What's new

PM Modi vists Ladakh Frontline Troops

Under profile there is no where the change option, please help if u can
If using PC etc.. At top of page you will have your profile name written, go on it/click it, click/go to personal details. On personal details page there is country and location options with drop down options. Select your country and at bottom of page, click save changes.
I guess, that should do it.
or request help from mods/admin..if it doesn't works..

Last edited:
Brother, First of all you are very welcome here . click your name at the top of page (you may have to click it more than once) and then a page will open, where it says "country" as shown in the picture below, chose Pakistan. In location choose india. In "about you" place write the explanation that you are from IOJK. Please don't forget to click "save". it should do the trick. Hope it helps (above user Dil_Pakistan has already said same thing though. I posted just at the same time without knowing his. I will still leave my post just in case).

Screenshot_2020-07-03 Personal Details(2).png

Last edited:

Army guys always get to wear their helmets, its pretty cumbersome....i mean in a combat situation its all right, but no helmets should be there on such occasions....see the IAF guys with normal headgear....

If there was danger of enemy strike, this gathering shouldnt have been there, but if not, then why helmets for only the army guys.....:-)

Its all on a lighter note....because.....it happens almost everywhere.

Avai shodey bazi.
Army guys always get to wear their helmets, its pretty cumbersome....i mean in a combat situation its all right, but no helmets should be there on such occasions....see the IAF guys with normal headgear....

If there was danger of enemy strike, this gathering shouldnt have been there, but if not, then why helmets for only the army guys.....:-)

I’m seeing a , Deflated leader and his army know the truth on what they have lost. Afraid more bad news to come if China decided to push more?

china is not, Kashmir woman and children you dirty cowards kill every day as heroics

China should take Indian NorthEast and Ladakh/Tibet area it rightfully belongs to the Chinese.
How do you propose that happening other than invading India (which would basically be an act of aggression should it be unprovoked)?

Provide arms, training and intelligence to the tens of secessionist groups there.

Alot of them love Chariman Mao. Your heroice leader.
How do you propose that happening other than invading India (which would basically be an act of aggression should it be unprovoked)?

Provide arms, training and intelligence to the tens of secessionist groups there.

Alot of them love Chariman Mao. Your heroice leader.
That is almost certainly to backfire on China. For one, Chinese foreign policy has never been one to incite rebellions or mess with a country's domestic affairs. That type of foreign policy is definitely the US's strongpoint. I doubt they would be successful and would only make India very angry.

Sir with your expertise analysis can you tell us what size nappy he is wearing across his face?

Another embarrassing photo shoot to show his sanghi tribe he’s in control. Frankly I bet he’s worried thinking hope the Chinese don’t come over the ridge and take him as another prisoner.

I don't understand how educated Indian feel , when an army general is briefing a chai Wala who doesn't know which school he went to :/ can't understand how they support an illiterate idiot

1. Go on the very top of this page > click your username. It should bring a drop-down menu. 2. Click Personal Details then follow instructions below.

upload_2020-7-3_18-44-54.png

Impotent bastard lol

firing blanks In the bedroom
firing blanks on the front line

Same expression

Back
Top Bottom