What's new

PM Modi doing ‘dalali’ on the bodies of jawans: Rahul Gandhi

Bilawal Bhutto should be the PM of Pakistan. The guy seems educated and statesman like

BTW I am sure that you are very familiar with his Grand Mother

The most prominent and memorable leader of Pakistan's entire History is Asif Ali Zardari. I cannot think of any other leader in Pakistan who can be his even 10%.

And BTW, India gets privilege of fixing PMs in neighborhood. Neighborhood doesn't get that privilege of fixing Indian PM.o_O
o_Oo_O

Pappu woke up today, but khujliwala stole the show and beaten back.. check mayank gandhi blog

Rahul Gandhi should be the PM of india. The guy seem educated and statesmen like.
:rofl: very much.
Everybody think modi won absolute majority because of 56", but his secret weapon is pappu

What's "dalali"? Lentils?
Halal dal is called so

is not his grand mother sonia Gandhi, the epitome of Indian democracy and federalism? She gives the vibe of a patriotic indian lady.
Sonia Gandhi is his mother. His Grand Mother is Indira Gandhi

basically he has called him dal*l. itni bisti.

As long as Pappu and Khujliwal are Opposition RESOLUTE

NOBODY can REMOVE Saffron Chaddies :enjoy:

Sonia Gandhi is his mother. His Grand Mother is Indira Gandhi

oops my mistake. That blood thirsty witch. But Indira was patriotic Indian stateswomen though and she had india's interest at heart.

Last edited:
Classic SurgicalSelfGoal by Pappu! Lucky that no one takes this plonker seriously in India anymore! Last time when his mother called Modi 'maut ki saudagar' her party got routed in Gujarat! Looks like Pappu is keeping the family tradition going...

This time its opposition which is making the national issue political and humiliating for itself

Paapi, puppy, Pappy ko aur Bhadkao!!
Itna Bhadkao ki aur Modike baremein boley.

Tab jake iss tadapti atma ko Ashanti milegi.

Modi for another 2 terms. Jai Hind!!

Ouch!

Thats pretty hard statement, "doing dalali on dead soldiers bodies".

Back
Top Bottom