What's new

PM makes polio vaccination mandatory for travellers from FATA to other provinces

FATA is federal terrotery and the way things are going there only army is expected to carry this mission...

I understand that. But in general in Pakistan what is being done by the civilian government, authorities and police etc.?

Assbackwards motherfuckers who deny their children vacination that will save them from a crippling disease. These vile vermins.

so you think its a mistake of Assbackwards motherfuckers or federal who kept these people in dark for ages, or its a mistake of Assbackwards mother fuckers who just try to blame them isntead of blaming those Assbackwards motherfuckers who kept them like this,

so you think its a mistake of awkwards motherfuckers or federal who kept these people in dark for ages, or its a mistake of awkward mother fuckers who just try to blame them isntead of blaming those awkward motherfuckers who kept them like this,

When did federal keep them in dark ages? Yahi chutye made a fatwa that walls ice cream ki stick would make you impotent, ask your parents if they remember it. SAME BULLSHIT with Polio vaccine. In Jahilon ko kya pata bc kisi bhi cheez ka siwaye aik dusre ko qatal karne ke?

The federal govt has been trying tooth and nail since forever these shitstains understand the importance. Ab in jahilon ko ajaye samajh kash. magar yeh lakeer ke fakeer hi rahenge.

When did federal keep them in dark ages? Yahi chutye made a fatwa that walls ice cream ki stick would make you impotent, ask your parents if they remember it. SAME BULLSHIT with Polio vaccine. In Jahilon ko kya pata bc kisi bhi cheez ka siwaye aik dusre ko qatal karne ke?

The federal govt has been trying tooth and nail since forever these shitstains understand the importance. Ab in jahilon ko ajaye samajh kash. magar yeh lakeer ke fakeer hi rahenge.

and who gave them guns during zia era, who armed them to fight USSR, who made them more Mullana, to tell you one thing today you are saying they are chotiya and motherfuckers, the same fucked up people are more patriotic then any mother fucker living on this earth and saying that im well educated and eating the same fucking walls ice cream, fucked our whole nation.
i agree there is no awarness in these people but what peoples like you and me did for them to aware them, they are just used and still they are used for benefits of yours and mine..

and who gave them guns during zia era, who armed them to fight USSR, who made them more Mullana, to tell you one thing today you are saying they are chotiya and motherfuckers, the same fucked up people are more patriotic then any mother fucker living on this earth and saying that im well educated and eating the same fucking walls ice cream, fucked our whole nation.
i agree there is no awarness in these people but what peoples like you and me did for them to aware them, they are just used and still they are used for benefits of yours and mine..

These guys went themselves for Jihad, we just provided logistics. The truth these are guys are so easy to make a fool off. Jihad, Taliban, TTP, suicide bombing. All these chuutyas. Please I'm just as patriotic as them, they arent koi upar se utri hui cheez. Keerdain nikal ke rakhun na inke pareshan hojana hai tumne.

It is their fault for letting people use them, just as Pakistan is used by US. Nobody's fault but ours. Plus we try to help them and spread awareness, they dont want roads or hospitals or anything. Just money and that is what they got. Ab hum polio ke katray dein to yeh workers ko golion se mardein, aurton ko? Kahan gayi inki haya aur sharam?

Sab do number yeh or hum.

hese guys went themselves for Jihad, we just provided logistics. The truth these are guys are so easy to make a fool off. Jihad, Taliban, TTP, suicide bombing. All these chuutyas. Please I'm just as patriotic as them, they arent koi upar se utri hui cheez. Keerdain nikal ke rakhun na inke pareshan hojana hai tumne.
It is their fault for letting people use them, just as Pakistan is used by US. Nobody's fault but ours. Plus we try to help them and spread awareness, they dont want roads or hospitals or anything. Just money and that is what they got. Ab hum polio ke katray dein to yeh workers ko golion se mardein, aurton ko? Kahan gayi inki haya aur sharam?

i do agree that they let talibans come in and offer them services, and if we talk about money, our educated and polio immune leaders are more after money who are imposing ban on these peoples. if we blames polio worker killing on them, then its totally unfair, our nation enemies hands are red with the blood of our peoples and our leaders are more sold then these peoples,

we should work hard not only by making them aware of polio immunization need but also the importance of education, modern facilities needed in daily life, they are our brother and sisters, they are from us and we are from them.

Best news out of Pakistan in a while. Hopefully this will force the eradication of polio.

i do agree that they let talibans come in and offer them services, and if we talk about money, our educated and polio immune leaders are more after money who are imposing ban on these peoples. if we blames polio worker killing on them, then its totally unfair, our nation enemies hands are red with the blood of our peoples and our leaders are more sold then these peoples,

we should work hard not only by making them aware of polio immunization need but also the importance of education, modern facilities needed in daily life, they are our brother and sisters, they are from us and we are from them.

Yaar sab khatay hain paise, magar khud ke pairon pe to na khulhardi mari jaye? Woh khud marein apnay pair pe aur dunya main hum zaleel hon?! Afghanistan ke saath hamein zillat horahi hai Polio ki wajah se.

FATA should merge with KPK, on their own they don't even want roads to be build. Because then Tribal leaders will loss control over FATA people if they are more integrated. Last time someone suggested that but FATA leaders started crying, its clear they don't want to lose any influence what so ever.

Back
Top Bottom