What's new

PM Imran Khan will address the nation at 8pm tonight

fking same old! pakistani qoum waqt ko apna rukhail samjhti hai! no pabandi!
No I think Imran Khan was very busy today. Thats why its delayed. Plus its no ordinary speech but talk with public.

Say what you will, he has charisma over other politicians in Pakistan, it's like separating the wheat from the chaff. The underhand remark made by Bilawal "the Bitch" Zardari about him being the 'selected' prime minister is testament to the stomach pains of the old guard.

#GoodluckPakistan

19 Aug, 2018
[/paste:font]

PM Imran Khan address to the nation would be informal and extempore

pm-imran-khan-address-to-the-nation-would-be-informal-and-extempore-1534690626-7555.jpg

SHARES

ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan is due to make his first address to the nation at 8 pm.

READ MORE:PM Imran Khan presented with guard of honour at PM House
PTI leader Fawad Chaudhry said that Prime Minister Khan’s address not be traditional or formal. “It will be quite informal and extempore,” he explained.

The address will be broadcast live by Pakistan Television and electronic media.

U-turn ka meaning pata bhi hai ya nahi? U-turn means totally reversing the decision or going back on it totally. I swear this phrase gets my jimmies rustled because how stupidly it is used sometimes.. He only delayed it lol.

/sarcasm

Guys it has been 4th earth quake in Indonesia in past one hour wtf is going on reported damage as well

19 Aug, 2018
[/paste:font]

PM Imran Khan address to the nation would be informal and extempore

pm-imran-khan-address-to-the-nation-would-be-informal-and-extempore-1534690626-7555.jpg

SHARES

ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan is due to make his first address to the nation at 8 pm.

READ MORE:PM Imran Khan presented with guard of honour at PM House
PTI leader Fawad Chaudhry said that Prime Minister Khan’s address not be traditional or formal. “It will be quite informal and extempore,” he explained.

The address will be broadcast live by Pakistan Television and electronic media.

I had to google the word extempore.... Lol

ex·tem·po·re
ikˈstempərē,ekˈstempərē/
adjective & adverb
  1. spoken or done without preparation.
    "extempore public speaking"

U-turn ka meaning pata bhi hai ya nahi? U-turn means totally reversing the decision or going back on it totally. I swear this phrase gets my jimmies rustled because how stupidly it is used sometimes.. He only delayed it lol.
We know. Just having fun

lols if he was busy 8 ka time kyon dia!!
To take a usual U Turn

Back
Top Bottom