What's new

PM KHAN rejected to receive phone call from 2nd tier leadership of USA!

If the call is going to just greet and then it is business as usual than nothing changes. All conversations should be protocol driven, outcome driven and following all the diplomatic/foreign relation norms.
Even a greeting has meaning. If Biden were to call IK, it would mean that there is a thaw in the relationship, and Biden is willing to listen to Pakistani concerns, as well as being willing to deal with Pakistan in a fair manner.

Shahid Khaqan Abassi PMLN prime minister got strip searched in US.

Anyhow great decision by PM IK.
That was btw pti propaganda prior to elections. I'm myself an IK fan but no strip search happened. It was a routine belt off done by shahid who was travelling in pvt. Capacity like every one was doing so before passing through scanners.

Even a greeting has meaning. If Biden were to call IK, it would mean that there is a thaw in the relationship, and Biden is willing to listen to Pakistani concerns, as well as being willing to deal with Pakistan in a fair manner.
Sure! But the follow up action should continue to follow diplomatic norms. It should not be an inconsequential step that hey he called us, we made the point, and now lets get back to how we used to do things.
My two cents.

This senile old hag is seeking military bases in Pakistan LOL He thinks he can get the job done by taking Pakistan not so seriously. The Americans cannot be taken seriously with such an attitude.
No they still living back in the history when our dictators were ready to serve them but now imran is changing the future no matter what Decesion he may take regarding bases but still he is teaching Americas the Democratic norms which they prapogats all over the world?
Also right now, America is on the verge of decline as a whole sole super power and thus facing hard times all over the world

Bro what I find so funny is they got the secretary of state to call i.e. the same dude who "skipped" Pakistan. Lloyd actually thought he would get a warm reply and instead got refused.
Now they sent the CIA director, who next?
Oh dear, it's quite clear what's happened. The Central Asian states (Putin would have called before hand as well) have all said no and now they run to "irrelevant" Pakistan.
That's probably exactly what's happening.

It would be a travesty if Pakistan's generals decided to ignore GoP and play ball. Pakistan needs to show a united front now more than ever.
Sure! But the follow up action should continue to follow diplomatic norms. It should not be an inconsequential step that hey he called us, we made the point, and now lets get back to how we used to do things.
My two cents.
I agree, but the first step must be taken. Neither side can move forward unless Biden picks up that phone.

Bro what I find so funny is they got the secretary of state to call i.e. the same dude who "skipped" Pakistan. Lloyd actually thought he would get a warm reply and instead got refused.
Now they sent the CIA director, who next?
Oh dear, it's quite clear what's happened. The Central Asian states (Putin would have called before hand as well) have all said no and now they run to "irrelevant" Pakistan.

The Americans are headless chickens. Trying their luck in every neighborhood. From Central Asian States to a country that they hate day and night. It doesn't rhyme, but we are used to American bad jokes.

Sure! But the follow up action should continue to follow diplomatic norms. It should not be an inconsequential step that hey he called us, we made the point, and now let get back to how we used to do things.
My two cents.
I don't think, that imran is just waiting for BIDENS CALL, no
I think, he wants to know what peanuts being offered to Pakistan and that means, it will be a very hard deal to make while talking to imran

I don't think, that imran is just waiting for BIDENS CALL, no
I think, he wants to know what peanuts being offered to Pakistan and that means, it will be a very hard deal to make while talking to imran

This is what they feared about Imran Khan all along. A man that just won't budge and cannot be bought for any amount of money. The Americans are asleep. Disrespecting a leader of a nation.

Lovely wahh maza aagaya. Looks like they though they were still dealing with the shameless khaqan abbasi of ganja league chutiyay salay.

It would be a travesty if Pakistan's generals decided to ignore GoP and play ball. Pakistan needs to show a united front now more than ever.

I agree, but the first step must be taken. Neither side can move forward unless Biden picks up that phone.
Agreed!
Also pakistan military leadership, for the good of the country, should step back so that political leadership is empowered. I know military leaders are patriots and they will understand that it is necessary that they don't let foreign parties have that other window so they can just run to military if they don't get anything from Political leadership.

Do you expect the Pakistani generals to do their thing or will they let GoP play this time?
What is your view?

no such thing as a "thaw" in any relationship with the u.s. amreeka only goes calling Pakistan (and others) when it is severe trouble. right now, the afghan government is falling apart as we speak with just the last taliban attack resulting in over 150 ana deaths. amreeka's stooge ghani gov won't last for very long so the biden admin is running to Pakistan for help. simple as that.

I would class Harris as first tier leadership.
US VPs traditionally don't get involved in such policy matters. It's not their job. Ceremonial post mostly for grand openings or deciding the tie votes in US senate.

Back
Top Bottom