What's new

PM irked by non-compliance of his directives

Stay Orders [emoji853]

In step 1 Head of the department will take stay order and waste 6 months to 1 year and more. He will not do any work during that time and will not follow the orders.

This might sound radical, but can't the President or someone in government remove a judge? There has to be some sort of legal limit between what judiciary can do and what government can do? It's been done before.

Maybe the ISI could pay them a visit?

pakistan,s national treasure preservations..

EaE-oxmXYAMPPne

بزرگ آٹے کی لائن میں نوجوان پیٹرول کی لائن میں خواتین 12 ہزار کی لائن میں

No, he's going to suck the last blood drop of Pakistan and make it a proper stoneage country.
Jin ki ema par ap kar rahey hein unhon ney to sab thek kar diya tha isi liye ham June 2018 mein bankruptcy kay kareb thy

Jin ki ema par ap kar rahey hein unhon ney to sab thek kar diya tha isi liye ham June 2018 mein bankruptcy kay kareb thy

am hearing the same rant , every new govt that comes blames the previous......bankruptcy, corruption, kickbacks, bla bla bla,
they divide the awaam , between them, they divide the resources between them,and they divide the profits between them.........................dr. yasmeen rashid said it right,
this is jahil awaam,............ we suck them as long as we wish. we make them believe anything we want,
all the yesterdays devils, after wearing underwear of PTI, became brahmins of today....

am hearing the same rant , every new govt that comes blames the previous......bankruptcy, corruption, kickbacks, bla bla bla,
they divide the awaam , between them, they divide the resources between them,and they divide the profits between them.........................dr. yasmeen rashid said it right,
this is jahil awaam,............ we suck them as long as we wish. we make them believe anything we want,
all the yesterdays devils, after wearing underwear of PTI, became brahmins of today....
Let me repeat old timer we were almost bankrupt in June 2018 if it wasnt for Gulf states we wouldve been in a situation similar to Lebanon but I guess looking at facts is too much for leagis

Let me repeat old timer we were almost bankrupt in June 2018 if it wasnt for Gulf states we wouldve been in a situation similar to Lebanon but I guess looking at facts is too much for leagis
Lebanon and Venezuela wali situation hoti where economy has collapsed, but there is no way to explain this situation to these people.

hope we get bankrupt once and for all...enough of bullshit,

party banani hy .................chanda do

election larna hy ............chanda do

hospital banana hy.............chanda do

dam banana hy...............chanda do

corona seh larna hy........chanda do.

fck the chanda mamoon, and every one with it.

hope we get bankrupt once and for all...enough of bullshit,

party banani hy .................chanda do

election larna hy ............chanda do

hospital banana hy.............chanda do

dam banana hy...............chanda do

corona seh larna hy........chanda do.

fck the chanda mamoon, and every one with it.
Haan ji hamain chahiye puniab ka 70% budget maltey par zaya karein yahi siyasi burdbari hy

Lebanon and Venezuela wali situation hoti where economy has collapsed, but there is no way to explain this situation to these people.
They understand it but nokar ki tey nakhra ki

It would be hard for any government to enforce SOPs, let alone a lockdown with the way our people behaves, but it’s utterly hopeless if you yourself have been downplaying the seriousness of covid since the start and have chosen to lift lockdown prematurely and against all expert advice. SOPs in themselves are not enough even if you could enforce them, they are there as a precaution when you have got cases down. Surely other countries at this juncture were not just relying on people to follow SOPs, a lockdown was enforced.

For example, if the government in the UK lifted lockdown early. It wouldn’t matter that there was a 2m safe distance rule. Our underground trains would be packed the next day, we’d instead see multiple people per two squared metres let alone precautions.

Some of the blame sure is on the people, but you’re the PM, the buck stops with you. Lifting lockdown is a choice and implementation of SOPs are on you also.

Useless prime minister and useless excuses, this guy has disappointed the most because he used to make so many sh1tty claims before he became prime minister, but I knew right from the start what is coming in the future. I have seen this circus since late 80s on wards :lol:. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to predict the failure of sh1tty political regimes in Pakistan, this failure is the rule rather than exception.

Kutti ral gyi chora naal .......... abb putt loo nawaz ka. jo patna hy.

your problem will never end , till u stop defending your kutti.

your kutti will run away the first chance it gets with the neighbours .

he read too much geobbles.

“Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”, is a law of propaganda often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels
Your kutti has already ran lesving the little katori here with her minions getting insulted on all platforms possible

Kutti ral gyi chora naal .......... abb putt loo nawaz ka. jo patna hy.

your problem will never end , till u stop defending your kutti.

your kutti will run away the first chance it gets with the neighbours .

he read too much geobbles.

“Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”, is a law of propaganda often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels
Mods please see language if I respond with same I'll get warnings @BHarwana @Moonlight

Your kutti has already ran lesving the little katori here with her minions getting insulted on all platforms possible[/QUOTE

am not a supporter of harami nawaz /neither gandoo zardari
but , how nawaz fckked imran , and his justice, .....imran should have hanged himself at zero point
............ but beghrats dont have any honour

Mods please see language if I respond with same I'll get warnings @BHarwana @Moonlight
its punjabi idiom........

so now we cant speak punjabi ,

Pakistan must default at least once so that all the fake rich people in Pakistan get a reality check that their "fake wealth" is the result of the foreign loans that have ultimately parked in their pockets and bank accounts.

Back
Top Bottom