What's new

PM shocked at loss of life in Pak air crash

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score

Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BSS)

DHAKA, April 22 (BSS) - Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina today expressed her deep shock and sorrow over the tragic air disaster in a Pakistan village near Islamabad on Friday evening.

"On behalf of the government and the people of Bangladesh and on my own behalf, I would like to convey our deepest sympathies and condolences to you, and to the Government and the people of Pakistan for the sad loss of so many precious lives," she said in a message to her Pakistan counterpart, Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani.

Sheikh Hasina also prayed for the eternal peace of the departed souls and extended her heartfelt sympathy to the members of the bereaved families.

She also hoped that the bereaved families would be able to bear the loss of their loved ones with courage and fortitude.

A Boeing 737-200 plane of private Bhoja Airlines with 127 people on board crashed in bad weather in farmland near Pakistan's capital Islamabad when the pilot was preparing to land at around 6.30 pm local time on April 20.

All the people, including 118 passengers and nine crew members, died on the spot.

Who cares, in her heart she may be happy & telling some fools that God had taken revenge of 71 as many Bdshis think that God is taking revenge from Pakistan in form of violence issues & world's corruptest govt.

P.S Only my opinion, & one may disagree with that, no offense.

Who cares, in her heart she may be happy & telling some fools that God had taken revenge of 71 as many Bdshis think that God is taking revenge from Pakistan in form of violence issues & world's corruptest govt.

Frustration at it's best .... She just offered her sympathy for deceased ....

If you don't have anything to offer but just HATE it's better to remain silent.

PM of Pakistan will soon receive a real shock when his son, Musa Gilani, goes to Jail.:lol:

She expressed her sorrow on behalf of total Bangladeshi people.When she is a PM u cant judge her personally.& when anyone said u we dislike u or hate u.Just get out from this idea.

Total BD is shocked for recent Pakistani accidents.

Keep it to yourself. After all, it was because of our ISI you lost at the finals remember? :devil:

Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BSS)

DHAKA, April 22 (BSS) - Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina today expressed her deep shock and sorrow over the tragic air disaster in a Pakistan village near Islamabad on Friday evening.

"On behalf of the government and the people of Bangladesh and on my own behalf, I would like to convey our deepest sympathies and condolences to you, and to the Government and the people of Pakistan for the sad loss of so many precious lives," she said in a message to her Pakistan counterpart, Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani.

Sheikh Hasina also prayed for the eternal peace of the departed souls and extended her heartfelt sympathy to the members of the bereaved families.

She also hoped that the bereaved families would be able to bear the loss of their loved ones with courage and fortitude.

A Boeing 737-200 plane of private Bhoja Airlines with 127 people on board crashed in bad weather in farmland near Pakistan's capital Islamabad when the pilot was preparing to land at around 6.30 pm local time on April 20.

All the people, including 118 passengers and nine crew members, died on the spot.

Thanks for the courtesy! and Ameen!

Horrible language by Pak members, who are invisible to mods, so they never turn pink.

Fitay Mun.
Allah hum par rahm farmayee...whatever, even I don't regard her as a pro-Pakistan but this don't make her NON-MUSLIM either...she is praying on the ground of muslim words...so we need to do our duty of muslim. may Allah forgive all of us and Allah knows inside the best...God forgiven a person who killed 100 people but wanted to go on God's way at the end...

Plus on side note:

I'm afraid when there are going a little low relations of Pakistan with some specific creed in other country (say any muslim country), then there are hatred towards Pakistan will try to manipulate the situation and benefit and will provoce both sides....May Allah save us ALL human from such fitnaas! however our Islam say " ALLAH solah (patch up) karwany waalon ko pasand farmaata hi"...We must avoid to make a slit between hearts, but must make a move to make people closer each other by going impartiall and justfull ...

Quran states that if you want to be pardoned on the day of Judgement, you too should pardon others in this world.

Further Quran says:

ْ وَ يَدْرَءُونَ بِالْحَسَنَةِ السَّيِّئَة

…..and they repel evil with good….. (Sura al Qasas, 28: 54)

This means that when someone wrongs you, you should do good to them. In fact this verse has been repeated in the Holy Quran at several places. When a person tries to harm you, do good to him. The Prophet of Islam (s)has said that be (particularly) good to a person who has been bad to you...

http://www.al-islam.org/islamicfamily-life/23.htm
PEACE FOR ALL!
CHEERS

Back
Top Bottom