of "Modi's" Make-In-India program? Was this program started under Modi? Was the construction started under Modi?

Shameless credit hog.

This narcissist PM of India runs everywhere for credit and photo opportunity - rain or shine.
he is akin to a rooster who takes a credit for sunrise.

Those previous governments projects those are now coming to completion, he runs to cut the ribbon.

Flyovers are inaugurated by mayors of city. here also he pokes his nose.

Shameless and laughing stock PM foisted upon India.

insult.png

Someone should file a sedition charge against this Modiya for above moronic act.

This narcissist PM of India runs everywhere for credit and photo opportunity - rain or shine.

Those previous governments projects those are now coming to completion, he runs to cut the ribbon.

View attachment 442294

Someone should file a sedition charge against this Modiya for above moronic act.

Liars don't last for long. I was surprised to see that the Congress has mounted an amazing fight back in Gujarat. Rahul Gandhi has campaigned brilliantly. Modi has sunk to scaremongering and is even alleging that Pakistan is meddling in Indian elections.

Haha, If Pakistan could actually do that, and keeping in mind that Pakistan has no love lost for India, it would rather help Modi's campaign so that he can continue his tenure of blunders.

View attachment 442294

I'm not entertained try something new, you're getting boring day by day.

Rahul Gandhi has campaigned brilliantly.

Modi has sunk to scaremongering

Your liking for RG and disdain for Modi is pretty obvious from your post

Pakistan has no love lost for India, it would rather help Modi's campaign so that he can continue his tenure of blunders.

What really confusing is whether you want Modi to continue ruling and making more blunders OR you are in favor RG to win over Modi :lol:

Your liking for RG and disdain for Modi is pretty obvious from your post

To be honest, I had always thought that RG would be a terrible leader as he inherited his leadership rather than having worked for it from the ground level. But a recent poll in Gujrat showed that Congress and BJP are now in a tight race for the elections. That is by any standards a remarkable achievement, as the BJP had completely annihilated the Congress all over India, and now it is giving the BJP a run for its money in Gujarat, the home state of Modi himself.

I think any impartial person would congratulate Rahul Gandhi on this turnaround. With regards to the campaign, I've seen that Rahul has talked on issues, bonded with the people and very astutely visited Temples all over Gujarat. All Modi has done is personally attack Rahul Gandhi and the Congress, and has now even stooped to alleging links of Congress with Pakistan. I would like to ask you what you think of all this?

What really confusing is whether you want Modi to continue ruling and making more blunders OR you are in favor RG to win over Modi :lol:

Personally, I would prefer Modi to get an absolute majority so that he can smash India into a dozen states. Why would I want India to have leaders like Manmohan Singh or Raghuram Rajan? When Rahul Gandhi talks about issues, there is a chance he might solve them. When Modi perpetuates personality politics, that means he is on a mission to divide and rule.

I think any impartial person would congratulate Rahul Gandhi on this turnaround. With regards to the campaign, I've seen that Rahul has talked on issues, bonded with the people and very astutely visited Temples all over Gujarat. All Modi has done is personally attack Rahul Gandhi and the Congress, and has now even stooped to alleging links of Congress with Pakistan. I would like to ask you what you think of all this?

Rahul Gandhi is to India is what Bilawal Bhutto is to Pakistan. Everybody knows their true worth but many of us like such personalities when they do something worthwhile to justify the honour granted to them by sheer luck.

Let me tell you that BJP is ruling the state of Gujarat for last 22 years. Since Modi is no more the Chief Ministerial candidate it will be tough for ruling party to win it for another 5 years. Therefore everybody is expecting a good fight.
When Modi perpetuates personality politics, that means he is on a mission to divide and rule.
In our sub continent only personality rules, but Modi being a bachelor will not perpetuate dynastic politics. BJP will continue ruling till Muslims become a majority in India in another few decades.

Rahul Gandhi is to India is what Bilawal Bhutto is to Pakistan. Everybody knows their true worth but many of us like such personalities when they do something worthwhile to justify the honour granted to them by sheer luck.

I am a supporter of neither person. I only appreciate hard work and ability. I have seen many scions of successful business families who were either mediocre people or outright idiots. I have also seen a few who inherited family businesses and then just took off to stratospheric heights. So we can neither write off nor start worshiping a person based on biases. Bilawal hasn't done anything out of the ordinary but RG has turned around the Congress party.

Let me tell you that BJP is ruling the state of Gujarat for last 22 years. Since Modi is no more the Chief Ministerial candidate it will be tough for ruling party to win it for another 5 years. Therefore everybody is expecting a good fight.

Haha. Good to see that Modi is the cure to all evils.

In our sub continent only personality rules, but Modi being a bachelor will not perpetuate dynastic politics. BJP will continue ruling till Muslims become a majority in India in another few decades.

Yes, the Indian Muslims will capture India.

I mis Read it defecate
Probably you were dreaming about defecating whole night , maybe that's why you read dedicate as defecate. Pity you, some loose motion pills will do the trick :lol:.

why is it that there are 2-3 ceremonies for the same ship? this is retarded, what is this launching, commissioning farce? just get it over with at once.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom