What's new

PM urges nation to take responsibility and make Pakistan polio-free

Any person with paralysis will be found out by health authorities and reported ....

Major cause of polio in Pakistan is afghan war and due to border with afghanistan we suffer directly from it than india .During war disease spread in reggion more easily so afghan refugees bring this virus here and responsibility is on u.s for this

Blaming others will not correct the root cause: A human reservoir of disease that perpetuates itself by orofecal contamination of food and water supplies.

The fight against disease like polio cannot be won when simple basics such as nutrition are not being met:

https://www.smartbrief.com/branded/...CA1382A0/5169A394-4B27-4D87-816D-88FE31301886

Up to 65% of the children in Quetta, Pakistan, face a high level of malnutrition, says a UNICEF nutrition officer. Contributing factors to the problem include poverty, inappropriate food and a lack of clean water, say medical experts.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5977042/

Pakistan has one of the highest prevalences of child malnutrition as compared to other developing countries.

Pakistan has one of the highest prevalences of child malnutrition as compared to other developing countries.
Sad case

Data from 2011 was used..Hopefully the case is better now..
But yes, IK also took note of it.

Sadly, Most ignored province...Hopefully other provinces are showing better stats!

Sad case

Data from 2011 was used..Hopefully the case is better now..
But yes, IK also took note of it.

Sadly, Most ignored province...Hopefully other provinces are showing better stats!

If anything, the situation is growing steadily worse, not only in Baluchistan but certain other areas such as Thar. It is good that PMIK has taken notice of this worsening tragedy that is robbing Pakistan of its future, but whether he will be able to make any appreciable dent in the abysmal situation still remains to be seen.

The fight against polio is one of the many dire challenges faced by children in Pakistan. Malnutrition and lack of health and education facilities have disastrous long term consequences, some of which we are seeing due to the past few decades of neglect. Sadly, this neglect seems to be ongoing and growing steadily worse.

If anything, the situation is growing steadily worse, not only in Baluchistan but certain other areas such as Thar. It is good that PMIK has taken notice of this worsening tragedy that is robbing Pakistan of its future, but whether he will be able to make any appreciable dent in the abysmal situation still remains to be seen.
First step is always acknowledge or even knowledge of the situation/ problem.
The fight against polio is one of the many dire challenges faced by children in Pakistan. Malnutrition and lack of health and education facilities have disastrous long term consequences, some of which we are seeing due to the past few decades of neglect. Sadly, this neglect seems to be ongoing and growing steadily worse.
I believe, There have been some positive changes however not at the rate the population is growing.

I believe, There have been some positive changes however not at the rate the population is growing.

It is good to believe, and to hope for positive changes. However the hard data support what I have said above.

However the hard data support what I have said above.
Some data presented is relatively old...waiting for new data and it will take time for new govt to rein in everything!

Some data presented is relatively old...waiting for new data and it will take time for new govt to rein in everything!

I am all for waiting to see the results actually delivered by this government. They need time. I am content to wait for the results.

The only way to decrease population growth is rapid industrialization and social security

Excess to family planning matters but to some degree only

What a retarded thing to do?! Wasting vaccine?! Stupidity at its best! They should employ experts rather than volunteers who could be any crooked minded idiots!
Really? How times change:

"The Jews, who dream of ruling the world, have invented different types of vaccines, drugs, and injections in an organized way to weaken Muslims in their beliefs on spiritual, practical, and moral levels, and make their bodies contaminated.

"The oral polio vaccine campaign is being run under a worldwide conspiracy – except in the Zionist countries. Its total focus is now on South Asian countries – India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. The U.S. has already marked this area as an extremely strategic region..."[49]

"Have we ever thought why these greedy Jews and Christians are spending millions of dollars on this campaign...? An analysis of how the polio vaccination is prepared is sufficient in order to understand how the viruses of haram [forbidden] and unpious animals... are being injected into our [Muslim] bodies..."[50]

So if the polio-vaccine-is-a-jewish-conspiracy meme can be accepted as garbage today - that it's accepted Jews are funding the vaccinations for at least mutual benefit - then why shouldn't other lies slandering the Jews bite the dust today as well?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom