What's new

PM KHAN rejected to receive phone call from 2nd tier leadership of USA!

If snubbed Harris, then that is a bad move. Next in line to the oval office and has direct communications with President. I doubt Harris called, must be someone lower then her.
Biden did not call ik after wining elections..who cares Harris..be strong on your feet. Dont act like bakrri Your pm is lion.

No, Biden Doesn't Care...Only
1623127563805.png

Sound me a fake new tired from Utubers
I am sure now you are an idiot..this all thing is going own since last week. They trying to talk with ik..but Foreign office is keep insisting for only Biden call.

I am sure now you are an idiot..this all thing is going own since last week. They trying to talk with ik..but Foreign office is keep insisting for only Biden call.
You got BT idiot where is proof?? Did both parties said on record??
My question to you still pending u did not answer stop being a Moron

That was btw pti propaganda prior to elections. I'm myself an IK fan but no strip search happened. It was a routine belt off done by shahid who was travelling in pvt. Capacity like every one was doing so before passing through scanners.
Don't lie. It is famous saying of mosmi support infact noonleagi say this all the time..( I was supporter of ik and this and that. Try to find new arrangemen.

You got BT idiot where is proof?? Did both parties said on record??
My question to you still pending u did not answer stop being a Moron
If you could not understand me, giving your home land to your enemy is idiotic thing you keep asking. After having experience from 1971 to Zulu helicopter f16. killing people of isi in Lahore. Entering in Pakistan n killing people near Islamabad. Insulting you openly with do more do..list is long I think you have bad memory issues.

Already reported by journalists covering foreign office.

these spiteful Americans policy being done is to humiliate and hurt us on all our fronts. American senior officials are deliberately kept away from meeting ours. they nominated an Indian as a Afghan envoy push india as stake holder in Afghanistan lol. Pm Imran response was correct if you can not deal with us respectfully then just F off

News is coming that Pakistan is somewhat buckling under pressure and may end up giving bases, which would be unfortunate as it will create hostile environment for Pakistan in the region and Pakistan will lose grounds with friends and foes will take advantage and oversell it.
You forgotten who is in pm office

If you could not understand me, giving your home land to your enemy is idiotic thing you keep asking. After having experience from 1971 to Zulu helicopter f16. killing people of isi in Lahore. Entering in Pakistan n killing people near Islamabad. Insulting you openly with do more do..list is long I think you have bad memory issues.
I have a great memory trust me nobody giving them homeland neither Pakistan needs ur sane advice. We live in world and we don't want 80s again its not in our interest.

All the news coming is in fact contrary to what you are suggesting. This isnt pmln or ppp era and this government will not commit suicide by allowing such travesty. Nope! Not going to happen.
What i am however concerned about is a situation arisen with US support and our corrupt opposition to get hands in gloves and overthrow the government, a regime change. In return whoever forms the government will allow bases to be formed.
Agree. Taking out ik from, office is mess which establishment can not handel ik support comes from educated youth.n you know what will happen..

We shouldn't see this from the Pakistani lens but the American. Looking through the American lens it is clear to me what they are doing.

Firstly, it has nothing to do with Biden personally. The Americans have a pretty robust establishment too and Biden is an establishment guy. So whatever policy we are seeing is a well-debated policy that is not going to change by tiny actions.

The policy being make India the sherriff of Asia:
1. Downgrade all ties with Pakistan and force Pakistan to deal with India directly, and not expect any mediation or anything from the US. Pakistan has demands? Send them through India. Yes, that's what I think the policy is.
2. Build up India against China - this is the obvious part.

I believe the intent is to force us to choose a side in the US China spat. US will not accept a neutral Pakistan and it's the old "you're either with us or against us" policy.

The reason they can be so blunt with Pakistan is that they have very little interest in Pakistan anymore. They can very easily do nothing in Afghanistan, let shit hit the fan, and blame Pakistan. Win win for them.

Unfortunately, we are in a precarious situation trying to stay relevant to the US so that it doesn't make India the unopposed sherriff. What we will offer is anybody's guess.

Option 1: Pakistan joins China camp. India is America's sherriff. Everything in Afghanistan is blamed on Pakistan.
Option 2: Pakistan attempts to stay neutral by offering USA a base or two in secret. In return USA still talks to us directly. But we will still get blamed for Afghanistan because the bases are secret (because of obvious public pressure).
Optipn 3: Pakistan joins the US camp and openly gives bases to the US. This will be a post-911-lite. Will keep us relevant to the US but there will be serious internal political consequences.

As it is always with Pakistan, there are no great options, just less bad ones.

good decision and i guess normal too, it will cost US more than Pakistan.

Us need Pakistan more than Pakistan needs US. Pakistan is already out of their allies group long ago so we have nothing to lose in relations with a declining country like US.

Topics based on youtubes videos are unrealiable. Why mods are not taking action against such threads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom