What's new

PM orders nationwide crackdown on smuggling

I love Dar he increased drug smugling even using PIA for that to boost economy, a true Pakistani
lets say together...

aik vari fair sher hoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wait, how is smuggling good for business and economy? o_O

I have explained it earlier, its too complected for simple person who does not have financial background.

Imran Khan government should come up with measures to encourage locally produced goods for local consumption.

"Made in Pakistan", "Buy Pakistan Made Goods", etc. All catchy themes that should be encouraged

Chinese government encourages this, Americans, Indians, South Koreans, Japanese, etc. On the other hand, we are importing things like lentils, cotton, etc. This is shameful and pathetic. The last decade has destroyed Pakistan's local manufacturing and has ended up de-industrialiazing the country.

So he is curbing smuggling inorder to support the local industry and also to eliminate the losses to national exchequer and that is a bad thing? Salam ha app ko janab.

All the posts got deleted, Mod is very upset today. Pakistan affairs, Pakistani Language, thread started with urdu tweet etc. but rules are rules....

If posts were there, you could have understood....was just having fun.

I just had 2 Plate biryani, so was feeling and behaving like Patwari. But now I am feeling better. dont know what kind of meat was in it...

Why and which ways goods without custom duty entered in th country. I just put couole of examples here in which buyers are force or blackmailed for non availability of custom clearance of such product buys on highers pricess
1 tyer mafia
If agencies raid on tyer shops they will find 90% of tyer non customed
2 same here in cosmetics products
And interestingly all concerned agencies knows that but no action taken against this smuggling mater since long. Because mafia involve in has deep roots regarding all stakeholders. And this time effort of PM also going in vain only those people will be targeted which has nor any strong link or conection.

All the posts got deleted, Mod is very upset today. Pakistan affairs, Pakistani Language, thread started with urdu tweet etc. but rules are rules....

If posts were there, you could have understood....was just having fun.

I just had 2 Plate biryani, so was feeling and behaving like Patwari. But now I am feeling better. dont know what kind of meat was in it...
lol:lol:
Glad you are feeling better.

Back
Top Bottom