What's new

PM Sheikh Hasina opens Bangladesh's first metro rail

Today is actually chhota-mota Diwali and Eid for Hasina, because of all the hundreds of crores she stole from this one project alone (and more are on the way!).

Oh joy !!

Itni khooshiyon kahan chhupaiga ? :lol:

Just look at her face....

Her Swiss Bank account runneth over with Billions now !! :yahoo:
Japani project e mone hoy na atoh khaite parse. Eijonno Japani ra beshi kaj pae na

I am really happy for BD. BD has left Pakistan behind. BD has slapped Pakistan in the face. BD feels vindicated. More power to BD because this is only the beginning.

I am really happy for BD. BD has left Pakistan behind. BD has slapped Pakistan in the face. BD feels vindicated. More power to BD because this is only the beginning.

No Bangladeshi feels glad because of troubles in Pakistan and the plight of the average Pakistani. We are not like Indians.

Most informed Bangladeshis sympathize deeply with Pakistan's issues.

Pakistanis are our brothers and kin. Eventually Pakistan will overcome its issues and be in its rightful position in the world order.

Temporary troubles are just that - temporary.

Sheikh Hasina and her anti-Pakistan propaganda does not represent even minority opinion in Bangladesh.

No Bangladeshi feels glad because of troubles in Pakistan and the plight of the average Pakistani. We are not like Indians.

Most informed Bangladeshis sympathize deeply with Pakistan's issues.

Pakistanis are our brothers and kin. Eventually Pakistan will overcome its issues and be in its rightful position in the world order.

Temporary troubles are just that - temporary.

Sheikh Hasina and her anti-Pakistan propaganda does not represent even minority opinion in Bangladesh.

Nearly 80 years of “temporary” problems 🤩🤩🤩😂😂

Nearly 80 years of “temporary” problems 🤩🤩🤩😂😂

I do not want to insult our hosts but their problems are not temporary.

Pakistan is being left behind in economic terms by both India and BD.

Unless there is a miracle then in 15 years they will be the only 3rd world country in the region. BD-Indian economic partnership will pull both Nepal and Bhutan up along with them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom