What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Immigrate and live the off grid life!

As I said there is no escape, immigrate karkay bhi ghulami karni pregi, there are already many islamophobic attacks taking place in west, you forgot New Zealand Mosque attack?

Pakistan was a sh1thole before Imran came into power. Only thing he did is that it is still a shithole while he leaves

But at least with Imran we had hope. A hope that this country would improve. That this country won't be like before. That this country would have respect and dignity among nations

That is down the drain now

Pakistani military is a joke if it can't ask its neighbors like Iran and Afghanistan to stop harboring terrorists . What is the point of having this military prowess when TTP is announcing its new offence from Afghanistan while Pakistan is sending trucks of full of wheat to the same Afghanistan? Our diplomacy was just limited to providing safe exit to America from Afghanistan. That is our whole role in diplomacy

We have to live with facts

For you Pakistan might be poised to do something big but reality is Pakistan is just another country among many others

Like any other country this country would survive only with good governance and rule of law. Not with its rulers doing transactions under the account of Maqsood Chaprasi or PPP looting its biggest city
Constant attacks from TTP from Afghanistan in the last 20 years and people like me question why army just taking these attacks with no response.
Army blind backers here were saying you don't know army knows.

Now we know how graceful they are.
US threat is too much for them. They will always collapse.

Huge portion of IK supporters are the youth, the future of Pakistan. Expect a huge influx of them leaving of this happens and these thieves are in power. Well done.

This is what I have been asking, how will the SC enforce this? SC decision has no bearing on what happens inside the parliament. Assemblies were dissolved by the President, not the Prime Minister, so this is like telling the president how to do his job. What will happen if state of Pakistan simply refuses to comply?
Abhi buht game baki hai. IK loves to hit when they are happiest. Deputy speaker can simply refuse to comply citing the same article that says SC cant interfere. Buht kuch hona hai abhi, itna asaan nahi ho sakta dono sides kay liye.

This is what I have been asking, how will the SC enforce this? SC decision has no bearing on what happens inside the parliament. Assemblies were dissolved by the President, not the Prime Minister, so this is like telling the president how to do his job. What will happen if state of Pakistan simply refuses to comply?

Don’t be ridiculous it’s SC job to protect constitution whether it’s president, speaker, dictator or anyone else. They can interfere, if someone is playing with constitution.

You don’t know $hit about these things but you are commenting like you’re professional lawyer or something. Koi grace hoti ha bhai, maan lo it was wrong and illegal.

What is extremely dangerous is that a sitting Prime Minister of Pakistan, repeating his populist 'Shipping Container' politics from his Dharnas of 2014, accused the main trading partner of Pakistan and their allies of blatant interference in Pakistan's affairs and that too in a huge public meeting!
Not only Imran Khan exaggerated, if not outright lied, about the foreign interference but he put Pakistan and Pakistanis' economic survival at stake. Does this idiot have a Plan B if sanctions even 1/10th of those against a far-better naturally endowed Russia are imposed against Pakistan??
If Pakistan's survival was at stake then I'd say, yes, be another North Korea or be ready to eat the Proverbial Grass. But this was about ego, stupidity and opportunism. And the sad thing is that--Imran was poised to come out ahead regardless of the NCV vote.
nothing is more extremely dangerous then US under secretory overthrown our GOV in few days by buying few MNA s

That my friend will be civil war.
I think it’s time we have a civil war, how long do we have to live with these Judi, pushti rulers. Shabaz’s chaprasi in court documents had 700 million ruppes in thier account. They will now change election laws.

US agrees that they manipulated Pakistan and Srilanka goverment process.

I think it’s time to take our country back

K

You live in Ireland mate
Other day someone was saying we'll eat grass
While sitting in Canada...
I live in Ireland but my family still lives and will continue to live in Pakistan. Everything that hppens in Pakistan directly affects me and my family. Do you think I live in Ireland, away from my parents because I like the sexy chicks over here? I live here because I didnt find work in Pakistan that I found suitable for my aptitude or paid quarter of what I produced in Pakistan. I am not someone who ran away after graduation or did their undergrad from abroad. I stayed in Pakistan several years after graduation, working my *** off, only to be failed by the system. I ran away for the prospect of a better life.

So who the hell are you to judge my credentials as a citizen. Even to this day I file my tax returns in Pakistan even though I have no activity in Pak because I wish to maintain my status in Pakistan for when I do come back.

Don’t be ridiculous it’s SC job to protect constitution whether it’s president, speaker, dictator or anyone else. They can interfere, if someone is playing with constitution.

You don’t know $hit about these things but you are commenting like you’re professional lawyer or something. Koi grace hoti ha bhai, maan lo it was wrong and illegal.
article 69 ko nikal do na phir ... uski kia zarorat hai???

Constant attacks from TTP from Afghanistan in the last 20 years and people like me question why army just taking these attacks with no response.
Army blind backers here were saying you don't know army knows.

Now we know how graceful they are.
US threat is too much for them. They will always collapse.
You have to understand one thing about the Army. They are irrelevant if they don't show we are fighting India and TTP. These attacks are important for their existence. The generals are a bunch of selfish assholes, and soldiers are brainwashed into thinking all is done for the riyasat. It is done for the riyasat within the riyasat.

When are the beggers apologising to America for this blatant bad behaviour

I think it’s time we have a civil war, how long do we have to live with these Judi, pushti rulers. Shabaz’s chaprasi in court documents had 700 million ruppes in thier account. They will now change election laws.

US agrees that they manipulated Pakistan and Srilanka goverment process.

I think it’s time to take our country back

K
we cant do sh** ... its disappointing

Back
Top Bottom